what do you think about that btc prediction? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hia

what do you think about that btc prediction?

On 2/5/2020 at 4:57 PM, Geedoo said:

Probably not . A simple theme in the people such goes that on the crypt in a moment you can get rich , but if you reduce the percentage of boxers will stop selling and will accumulate the body

Attendance is no perfect and rigid prediction for bitcoin. We cannot predict estimates explicitly. You will need to give your individual the ability to spot then you are able to know the prophecies besides these individuals properly.

No one can tell if the prediction is right or wrong, because all are just predictions. I think with the chart above, money doesn't go in that direction. however past that point. Reference chart for reference only

On 2/23/2020 at 12:40 PM, isearin said:

Mainly we anticipate the cost by examining the past year cost. the figure may be right but it isn't beyond any doubt. as I think 2020 will be the brilliant year so the cost of btc will go to moon.

What about the prices of cryptocurrencies that have fallen so much. I still believe too even after the recent crash that 2020 will be great for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 

On 2/23/2020 at 12:40 PM, isearin said:

Mainly we anticipate the cost by examining the past year cost. the figure may be right but it isn't beyond any doubt. as I think 2020 will be the brilliant year so the cost of btc will go to moon.

What about the prices of cryptocurrencies that have fallen so much. I still believe too even after the recent crash that 2020 will be great for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:07 PM, Senorita said:

This impulses most of us envy may perhaps or maybe most likely are not legitimate on occasion, thus you will need to supply your individual in place ability subsequently you have the capacity to know prophecies in addition to strong these individuals the right way.

Attendance is no perfect and rigid prediction for bitcoin. We cannot predict estimates explicitly. I have a lot of bitcointalk and dash. This device will face longer term transactions than any other type.

We predicts bitcoin prices to see charts and some signale to inducted when the prices goes high and when goes low, because without this signals we can't predicts,so think some times market sentiments also change bitcoin prices,but most of this signal gives perfect results so l think this are tyre.

This was a very true prediction and it actually did come true in the sense that bitcoin price as very high at the beginning of this year. Unfortunately due to the corona virus and the impact it has had on the economy, there has been a major drop in price of btc, however this price should recover nicely in the coming months, and should increase more when the halving event occurs.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

2020 will be the year for bitcoin to grow, though for now its price is bearish but we don't have to worry because we can panic and sell all our coins. We have to be patient and hold strong until the market becomes bulish.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/16/2020 at 5:26 AM, KekWow said:

The prediction is that it will got 20k or more  before the halvening right before and it will go more

I think now with this world crisis the halving cant give any impact about the price of bitcoin as we predict for a long time , i hope this crisis will end soon to see

I think the price of bitcoin will be $ 5000 in April and the correction will start. After April, small prices will start to rise on all cryptocurrencies. If we didn't have a world crisis the price of bitcoin would now be $ 15,000

On 2/4/2020 at 9:29 PM, alaslalmor said:

$1 MILLION PER BTC BY 2020? In an interview, software pioneer John McAfee explained why he's sticking with his 2017 prediction that bitcoin will reach a price of $1 million next year, which would represent a 12,193% gain from current levels.

There is no perfect and rigid prediction for bitcoin. We cannot predict estimates explicitly. And the surprises of this currency do not end .. You cannot expect the movement of this market 100%

On 2/5/2020 at 4:57 PM, Geedoo said:

Probably not . A simple theme in the people such goes that on the crypt in a moment you can get rich , but if you reduce the percentage of boxers will stop selling and will accumulate the body

Until now no hacker has been able to take it down, and I also think that technology is the best system up to now. If we compare with the bank server, in the server server always need to turn off the server when maintenance. Therefore you will need to give your individual the ability to spot then you are able to know the prophecies besides these individuals properly.

I think this is unlikely to happen given the current situation in the world , no one wants to invest money in bitcoin again, such a jump is possible only in this scenario. 

On 3/22/2020 at 5:03 PM, Basad said:

Bitcoin price prediction is wrong in chart, the price has dropped too much than expected, this make it a Goode at fro us to buy at low price and wait for the rise of bitcoin

It is corona virus that made this all of the predictions made about crypto go wrong, we should not blame the analysts who did them, no one expected this.

3 hours ago, Basad said:

Well you are right I didn't push the whole blame to them but still prior to prediction I think corona evolve since last year, they were supposed to think twice about the virus before coming to conclude on their predictions 

How could they have thought twice about it, if there was no way they could have known about it?

your prediction is correct my friend but for that we have to keep patience and hold the Bitcoin then only we can get something out of it otherwise can't make profit but now due to this covid-19 the price is decreasing

• +3 1

According to my experienced and experts opinions now bitcoin price can goes to high point and like sky rockets likes 2017 before halving event its price goes higher and higher and made down its own higher point then goes much lower what's we don't expected from bitcoin. 

On 3/3/2020 at 12:47 AM, Ayush Singh said:

I never do my any activities by considering the predictions about the bitcoins I personally check the fluctuations of the prices and then I decide effectively that on what precautions and by how much of Investments it can give me a good profit.

the rise of bitcoin, and I expect the price to rise to 20 thousand dollars. Bitcoin will increase in value at this time and at that time, but we should not rely on their predictions, just keep the currency long. Bitcoin cannot predict anytime anything happens sometimes the prediction goes against it but some predictions come true

The symptoms we observe would possibly in all likelihood be exact every so often, so that you ought to have your own abilities so that you can get figures and practice them successfully. it's miles handiest my sentiment and concept inside the occasion which you need to vary with me you can.

The price rose slightly after halving. And I think that while it will get stronger in the area of 9K. And by the end of the year, it will grow even more.

Yes, the price channel that the price was hesitating on has been broken and now we can see that the price has returned in order to confirm the matter and correct itself and now I think it is in an upward stage and I think it is the right time to buy

The prediction pointed that the price of bitcoin will rise higher in the near future and that's what we are beholding currently speaking the price has just hit 10k and I'm still expecting it to rise more further as time goes.

I heard a prediction about bitcoin that it will rise to $20000 by next year we hope to see the price rise higher is better you store some small amount of bitcoin so that you will key into that advantage in the future.

Your analysis is good, but let's not go with our expectation of an imaginary number. It did not reach that limit until after last month. I work as a majority thinking that Bitcoin will one day become over $ 100,000, but it is not so easy that it is not Robo. For us, we also have a hand in its high price and vice versa.
In the coming days there is no confirmed news from which you will witness a slowdown

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.