Bitcoin and Third-World Countries - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Bitcoin and Third-World Countries

For a third world country,  when they are flowing first world bitcoin will be very important for them. By learning about the bitcoin they decrease their unemployment problem. As a result the country will start developing soon.             

It will support the third term currency, depending on the second level of crypto adoption will be automatically accepted by other countries as well.

From how we can make income in the crypto business or work, there will be various opportunities and it will provide financial support, impact on a good life. Crypto is used for good use,

I think the third world countries will be the last to interfere with blockchain technology and the last to benefit from bitcoin and cryptocurrency features, even though they are the countries most in need of these features.

You deserve a better Internet, Earn money while you surfing the web Start using Brave browser

This will help them get rid of the American dependency, that is, the centralization of the US dollar. Bitcoin can help the economies of many emerging countries in the world.

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

On 11/10/2019 at 3:40 PM, Migo said:

I think bitcoin will good project for third world countries, but now we didn't see any country from the first world using cryptocurrencies or entered this world, many of third world countries follow the first, if bitcoin is good for them then he is good for me.

Yes i know you are right , but now  we did not see any country  from the first world using  cryptocurrencies  or entered  this world , many of third world  countries  folloe the first , if bitcoin  is good for them then  he  is good  for me .

On 2/13/2020 at 1:44 PM, TheCryptoFuture said:

The Africa are trying their best and with time will come out best one day. They own little amount of bitcoin too. 

Yes they own little amount of bitcoin  too , i think the third  globe  countries are blocking  these currencies  for the reason that they are terrified that their funds will be stolen  for the reason  that of not have of comprehension and besides they accomplish not possess the ability to scurry  it .

Friend,I think every countries need be more concurrent in economic especially the third world countries need go to crypto currency transaction and add to means of payment.

Third world countries there are so many coins that are coming up, and the best that is one of them is the use of ripple and also Libra seems nice and its going to be big , but am sure definitely sure that Bitcoin cannot represent the poor and this is after using it for a while , its expensive and very slow

Cryptocurrency will improve banking in these countries. While a majority of the citizens might lack bank accounts, most have access to phones and the internet.

Third countries will have better economic development conditions when participating in the cryptocurrency market. It has a great financial impact from the people to the whole country. But this involvement needs good control or it will bring harm.

Among the advantages we will find a better transfer system for both information and money or assets, a better telecommunications network, etc., while the disadvantages are that third world countries tend to be too corrupt, therefore It would be the perfect tool to launder money etc.

Registre on yobit and earn free coins!: HERE

I think the economic impact might be there for people who already understand cryptocurrency, and technology experts. Deficiencies in the country's currency may be weak, the surplus is that people get extra income.

Bitcoin in such countries, as well as in very poor countries, can simply build a new economy that will be very strong, because it will not depend on oil, gas, gold, because bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are independent of this. This is a great opportunity to build new states.

I think that adopting this economy will be a new challenge for these countries in the growth phase to move to the stage of economically developed countries, because we relied only on imports in hard currency and most of the currency in which third world countries deal is the dollar whose price is very high in relation to the local currency.

I think that if they start implementing cryptocurrency they will be able to catch up with the economic development of most countries of the second world.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:17 AM, Sezan789 said:

Every online work people are third country people's I think it.That third country people's work online and earn btc or bitcoin.I thinkthird country and btc twice are similar. 

Which one is the third country I need a brief explanation sir

I think that the third world countries will be the last countries to adopt bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because most of these countries do not take a decision on their own but rather look at the developed countries and try to imitate them and this is what makes them always in third place.

[ Relictum Pro ]

➡️ Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology ⬅️
●●● Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry ●●● ANN ●●●

1 hour ago, UT2001 said:

I do think that the third world countries really can profit from things like crypto currencies as here there are no middle men taking profits or trying to be corrupt like often is the case in such countries.

Irresponsible people will do that, then the actions of the government must be firm because it has a lot of losses if this continues.

According to me i think that adoption of bitcoin fully for third-world countries can harm the countries economy as well as there is a chance of rapid boost up in the economy if it impacts are postive but there are users who will totally depend on bitcoin rather than any fiat currencies. 

Third world countries lack a lot of possibilities, the culture of most people is low, in addition to that, the two governments are working to fight encryption in these regions and there can be no ATM to encrypt

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Yes Bitcoin has potential to make their economy strong but the problem is in third world countries people don't know much about any new technology, they lack knowledge about any new technology so it's impossible that they adopt crypto technology.

Bitcoin is not really able to help them with something, because in general, the popularity in these countries of cryptocurrencies is very small. Also in these countries there will be very big problems to teach people how to use it correctly. So far, cryptocurrencies will not be able to help such countries to solve their problems.