Problem with paid for post payments - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Problem with paid for post payments

I write to admin and moderator first time when that happen (29.10.2019) I had over 30 posts and I did not get payment for any of that posts.

And yesterday I write over 15 posts and I get just for 6 posts.

I dont know if is that just technical problem or I did not get payment for some other reason?

Because from first time it passed over 10 days and if is that just tehnical problem I think till now you will solved it.

If is because of some other reason I will like to know?

I  create this topic because I see some others members that they have same problem and I send message after first time when I did not get payment and I did not get any answer.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

One of the administrators of the forum already pronounced on the matter, apparently it was a technical error.

Nothing to worry about, they have also said that the pay-per-message campaign is a long-term thing so I would wait and remain calm while I continue to make constructive comments.

3 hours ago, Desais said:

At the moment, we have received the following information from the technical administrator.

"On Friday programmers closed the problem due to which some deleted posts were considered after adding new sections on the forum. Maybe the problem is related to this. On Monday we’ll check everything again, in general, we see that payments are coming.
Most likely due to the fact that they had in fact many deleted messages or topics that were deleted. We will check it again on Monday."

7 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I write to admin and moderator first time when that happen (29.10.2019) I had over 30 posts and I did not get payment for any of that posts.

I dont know if is that just technical problem or I did not get payment for some other reason?

Because from first time it passed over 10 days and if is that just tehnical problem I think till now you will solved it.

I  create this topic because I see some others members that they have same problem and I send message after first time when I did not get payment and I did not get any answer.

This detail is perhaps a technical script that they handle so they are resetting it this weekend, it happened to me that I did 30 posts in one day and they only credited me 16 but it is already a matter of the moderators, keep in mind that the comments or post (topics) have to have a good amount of letters and most importantly be constructive and efficient, it is the key, it does not have much mysticism in itself, so if you delete a post it is because the subject is already repeated or because It's not constructive, the same goes for comments, see? make sure you write good things on the forum so you don't have that inconvenience.

I've read this same kind of topic many times, I bet theres probably a good reason for mispayment. However I'm not only after for the pay per post, I'm more excited on the future and development of this forum.

2 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

I am really hoping that this is the real case. I was not paid for the last two days really no post was recognized in my Yobit account but still I am posting today in the hope that the system can be back for good. I also wanted to be assured that the campaign is still ongoing. The one in BTT is already cut to just 5/post per day. 

Today all my messages have been counted, everything seems to be working normally.

So I can consider this case closed.

14 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I do not know that what type of issue is occur because yesterday i also did 2 to 4 post and still not received my payment.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

To not reply to all I will write in this post what I think.

About users who have same problem like me, maybe that is just tehnical problem maybe is something else in any case we can only wait and I read that till monday they will solved this.

About users who think this is a tehnical problem, I read on some other post one of moderator write that is tehnical problem and that will be solved on monday but I think they need to share some official topic about problem not just post.

In any case like on all new things sometimes there are some problem and users need to be patient and to wait to they fix that, we will see what will be tomorrow (monday).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Don't worry, but if this is a technical problem why I'm still getting paid until now, even yesterday or the day before it, I think your posts were deleted, this is problem, one I wrote more 30 posts in one day but all of them were gone. 

It is not a problem in the system or in the forum is normal
Because I went through this annoying experience
The reason for this was that some of the topics I participated in were deleted, which means that I lost a percentage of my posts and I have to write new posts in order to compensate them.
After doing so, the payment will return

THINK POSITIVE

I am still receiving my payment but decreasing because the forum is deleting a lot of topics and I think this is a cleanup phase and will continue within days

Life is great and enjoy it

Just write more than 50 posts a day and the problem is resolved within two days
It will compensate for your lack of posts that you lack

This problem on payment is growing but the only solution I can say is that check your activity because I am sure that most of your old posts were got deleted due to various reasons.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

hey dude , im wondering if  you fix your problem yet ? if not i think its not a technical problem cause other members still getting paid , im working on a solution if it worked i will share it with you . 

6 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

hey dude , im wondering if  you fix your problem yet ? if not i think its not a technical problem cause other members still getting paid , im working on a solution if it worked i will share it with you . 

I have had the same problem 10 days ago and now I am not getting paid again since the 14th... I think they are moving/deleting topics and posts and then we have to keep posting to compensate... it is ridiculous that there is no way for us to know how much got deleted/moved....

