Bitcoin and Third-World Countries - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Bitcoin and Third-World Countries

I think that adopting this economy will be a new challenge for these countries in the growth phase to move to the stage of economically developed countries, because we relied only on imports in hard currency and most of the currency in which third world countries deal is the dollar whose price is very high in relation to the local currency.

I think that if they start implementing cryptocurrency they will be able to catch up with the economic development of most countries of the second world.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:17 AM, Sezan789 said:

Every online work people are third country people's I think it.That third country people's work online and earn btc or bitcoin.I thinkthird country and btc twice are similar. 

Which one is the third country I need a brief explanation sir

I think that the third world countries will be the last countries to adopt bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because most of these countries do not take a decision on their own but rather look at the developed countries and try to imitate them and this is what makes them always in third place.

1 hour ago, UT2001 said:

I do think that the third world countries really can profit from things like crypto currencies as here there are no middle men taking profits or trying to be corrupt like often is the case in such countries.

Irresponsible people will do that, then the actions of the government must be firm because it has a lot of losses if this continues.

According to me i think that adoption of bitcoin fully for third-world countries can harm the countries economy as well as there is a chance of rapid boost up in the economy if it impacts are postive but there are users who will totally depend on bitcoin rather than any fiat currencies. 

Third world countries lack a lot of possibilities, the culture of most people is low, in addition to that, the two governments are working to fight encryption in these regions and there can be no ATM to encrypt

Yes Bitcoin has potential to make their economy strong but the problem is in third world countries people don't know much about any new technology, they lack knowledge about any new technology so it's impossible that they adopt crypto technology.

I think they will not accept bitcoin or other cryoto currencies  and they are doing same. And i think they will not accept because they no control over it. 

I suppose bitcoin will good assignment for third international countries, however now we did not see any country from the first world the use of cryptocurrencies or entered this world, a lot of 1/3 global nations follow the first, if bitcoin is good for them then he is right for me.

Having an influence of bitcoin in a third world country has a great impact, because bitcoin can help their financial stability where people can earn money that can sustain their everyday lives.

As i am from these third world countries i can explain about it. The main problems behind the adoption of bictoin is lack of knowledge and understanding about the Crypto currency and technology. There are several places here where electricity hasn't reached and internet is far away and costly. And because of that few people know about Crypto currency and they afraid for Crypto Investment because of corrupted government from top to end. Who doesn't know about Crypto and haven't completed high school are in government minister. 

If Crypto become available it will take timto to be adopted here that's why we will always behind in technology.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Bitcoin can be very beneficial for developing countries in many ways such as creating employment and financial stability to citizens thus reducing poverty through investments.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Third-world countries are those countries which are still developing countries and rely with the help of those which are already second or first-world countries , such as the US.

What could be the impact of Bitcoin adoption by these third-world countries in their economy?

What could be some advantages and disadvantages, and as well as what could be the possible challenges before adoption would be possible?

Bitcoin is great for the third world countries because they can earn money in a great way with the first world countries system. I hope that they can help third world countries more and help their countries have great economies. 

On 11/28/2019 at 11:49 AM, duncun007 said:

third world government arent even concerned about crypto or have any idea about it but some people in those countries are very much aware of crypto and ive met so many who has been in crypto since 2014. thats what i like about crypto is you can get rich no matter where you live.

Yes bro but in third world countries economy also low and this countries not provide any work for their peoples, so these peoples enter in crypto to earn money easily, and crypto also success to gives good opportunity to earn money, so that's why this countries accept bitcoins.

There is still a long way to go but I believe that closing the door to this new financial alternative is a mistake that many countries are making, just as time will tell.With the use of bitcoin, they can work and earn big here. It can solve all financial problems and make the country grow. I think it can help the country with have a problem with economies, in bitcoin people can do investment for long term, can do campaign, etc.

On 11/10/2019 at 7:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Third-world countries are those countries which are still developing countries and rely with the help of those which are already second or first-world countries , such as the US.

What could be the impact of Bitcoin adoption by these third-world countries in their economy?

What could be some advantages and disadvantages, and as well as what could be the possible challenges before adoption would be possible?

Crypto are most popular in third world countries. And maximum investors and trader belongs from these country. And I think they will adopt crypto firstly.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Bitcoin has been helpful for developing countries especially the source of income to them, this has been able to eradicate some aspects of proverty in those countries

I think it can help the country with have a problem with economies, in bitcoin people can do investment for long term can do campaign etc. Bitcoin will be so much useful to the third world country With the use of bitcoin, they can work and earn big here.       

Bitcoin is created for the service in this world. I do not categorize in that way like what about the Bitcoin acceptance rates in the most of third world countries. I think, in the near future, the mass adoption of Bitcoin will be happened in this world. 

Edited by Whited35

On 4/21/2020 at 11:11 PM, Kakabba said:

I am among the users of the encrypted world in a third world country, and we are not happy with what most governments do and where they have decided to prohibit the work of cryptocurrencies and there is no ATM of their own.

I think that the third world countries will mostly benefit from cryptocurrency because I think that it can help them earn money if they are finding it hard to find stable jobs. I think that it is great if they have cryptocurrency with the third world countries 

On 11/10/2019 at 6:40 PM, Migo said:

we didn't see any country from the first world using cryptocurrencies or entered this world,

Well, there has many countries are now adopting cryptocurrencies like singapore, vietnam, Venezuela etc. Which is good for them, i hope that this might be more adopted by whole country.

Crypto helps to improve the financial condition of a country very easily. Third world countries have a huge demand for Bitcoin. America and the United States rely entirely on Bitcoin to improve their economies. The US has a huge influence on Bitcoin.

3 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I think crypto users can have their own country if it is united. If this country is created, it will be the most richest country of all because all of the big investors is in it.

They will surely have their own cryptocurrency coin, but there isn't a good hope for them to have a good benefits from it. Everyone will love to invest in any country currency