The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

1 hour ago, himel398 said:

Cryptocurrency is just like a marijuana, if you use it as medicine then it will be beneficial to everyone and have a good impact on the other hand when you use it as a vices then that is the time it makes bad. So a bad and good about crypto is all depends on how it is being used.

Lol now this is the best way to put it. Because yes there are people who used crypto to do bad things but also there are normal people like us who only use bitcoin on exch8to trade and make profits but the media will only focus on the bad side. 

On 12/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, Kabbo said:

BTC has both the sides light and dark. The dark side of BTC is it is using in the crime and Money laundering. The light side of BTC is BTC is using like fiat currency people make money with BTC.

I don't know why people always focus on the bad sidw of crypto and not focus on the good things.  But id we talking about bad side then even fiat money has for years been used dor bad things but yet we don't blame fiat but we blame the people who use it for bad things and same thing should be implemented on bitcoin. 

I see a good future for crypto. where people are already using the advanced digital era and using crypto as their transaction, they can buy clothes, clothing, food and so on using crypto.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:19 AM, Shahadatbd said:

The dark side of bitcoin is bitcoin now using in the illegal activities. There are some bad people's who deal a crime for bitcoin. That's why government scared bitcoin. And the others side bitcoin now using all over the world.

Not just crypto coins will be used for the illegal activities other money is also used for the illegal activities and i am sure like governments will stop that money from illegal activities like that soon crypto currencies will stop to be used in the illegal activities. Crypto is not fully used in the illegal activities.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the ligth side of crypto currency is the fact that it means freedom. It is not controlled by government and they cannot really have a big impact on it. And freedom is a fundamental thing

The good side of crypto is it is a good source of money especially if you are still a student and also you can get rich if you are patient, skilled and hardworking. Also the volatility of it's price is really good because once the price fall we can afford to buy it and then wait until the price soar again, this will make us rich instantly if we are lucky. The bad side is some people use it in improper things like in dark web, I have read a post about crypto is being accepted as a payment in buying drugs and other illegal things in dark web.

The light side of the crypto currency is that you can earn very fastly if you have good knowledge of trading but there is one bad thing that your wallet can be hacked and you can not get your amount back. And in digital currency its more chances to hack your wallet. 

4 hours ago, Ngetpa said:

I think the only bad side of crypto is the security of it. I mean there is a lot of scammers and hackers in this world so security must be strengthen. As for the good side, you can earn money and learn crypto. Also, the transaction would be better.

If we compare crypto to fiat we can see that traditional money are even easier to steal - it doesn't need any skills or big brains. And crypto assets can only be stolen by clever people

I don't think btc has any dark side . when anyone join in the crypto market he know that it may be risky. he started his work after knowing it so it think no dark side in cryptoworld with patient anyone can make profit from here.

All things has good or bad Site bitcoin has also. Many country and government think  bitcoin use many  illegal way but we know maximum bitcoin use in crypto market. 

We know bitcoin has many good things. 

I think after few years many country should accept bitcoin.     

i think the bright side of cryptocurrency is it is a revolution in the payment system because we all know it is most fastest way of payments or exchange money into different currencies and the darker sude of it is scams if get into the investments there is 90% chances of being scammed

Yes this topic can be discussed in details. Not only bitcoin fiat also have its negative and positive impacts. Its depended on integrity of a person that in what position he use it.

I see everything like this, for the cryptocurrency future. Every day we must develop and abandon old trends. If you're scared, don't be scared this is our future.

The good side is that you can send or receive money to any place in the world with very low transaction fees.

But the bad thing is that you can use it only on the internet. and it is decentralized if you send the money at a wrong address than there is no method to reverse the transaction

On 11/9/2019 at 7:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

What do you see as the future, good and bad, coming from cryptocurrency?

I think the darkest side of crypto currencies are use of them by dark web for criminal activities. This have major bad impact on crypto currencies. thats why governments fears to adopt it. But i hope their will be created many options to be legalize crypto currencies. and we will see a brighter future of cryptos.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The good side for cryptocurrency is it can be used as side income. Where we know if doing side income in real world, that is hard because we compete with many people near you. But in cryptocurrency competition is not much, especially worldwide. Also you can doing it as freelance and don't get many push for target.

The bad side is because it is decentralized, until now cryptocurrency still used as payment processor in black market. With decentralized allow them to not get tracked.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Cryptocurrency was invented for the good use for man kind. But in today's world many people use bitcoin for illegal activities. As a result bitcoin and other cryptos are black listed now.       

you are right crypto is both good or bad some peoples using crypto currency for illegal work darweb peoples selling drugs and other some illegal items selling online and payment accepting trouogh crypto

the biggest dark side is Criminal activities using cryptocurrency haven’t just been for mutual dealings, either. Countries such as China and Mexico are beginning to impose regulations in light of rising ransomware attacks, exit scams, and fraudulent firms built on Ponzi scheme structures, including BitConnect, which collapsed this spring.

Since the advantage of using crypto currency to the community was the advantage for the criminal also. The anonymity of transaction was their reason thatt they emerge to crypto. So we should more care about this problem because crypto has a bright potential in on the future.

I think crypto currencies have very good future ahead lot of development if in going and with time it will be more common and adoption will occur thanks for sharing your views with the community

Some darkness of Crypto Currency occur because of the users itself so all in all this bad side is not came from the Crypto coins itself. But it's benefits is the perfect way to improve the payment system in the society.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:12 AM, GhoulSlayer said:

The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

There has always been human trafficking and crime and everything else, way before crypto came into existence.  Anything illegal that can be bought with bitcoin was and still is being bought with fiat as well, believe me.  I'm not even sure if bitcoin makes it easier to obtain stuff on the dark web.  Probably, but I doubt that the volume of illegal stuff has gone up as a result of bitcoin's existence.

• Useful or interesting 1

The good side of crypto is that we all know that the place to get income and work in it is the dark side, which is fluctuating because the price of crypto currency can go up and down can be higher and lower.

1 hour ago, Wijayafajar06 said:

The good side of crypto is that we all know that the place to get income and work in it is the dark side, which is fluctuating because the price of crypto currency can go up and down can be higher and lower.

That is not the dark side ... that is normal behavior. All currencies fluctuate; otherwise the whole economic system would crash. Look at what happened in the Eurozone, when countries could not devaluate or appreciate their own currencies anymore.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0