Besides, these guys are trying to get this clean, but in the end I think they are failing to do it because if they dleete/move more that 100 posts it will be easier to set up a new account and forget about the old one (this is maybe why the rule changed from 50 to 100)

All I know is that people with sig campaign on BTT forum keep on earning and calling people here.... than rules/count keeps changing everyday

3 minutes ago, dentolas said:

I have had the same problem 10 days ago and now I am not getting paid again since the 14th... I think they are moving/deleting topics and posts and then we have to keep posting to compensate... it is ridiculous that there is no way for us to know how much got deleted/moved....

Besides, these guys are trying to get this clean, but in the end I think they are failing to do it because if they dleete/move more that 100 posts it will be easier to set up a new account and forget about the old one (this is maybe why the rule changed from 50 to 100)

All I know is that people with sig campaign on BTT forum keep on earning and calling people here.... than rules/count keeps changing everyday

i contacted modirater too many time and i didnt get a clean answer , but one of them tell me that i have a problem between the posts in system and the posts in my profile and the system wont paid me untill they are balanced again and im trying to do it , i will informe you if i succed 😉 

10 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

i contacted modirater too many time and i didnt get a clean answer , but one of them tell me that i have a problem between the posts in system and the posts in my profile and the system wont paid me untill they are balanced again and im trying to do it , i will informe you if i succed 😉 

The problem is the same as I have and everyone else has... when they move a topic to a non paying section , all the posts in there stop counting for payment, and as you were already paid for those, you will now have to post more posts to compensate for those...

It is nonsense because if the topic was on a paid section since a long time, posts made in there should be paid, even if they decide to move the topic

16 minutes ago, dentolas said:

The problem is the same as I have and everyone else has... when they move a topic to a non paying section , all the posts in there stop counting for payment, and as you were already paid for those, you will now have to post more posts to compensate for those...

It is nonsense because if the topic was on a paid section since a long time, posts made in there should be paid, even if they decide to move the topic

so what you are pointing to ? that the problem wont solved even i rebalance the posts in the system and my profile  ? hmm im wondering how can can solve it then 

I have never read any such problem, so it makes no sense. But if we post it well and correctly, then they are paying them. I have received payment for all the posts I have posted. If you have any problems I will contact admin.

22 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

so what you are pointing to ? that the problem wont solved even i rebalance the posts in the system and my profile  ? hmm im wondering how can can solve it then 

It will be solved temporarily. I had this same problem at the 9th, then I've made posts on the following days and at the 12th I started to get more payments... last one was at the 14th, then they've stopped again. Probably some more topics were moved or deleted... and I guess this will keep on happening. From 12-14th I had to do a lot more than 30 to get the 30...

So there is no point in keep on posting without knowing what happened... it might even be easier to set up a new account and delete the old one and it may very well be a difference of more than 100 posts

22 hours ago, nahidfresh99 said:

I have never read any such problem, so it makes no sense. But if we post it well and correctly, then they are paying them. I have received payment for all the posts I have posted. If you have any problems I will contact admin.

Yes if we right any or all of post well and correctly then we will receive our all payment of that type of posts and when we write any post which is less than 100 characters then we will face payment issues.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

5 hours ago, dentolas said:

It will be solved temporarily. I had this same problem at the 9th, then I've made posts on the following days and at the 12th I started to get more payments... last one was at the 14th, then they've stopped again. Probably some more topics were moved or deleted... and I guess this will keep on happening. From 12-14th I had to do a lot more than 30 to get the 30...

So there is no point in keep on posting without knowing what happened... it might even be easier to set up a new account and delete the old one and it may very well be a difference of more than 100 posts

hmm i dont think so that we can open a nother new account in same computer with same ip , but anyway i will asq modirater about it if my way didnt worked , thanx mate 

On 11/10/2019 at 3:02 PM, BullRunBit said:

To not reply to all I will write in this post what I think.

About users who have same problem like me, maybe that is just tehnical problem maybe is something else in any case we can only wait and I read that till monday they will solved this.

About users who think this is a tehnical problem, I read on some other post one of moderator write that is tehnical problem and that will be solved on monday but I think they need to share some official topic about problem not just post.

In any case like on all new things sometimes there are some problem and users need to be patient and to wait to they fix that, we will see what will be tomorrow (monday).

I think the admin @Bigpat can tell us what could be the reason and how long we should ask the same things. I will not post much here since more than 400 got deleted without knowledge.

Deleted posts should be posted again, but how much and how many were paid posts?

There are more things that a user got only 30 paid posts and they posted more so where does these all went?

Today we are on 21/11/2019 However, payment problems continue, yesterday I wrote 30 publications and only 11 were paid. I do not know why and a few days ago something similar happened, I hope that the supervisors resolve these problems soon.