FaucetHub.io - The end of the faucet industry - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mazool

FaucetHub.io - The end of the faucet industry

In general, dear crane lovers are now celebrating the new year on December 10, 2019. After this date, it will no longer be possible to process Altcoin withdrawals from your FaucetHub wallet
They predicted a warm winter, but it turned out to be hot))
You have another month of time to withdraw funds to the micro wallet from your taps and from there to any other wallet.
All accurate information on FaucetHub
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

First of all thank you very much for your kind information. Faucethub was the first website which I use to earn btc. I felt sorry to hear that this faucet site will be close soon. I have so many memories about this site. I really gonna miss this faucet.     

• +3 1

5 hours ago, mazool said:

In general, dear crane lovers are now celebrating the new year on December 10, 2019. After this date, it will no longer be possible to process Altcoin withdrawals from your FaucetHub wallet
You have another month of time to withdraw funds to the micro wallet from your taps and from there to any other wallet.

Thank you for sharing this information, it is true that the Faucet Hub microwallet has been in the industry for many years and may be just a momentary stop, the faucet industry is wide and is expected to remain alive for a long period of time because it is one of the most common simple and original practices of how to have free cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It will bring legacy to crypto that will never erase. Most of beginner crypto users went tp faucethub to find some legit faucets and other ways to earn money from it. Such a good memories. 

14 hours ago, mazool said:

i know this time will come. faucet will not stand for a long time. they didn't attract any visitors, because everybody think that faucet didn't worth to do and wasting their time for just some pennies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

17 hours ago, mazool said:

thank you for your information mate... it's sad news world best and biggest fucet has been closed soon.. i have some fund in my account if you don't inform then i will lose them but now i will withdraw them from faucethub.. i feel bad for faucethub it's really best faucet i ever seen mate... but why they closed there site i don't get it if you know then please tell me that..

• +2 1
  • +3 1

15 minutes ago, Jarrem said:

May I know why FaucetHub will end? I am sorry I am just new in this term. But if that is important for crypto currency, why this site will end? 

Faucethub will not completely closing but the complex services they are offering such as fraud detection system counter, their own faucet API, and premium account system will completely be cease. Though bitcoin deposits and withdrawals will still function but will be limited. They'll continue to operate as a forum and an optional referral according to their news. 

• +3 2

Thank you very much for this news I did not know that and did not enter my account for months and I will go to withdraw my money and make sure of the news

This would be shocking news for many but why this site was shut down
I think they have problems or cause them to stop
Anyway I will enter to see it and thank you for this news

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

9 hours ago, Zeela said:

Is there any reasons for their closure of their site. This will bring unfortune to many of us that are still using their sites

The reason for this is regulation requirements. Crypto has taken off in the last couple of years and made its way into the eyes of regulatory bodies of various top tier countries. These organizations are instructed by their respective countries governments to implement rules and guidelines for all financial companies to enable them to monitor, control, and predict the monetary movement of citizens in the country. For many years crypto was not considered as to how "money" is treated or regulated, which allows us to operate the platform legally without regulation requirement. Unfortunately, this is very soon, no longer the case.
This applies to micro wallets, as well.
As a micro wallet, we are as such a payment processor with the main focus being money changing from someone else's hand to another. We are storing and transacting in cryptocurrency on behalf of other people (you, the users). This makes us legally required to become regulated as a financial company. Those of you who know me know I am a firm believer of privacy for myself and users here. This is where I draw the line, and will not be doing this. The result is FH will no longer be the FH that it is today, and will no longer be able to provide many of it's current services to users or FOs.
Source: https://faucethub.io/news/post/211

• +4 2

thank you very much for your information and I need to withdraw some coin now. if I miss this news I may be lost my asset . I will withdraw it now to my wallet.

• +3 1

Many of peoples were really been helped a lot with the faucethub faucets feature because I was asking one of my friend there and he was told me that he can earn up to 60000 satoshis per day through the offerwall 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for the information. Means the faucet can not be withdrawn again and a period of one month to pull it from now. I will check my wallet if there is a faucet inside, if there is I will withdraw it now before the change is legitimate.

Faucethub.io is where all my free faucet earning goes and I used it as a wallet as well.  Now that it’s gone, all my free satoshi earnings from all those free faucets had been stopped as well. Fortunately, I have converted or exchanged all my altcoins to BTC and have withdrawn them all before the site’s deadline. They’ve promised that they would continue with BTC, but so far I haven’t seen any BTC wallets in my dashboard the last time I logged in to Faucethub.io. While there are other free faucets that supports direct withdraw to my wallet, their withdraw charges are very high and you have to meet the required minimum withdrawal limit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is not good for fucust hunter .this is the big platform to give free earning in crypto coin .i have also account on this i will check it in detail what happen.

Every person who join the crypto currency market and he though they earn crypto currency more and he work full time for crypto currency and want to earn crypto currency. In this way they join the Faucethub of crypto and strat work crypto.

• +2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 12:21 AM, Silvinator said:

Thank you very much for the information. I use Faucethub quite a bit and I think I have something in my wallet. I will check to remove them. Anyway I will also review all the news and the reason for that decision. Good luck!

We do not have This is the biggest site having huge number of members and the advertisement on this site is big and paying well.now they shutdown the site and waste the many year trust and members.

Today I read about this here on this forum this was one of my favorite forums in early days of crypto as this was going with many good and helpful features lotteries chat and many more really amazing work by mexicantarget very sad its end every good thing is going to end as its fact of this world so we are today talking about this and now its almost history.

• +2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 9:06 AM, Jon said:

It is better for it to end, because it is becoming useless and there is no hope of earning well in faucet. Happy ending

Well, that's true. But I think its not bad to use faucet at all. I mean you can also use it as sideline and you are just saving it or store it. And when you already make your saving full or achieve what you want, then you can now withdraw it and become rich using it.

There was a time when I was collecting satoshi on FaucetHub.io. There is a minimum for withdrawal, deposit of funds, which is very convenient. Too bad FaucetHub.io is not with us. 

On 11/10/2019 at 1:15 AM, mazool said:

All accurate information on FaucetHub.

I didn’t know about that. I have some funds on faucethub. I earned since a long time ago. But didn’t get enough Rewards for my works. That's why i left the platform. Did they reduce the withdrawal amount.       

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/1/2020 at 8:14 PM, Crypto555 said:

This is not the faucet microwallet wallet that is closing. I remember there was a similar website like this that closed a few years ago and faucethub took its place. Now faucethub is also closed and some other website is going to take its place soon 

That's right, that's what always happens when an old and trusted website closes down there will always be a new website that's going to take its place and become the best and most trusted 

• +1 1

When l joined the  crypto currency world, l started with faucet so l could earn a lot of bitcoin, but a time came and l realized l am wasting my time, so from that time till now l don't like any thing called faucet. So they should end if they want to

On 2/17/2020 at 5:45 AM, abepad said:

I am very sorry that Faucethub has close since many people like me had some digital coins in this digital wallet, it was very nice to be in this project

Faucethub developed the idea of micro earning wallets and promoted it through faucet industry but it is not the end of faucet earning because there are some others who have tried to replace Faucethub like ExpressCrypto and Faucetpay. Those faucets which had previously worked with Faucethub, now support these new micro wallets. I have heard some other wallets exist, but the two that I mentioned are more reliable then others. You can create a wallet, link it with micro wallets and start receiving your earnings after each faucet claim.