The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

I know, a light of hope. Basically, it has brought a ray of hope for all. Through it many people have been able to earn and they have been able to meet their needs. Through this many people can gain a lot of knowledge. Atikon cannot bring darkness. It is always improving people.

If cryptocurrencies are dealt with officially, the difference will be clear between them and fiat currencies in terms of transactions, routine and dealing in other matters. In my opinion, governments should centralize cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

The pluses are the ability for anyone in the world to work with it and send money to anyone else within minutes through their respective wallets. It has great privacy and almost no taxes, in addition to its almost impossible penetration. The negatives are its use to trade weapons and drugs because as we mentioned there is no personal data  Another disadvantage for states and not for members is that they are not subject to taxes.

There are a lot of things that distinguish cryptocurrencies from fiat currencies, and one of the most important of these features is the inability to pursue them, which leads to significantly lower taxes, and this is wonderful.

• +2 1

Everything thing in this field of crypto have two sides bad and good and bitcoin is not different. The bad side of bitcoin some people use it for criminal actives and on the other hand, the light side of bitcoin gives us financial support by earning from different aspects of the field.

• +1 1

The dark side of Cryptocurrency, there's a lot of bitcoin scammers in bitcoins. We can't stop those scammers but the light of Cryptocurrency it's profitable you can earn a lot of money in bitcoins. You can invest and trading Cryptocurrency, Join in campaigns and forum this is the light side of Cryptocurrency.

The dull would be a many individuals are utilizing digital currency for a terrible expectations, for example, to conceal their unlawful resources or utilizing them for a wrongdoings since its obscurity and some more. The light would be it's a wise speculation..

According to me cryptocurrency is valuable and profitable currency. So we can earn money by different way such as posting ,trading, mining, and investment.  But for this we need some knowledge about cryptocurrency, if we have then we can amke more valuable and can earn money from cryptocurrency.  But dark side it we can scame.  But it not cryptocurrency it our mistake so when we adopt any projects which we don't know that we can lose money and it good if we take suggestions to other and then make decisions.  But if you think that it can be use illegal.  But most of currency and fiat money can be use in illegal way. But this is high level price currency and we can take advantage. 

Well, the great features of cryptocurrencies offer many different solutions and areas, but they can be dangerous, so these features must be exploited in the right way without going too far, they must be subject to strict laws and conditions that limit their freedom in order to be used safely and legally

• +2 1

I see a good future for crypto. where people are already using the advanced digital era and using crypto as their transaction, they can buy clothes, clothing, food and so on using crypto.

Well my dear friend you are right, there are many positive and negative aspects of everything in the world but I think the positive aspects of encrypted currencies are more than negative and negatives can be overcome with the advancement of technology

• +3 1

The light and dark side of crypto currency firstly the light side of it is one will gain profit benefits and lot of value by having knowledge and experience on how to make trading and investment which will make you earn more money within short period of time and the dark side of it is when one is making the trading and investment without having knowledge and experience on it one will loose his or her capital profit and also will loose alot of values 

• +1 1

Dark side is the crypto that if someone exchange will close and we invest good money to that exchange because when the exchange will be closed our all money is gone and the bright side is just that when we invest our money in a coin and that will pump so much and our money is greater than 10 times...

• +1 1

As we all know,good sides of crypto is the convenient way of transacting,buying stuffs and earning money from it without the needs of going to work,but every good side has its bad sides and one of this is its votality in price,and price depends on the demands so we will never know what else crypto can give to us in the future,as it has no stable price so we either win or loss.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is having many advantages like its giving us much beneficial in our lives to improve by earning good here also with profit so i think its the best thing about it that its helping people financially this is the great thing we all know and in the same its may have disadvantages because nothing is perfect in this world. 

Well it really depends based on the action we made through crypto. Good side is that most of us benefits from like earning and having easy transactions but it can be bad with having transactions for bad actions.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I think it's a good side that we can make money and spend it on good things, for example, we can buy real estate that we can donate to the poor through this work, and it's a bad side for some people to work for bad things, for example, financing terrorism. 

Organized crime groups in Latin America are turning to digital currencies to launder large sums of money so that they can hide their tracks, and among the most famous incidents, a former Microsoft employee was recently convicted of stealing more than $ 10 million and laundered using well-known virtual currency mixers.

• +2 1

It is bad to have these negative ways to use cryptocurrencies for me, I do not currently buy with them because in my country this feature has not become possible, but I think that I will be able in the future to buy anything using it and also it is very convenient and has a speed of use and safer than paper currencies.

• +1 1

If we talk about the future of the crypto currency then in my point of view it's  bright.. We can say it as the future of the world.. In coming years it will be accepted all the countries which are banned this till now.. As the countries are knowing about its benefits, they are allowing it in the countries so that they can get benefits from it. It has a lot of advantages. Due to this currency the fear of being snached of your papr currency is minimize. 

The light side of the cryptocurrency this is the aspect where you participate and also invest to make income while the dark part of it when scammers and hackers are planing to scam you and their late got the opportunity it is going to be a bad story.

• +2 1

Hello dear, I think that the cryptocurrency has so many advantages that targets can benefit from, but the only disadvantage of the cryptocurrency is the failure of retrieve transaction to wrong address, thank you. 

What I see for me on the positive side is that cryptocurrencies will make it much easier for us to transfer money between people in particular and between countries in general. On the negative side, it is the possibility of a sudden decrease in the value of cryptocurrencies for some reason and thus losing our money, but in my opinion this is a weak possibility, but it cannot be denied.

• +2 1

Every thing in this world have light side and dark side. It means that no one is perfect here. Like this cryptocurrency is also not perfect. There are lots, of advantages of cryptocurrency but it has also disadvantage that could be neglected. 

• +1 1