what do you think about that btc prediction? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hia

what do you think about that btc prediction?

Thank you my friend, a good and wonderful attempt by you in this analysis .. Much may happen from what you mentioned, it is not really possible to guess

This view is logical about the future of Bitcoin, but should it re-test the specified support area in red or is it permissible and if it breaks the retest area what is the other scenario

I see that it is a good prediction and a logical analysis of the bitcoin currency that it will rise to its highest peak, with some penetration of the resistance. It is a good analysis. My brother continued.

The prediction of the bitcoin is possible to be happened depending on the traders make a deal of buying and selling orders to be very high

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Prices are unpredictable because BTC is volatile, but it could also be true.  I only believe a little with a prediction and what I look forward to is the truth that is only real, because sometimes a prediction can also be wrong.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:18 PM, Ipal said:

It's okay, this prediction is just guessing, if that happens, we have to be vigilant, but if it doesn't happen and it turns out that high-rising bitcoin is very beneficial for us.

We've been saying that it eill increase the price too much fast and that is a true guys.

At the moment, Bitcoin cryptocurrency is in bullish nastroniya. Most likely this picture is a lie. And I want to see Bitcoin continue to grow in value. 

On 11/10/2019 at 6:15 AM, hia said:

True or False?

photo_2019-11-09_23-32-32.jpg

That can happen. I see the lowest level and resistance level when the price breaks the support level the price will go down and when the price breaks the resistance the price will go up. Volatility of supply and demand activity will affect the chart towards both sides of the bullish or bearish chart.

im not sure about it i think for now btc price will decrease to about 9000 or even 8500 dollars because its time to altcoin season but then btc price will increase to about 11000 or 12000 but anyway its just my opinion and crypto is really unpredictable. 

When  talking about predictions I am always positive . So  I belive bitcoin have a great  future . But nothing can be predicted correctly in this field . let's just hope foe positive

I think its just a guessing but there are chances of this prediction became true. however  there are possible chances of news bulist or make bad rumors of Bitcoin just see the followers of BTC website

Not sure such predictions can led to the right directions or not. Sometimes predictions led to false assumptions. Yesterday, I read the notice from the reputed journal like due to bull run, price of ETH  is dropping down to half of it. Now you can see price of ETH is $270!

It can be true,as halving are expected,last 2 halving before increased so much in price and on may2020,it can be possible to increase the price also.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:15 AM, hia said:

True or False?

photo_2019-11-09_23-32-32.jpg

I don't know how to read those lines, i have no idea what they mean, so it would have been better if you did explain what price does that chart anticipating?

12 hours ago, Sirius101 said:

What's wrong with today's market, it goes back down again to $9500  and this is really frustrating and looks like someone is making money on these manipulation since its happening so often. 

Nothing is wrong it is called price collection, but it soon should surge higher again.

Always think that any prediction should be analyzed, then draw your own conclusions, after your conclusions think how you are prepared to face these predictions if they are fulfilled.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 11/11/2019 at 5:37 AM, james said:

currently market is in sideways. it will take some time to bullish but it should touch 7.7k resistance level before the bullrun.

You cannot predict the price of bitcoin as the price always fluctuate allot. Today the price  if bitcoin is $9,700 in the market this morning 

As far as I can see, many people think that the price estimate is made only in written form. Anyway I went up to 8000 level of bitcoin and raised the $ 13000 level with a sudden increase.I think you will see.

13 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I expect it to be the year of the becko with all merit and the currency will be closed madly with the year and reached the price of $ 20,000 very soon

Yes, my friend, this year is the year of the rise of bitcoin, and I expect that the price will rise to 20 thousand dollars, and I wish you good luck.

Bitcoin not predictable anytime anything happened sometimes prediction go against but some times prediction go true I think your prediction is true lest see after some times.

This isn't true. I think the bull run will happen after halving is over. Not immediately, maybe even months after the halving is over.

bitcoin or any other crypto currency predictions are hard to tell wether it is true or not,from the term itself,"prediction" meaning you are thinking only what can happen in the next days or future but no guarantee. so wether it will increase or drops its price as market are very volatile.

I never do my any activities by considering the predictions about the bitcoins I personally check the fluctuations of the prices and then I decide effectively that on what precautions and by how much of Investments it can give me a good profit.

Bitcoin never predictable each time nearly anything took place often conjecture opposed. However, many moments conjecture visit real. There's no doubt that a person's theory very well lest find just after quite a few moments.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.