Problem with paid for post payments - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Problem with paid for post payments

On 11/19/2019 at 1:14 PM, iloveyobit said:

hmm i dont think so that we can open a nother new account in same computer with same ip , but anyway i will asq modirater about it if my way didnt worked , thanx mate 

yeah, also don't know if it is allowed or not, but if you delete the old one it should be possible.

Anyway, have you solved your problem or got any new info? I'm still not being paid, but I have also a lot to do in the meantime so I haven't been posting that much

3 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I think the admin @Bigpat can tell us what could be the reason and how long we should ask the same things. I will not post much here since more than 400 got deleted without knowledge.

Deleted posts should be posted again, but how much and how many were paid posts?

There are more things that a user got only 30 paid posts and they posted more so where does these all went?

When paying all messages (not only new) considered and if previously paid post is deleted, its cost is deducted from new payment.

5 hours ago, dentolas said:

yeah, also don't know if it is allowed or not, but if you delete the old one it should be possible.

Anyway, have you solved your problem or got any new info? I'm still not being paid, but I have also a lot to do in the meantime so I haven't been posting that much

im exactly like you , i didnt solve my problem too and i have to much study but im working on it , i  think when i get 1000 posts i will be able to get paid again,hope it will works 

As what we have encountered with no payments for the past few days,there's no notifications or reasons why in which the admin or moderators makes everything clear to us.I think we also deserve an explanation to this problem because we are all here and making this forum noisy to increase adoption.I know some of us here violating the rules to earn more sats but how about those who follow the rules and guidelines,also started to promote it to our families,friends, colleagues.We have exerted efforts because we wanted this forum to succeed.Hoping we will get what we deserve to have.

7 hours ago, Rosepetals said:

As what we have encountered with no payments for the past few days,there's no notifications or reasons why in which the admin or moderators makes everything clear to us.I think we also deserve an explanation to this problem because we are all here and making this forum noisy to increase adoption.I know some of us here violating the rules to earn more sats but how about those who follow the rules and guidelines,also started to promote it to our families,friends, colleagues.We have exerted efforts because we wanted this forum to succeed.Hoping we will get what we deserve to have.

Please read my answers above and there will be no more questions.

I think your post was deleted by admins because the admins are now cleaning the forum and they are deleting duplicated post so if you are commented with those deleted post, your post was being deleted too so you need to fullfil those deleted post for you to get paid again. 

I feel your frustration buddy. Yesterday I made around 35+ counted posts but the rewards I got were only 8,000 satoshis means only 8 of my posts were counted.

5 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

I feel your frustration buddy. Yesterday I made around 35+ counted posts but the rewards I got were only 8,000 satoshis means only 8 of my posts were counted.

Please read this my answer:

I really donr know because im just new here i dont get paid to my posts just need to post 50-100 before they notice me. And py me per post i do.

10 hours ago, Bigpat said:

Please read my answers above and there will be no more questions.

I am sorry, but there is something I would like to ask regarding topics that are moved to non-paying sections, are the posts made under these topics still accounted for payment ?

Because if these posts suddenly stop counting because they were moved, I think the situation is highly unfair because when the posts were made, these were under paid sections of the forum...

Older users that are participating and promoting discussion for longer are the ones getting behind due to all the forum cleanup because they were here since the beginning and before sections were rearranged... any new user just has to do 100 posts.... some of the older contributers have to do hundreds... how does this discourage spamming and promotes worthy contribution?

• Useful or interesting 1

I am here for all the constructive I am currently posting so I think you will continue to post.You also keep posting some of the posts here. If there is a technical error in this forum, they will fix it, but we should try. 

The moderator tells us who don't get paid for reporting, but I don't know where to report it because they don't provide detailed information.

On 11/10/2019 at 11:11 AM, CryptoBry said:

I am really hoping that this is the real case. I was not paid for the last two days really no post was recognized in my Yobit account but still I am posting today in the hope that the system can be back for good. I also wanted to be assured that the campaign is still ongoing. The one in BTT is already cut to just 5/post per day. 

yes we are the same issue.. and now im trying again to make a post.. and i hope yobit paid me again

and love this site . i have read many useful post and i use that i daily crypto life

Something mess of some kind with the payment of messages. A little upset about this that the awards do not reach my account yesterday and today. Maybe they will fix it and everything will return to their places. 

This payment issue are the current problem that's faces many of this forum user. Maybe because of many users now the moderators took long time to do inspection to the post and topics but we must hope that everything will gonna be fine soon if admin will increase the number of moderators.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:27 AM, CryptoChief said:

I've read this same kind of topic many times, I bet theres probably a good reason for mispayment. However I'm not only after for the pay per post, I'm more excited on the future and development of this forum.

Your thoughts are really great about this forum and you should be appreciated well because your enthusiasm is very high. As far as I know most people follow this forum because they only look at the payment of each post if it is not paid then they seem to be angry because their posts are not paid.

On 11/22/2019 at 7:13 PM, bliznec said:

Something mess of some kind with the payment of messages. A little upset about this that the awards do not reach my account yesterday and today. Maybe they will fix it and everything will return to their places. 

Surely he will fix the messy payment problem, because after the award has reached your account it will get paid as you expect and it will return to its place.

9 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

Surely he will fix the messy payment problem, because after the award has reached your account it will get paid as you expect and it will return to its place.

Oh my friend, I get paid and I see my posts on the Yobit exchange, which is very nice to see the statistics of my progress.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:02 AM, BullRunBit said:

I write to admin and moderator first time when that happen (29.10.2019) I had over 30 posts and I did not get payment for any of that posts.

And yesterday I write over 15 posts and I get just for 6 posts.

I dont know if is that just technical problem or I did not get payment for some other reason?

Because from first time it passed over 10 days and if is that just tehnical problem I think till now you will solved it.

If is because of some other reason I will like to know?

I  create this topic because I see some others members that they have same problem and I send message after first time when I did not get payment and I did not get any answer.

Payment for post has been updated in the post of moderator @Desais:

requesting moderators @Desais, @epidemia to lock/close topic.