Crypto Secrets - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

But bro faucets pay very less and it's completely waste of time i think. I have tried many faucets but i couldn't even earn 1$ with that. So if we like to earn for our Investment we can do it here in Forum.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

well there is no secret about crypto its advantage is that it is open and decetrelized system. so use can use it freely and earn some coins with it i hope you don't be scammed by lots of scammers that promise you to tell secrets for paying.

I think the faucets are a waste of time and effort, and you cannot collect money from them for trade, maybe you can collect $ 1 within a week and this is not acceptable.

On 11.11.2019 at 20:13, on1k3n said:

You don't need a lot of money for trading. This is why I suggested a faucet. You can increase your money x4, just by trading. This is my point, most of you don't know how to trade. Airdrops pay well, but most of them come with certain rules and restrictions.

Yobit for example requires you to hold YO tokens to get special percentages in the investment box. Thanks for you suggestion though, I'll take it into consideration. 

Hi, i am one of those who donot know how to trade my currency, i want to increase my btc, but i am afraid from loosing them, give me advice 

I don't think that we earn something from which we can do trades because faucets not gave us handsome income but this forum is really enough for us to make money and trade with it. 

According to me,I start working here 5 days ago. So I am new member here. So I don’t know all the Secret of it. But I know that it is one of best earning site i have ever seen.         

13 hours ago, Koli said:

All the money i use in Crypto currency i have earned from faucet and airdrops i never use my own money to buy any coins or ICO 

I have not participate in faucets, I participated in Airdrop and bounties and this what brought me money

On 10.11.2019 at 19:18, yifnt said:

Instead of working on the faucet, I would recommend to work on airdrops and the bounty will benefit more quickly than the faucet

Indeed, it is very difficult for faucet to collect a normal amount now. And in order to get a normal profit and experience at the auction, you also need investments. It's better to spend time on bounty companies.

Spot and futures trading, multiple fiat on- and off-ramps, here are 10 dark secrets from the top of my head that almost no one knows about.Trade the most advanced crypto futures on the market, with free bonus capital... 

Crypto is operated in a manner than it is started with or without any investment so the operation of handling in a secure dicipline we can exchange the bitcoin.

On 11/10/2019 at 8:18 PM, yifnt said:

Instead of working on the faucet, I would recommend to work on airdrops and the bounty will benefit more quickly than the faucet

Rather than taking a shot at the spigot I would prescribe to deal with airdrops and the abundance will profit more rapidly than the fixture

I use in crypto currency in faucet. Crypto secret is very important thing. Do invest money and earn handsome profit. Though i don't know properly about if.

That's a nice tip for people who are scared to invest their own money in crypto but one thing that he or she must know is that collecting money from faucets its a long process that can take years to make a good capital.

Cryptocurrency forums are very confidential. This includes their crypto trades, and you can fund or invest money from a faucet to fund your account. most of you don't know how to trade. Airdrops pay well, but most of them come with certain rules and restrictions

Yes this operation may profitable to you but in that case you must have some idea. Then you can achieve that success.

Invest it not the great thing experience is the great thing here.

Thats good trick, to invest your own money is very risk, instead you can use the money which you got from faucets, airdrops and other places like here in cryptotalk forum. You can earn large amount without investing even a single dollar from your wallet.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

l don't exactly what do you mean for secret? It can be secret of this world or own secret. But both of them are so important. When you find these works negligible, it can create some problems for you. 

• +2 1

Taking the money from a faucet will leave you with very little money. I don't think you can support yourself off of this. Instead I would just do some kind of service and offer it to people. Faucet will not help fund your business, and faucet won't pay enough even for a small lunch!

• +1 1

Well,i agree with the original posts. Collecting from free sites is a wise way to have a funds for your trading,free sites like faucets can give us small but still it is decent source of free crypto.

• +1 1

On 11/10/2019 at 7:48 AM, on1k3n said:

A lot of people ask me about getting started with trading crypto. There are many tips and tricks I use to be successful. Here's one for you. Use money from a faucet to fund your operation. In many cases people aren't able to invest their own money to see it grow, so take money from a faucet instead. This makes it easier, if you might lose some because it wasn't yours in the first place. Do you have any crypto secrets you would like to share? 

Hello my dear friend. In my opinion faucets are not profitable anymore. I would personally suggest you to work in another platform like airdrops and bounty hunting. Maybe trading? 

24 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

I have no secrets here, because if you have enough knowledge you will get a good profit. You need to learn one of your strategies and develop yourself and apply them when trading

I also have my own trading technique, but it seems we can share with each other. I have a poor ability to read quickly changing market situations.

• +1 1

On 11.11.2019 at 22:13, on1k3n said:

You don't need a lot of money for trading. This is why I suggested a faucet. You can increase your money x4, just by trading. This is my point, most of you don't know how to trade. Airdrops pay well, but most of them come with certain rules and restrictions.

Yobit for example requires you to hold YO tokens to get special percentages in the investment box. Thanks for you suggestion though, I'll take it into consideration. 

Of course, assets with cranes are a good way for beginners to practice trading. And I would like to add that for practice it is still good to have exchanges that give funds to the balance when registering and if certain conditions are met you can withdraw them.

• +1 1

On 11/10/2019 at 4:18 AM, on1k3n said:

A lot of people ask me about getting started with trading crypto. There are many tips and tricks I use to be successful. Here's one for you. Use money from a faucet to fund your operation. In many cases people aren't able to invest their own money to see it grow, so take money from a faucet instead. This makes it easier, if you might lose some because it wasn't yours in the first place. Do you have any crypto secrets you would like to share? 

Usually crypto faucets are a waste of time. Still I'm sometimes using the freebitco.in, which is a really old one and does not need ads to be shown. I use adblocks for many years and basically I don't know if they have any. Most of the other faucets were usually making my antivirus go nuts so I am not using them.

Faucets are not considered as a way to make money, but rather as a way to waste time and effort. What would you benefit from one dollar for 30 working hours?

• +1 1