The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

As for me, if the creators of cryptocurrencies cooperate with the governments of different countries, they will hand over criminals, and ordinary people will not touch, this is the only way out.

you earn crypto than your future is bright. it is not going away anytime soon.crypto is a legit earning area. day by day in crase crypto.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

What do you see as the future, good and bad, coming from cryptocurrency?

the bad can lead to good if bitcoin is monitored and supported by the government. the authorities must continue to monitor every activity that occurs in bitcoin so that undesirable things do not occur. and if there is a violation, they have the consequences. in this case state legal institutions are indeed very necessary, or bitcoin and crypto will continue to run freely like this without knowing whether it is in good or bad.

Perhaps the light of the cryptocurrency is we all know this is an opportunity for us to get profit in the near future. Now the dark side maybe is when the market goes down its price are panic with that situation.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are 

On 11/9/2019 at 7:28 PM, Rg123 said:

Well, the good side of crypto is we all know that this is the source of money some how, and the bad side of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its because the price of bitcoin in every hour it can be higher or lower.

Yes this is true that light side and the dark of crypto. But if you want to work in crypto market and want to earn some thing in it than you must to see the both side of crypto the dark side and also the light side because this is the market and it show you both sides in the business.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins also, news about the coins and online payment website. You can also promote your website or your coins on my site with low fee.

the light side of btc is the advantages , benefits and some valuable advantages and lots more in the other side the dark side of btc is the disadvantages and low in price and any features that contain any loss

the light side of btc is the advantages , benefits and some valuable advantages and lots more in the other side the dark side of btc is the disadvantages and low in price and any features that contain any loss

I for one think everything has different sides of it like a coin. There is in every case good and bad. It's significant that we comprehend what to utilize it for. furthermore, I think the eventual fate of digital currencies is both great and terrible.

The natural history of cryptocurrencies is not bad. merely the serious guys experience committed against the law acts with cryptocurrency, building the management terrified of its dangers. 

I think cryptocurrency has many light site. Like people earn money from cryptocurrency. But its have dark side like terrorists deal with others. Crypto has more light side than darkside.

Many people are earning their daily livelihood by trading and investing in crypto. I think it is a light side. Many bad guyz are taking advantage of cryptoes anonymity.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think crypto has more light side than dark side.  I think most of the people earning their livelihood to working this crypto. But It has a dark side like terrorist deal with others.

The logical main  response from the main source is  the starting of passing the laws about crypto use and of causes with taxes.

the great side of crypto is we as a whole realize this is the wellspring of money some how, and the terrible side of crypto is its vacillation, this is on the grounds that the cost of bitcoin in consistently it tends to be sequential.

Thank you for share the dark and light side of cryptocurrency. Who want to came into crypto then can read this article first to there safety. I will add some light and dark side also. People using crypto in money laundering and crimes.

The mission of bitcoin is to help us in terms of money and we can used it for our daily life like fiat money, this bitcoin has no dark side, many people are looking with this bitcoin is a negative sight because many people are using this in a illegal activities so that many people are saying that this is a illegal but they didn't know what is the importance of it.

I just will think about the bright side of crypto in the future. crypto has grown very rapidly so also tech there is no other choice for the government other than to accept crypto and legalize it because people already believe and use it.

(I don't want to think about the dark side)let it be later and juat.thinking how avoid it by find the solution by the expert