The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

3 hours ago, Rares002 said:

Cryptocurrencies have a lot of advantages but in the same time the truth is that they also have some disadvantages but that's how everything is. You can't find something absolutely perfect in this world.

I think the advantages of crypto currencies are very alot of in numbers and their disadvantages in very low and the main disadvantages of the crypto world is that the new peoples are not can predict easily its future.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/9/2019 at 7:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

What do you see as the future, good and bad, coming from cryptocurrency?

As i see crypto for society it bring many joys with lots of options.But the light is  not much bright as compare to its darkness.Becauae the crypto is using for many illegal activities.As i read in articles  what we see on internet it 5% and 95 % of internet is under neath .Which we never seen.I hope government and agencies secure the crypto for common people from scammers.

The good side of Bitcoin are many. We can transfer it very fastly. The medium of transferring is very secure. It helps us to make good return on investment. With this we can easily buy and sell things around the world. There are some bad aspects to something so good. Bad people use it to exchange money in immoral works through the Dark Web. This is very pathetic and it affect the crypto currency to be legalized by the governments. We should be aware against the bad deeds for the future of crypto currency.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I think the options it gives us are good as consumers. I think investors have enough options and will just go along for the ride and then sell off in future once its been introduced to the masses. I think Blockchain and crypto will be a force for evil as much as good.

Good and bad things will certainly always co-exist in this world including the use of cryptocurency. I see that cryptocurency in the future will be better than now, this is only speculation and I hope that will happen.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

What do you see as the future, good and bad, coming from cryptocurrency?

I saw more light side than darker side. But the darker side is real and we can't deny it. People are using bitcoin for money laundering and kidnapping since bitcoin is untraceable. It can't be prevent by government also. Many contry has banned bitcoin for this reason but still people are attached with bitcoin anyhow.           

• Useful or interesting 1

The cryptocurrency market is very volatile, interesting and also exciting. There are many different indicators that signal specific trends and bullish and bearish periods.

Yes there is a good side to things as bad as that, but how you are using it is a big deal. We think trading on cryptocurrency has become easier which is a good thing. Various bad things like cryptocurrency are being used to human trafficking. We should prevent them.

28 minutes ago, Pritom Mondal said:

The good side of cryptocurrency to me is that people are able to earn income freely. And the bad part is that some people are using it for illegal purposes.

You confuse me right there, how freely are you earn your income with cryptocurrency. Can you share your ways of earning free coins as easy as you say it is?

The bad side of the crypto is about how you are not really sure if you are safe on what you are doing and if your account is safe also and the good thing about crypto is that you gain financial support from it. 

5 hours ago, nahidfresh99 said:

Yes there is a good side to things as bad as that, but how you are using it is a big deal. We think trading on cryptocurrency has become easier which is a good thing. Various bad things like cryptocurrency are being used to human trafficking. We should prevent them.

Cryptocurrencies are not good or bad. they are nutral in my opinion..good and bad are those people who use it in those way. so, we should choose the good way.

Bengali?

View this Topic

19 hours ago, Moldovan said:

What do you mean that your account is not safe? If you protect your crypto wallet then it is one of the most secure place in the world to keep your money because no one can hack it

I am speaking to the people who does not use a wallet because this is just their first time there and they do not know what to do also because they just started doing crypto.

5 minutes ago, Moldovan said:

OK, so you are speaking about newbies but then what's the point of talking about an account if they don't have one? And what exactly do you meant when you said that their account is not safe? 

What I meant about the account was they have a crypto account but they do not have a wallet to support them therefore the reason why I said their account is not safe, is because they do not have a wallet. Any more questions because your frustrating me.

The bright side of the cryptocurrency can be considered its complete anonymity, as well as its availability at the moment. And the dark sides of it, too, abound, one of them is of course the complexity in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. But it seems to me that soon the cryptocurrency will soon be replaced by something.

The dark side of Cryptocurrency, there's a lot of bitcoin scammers in bitcoins. We can't stop those scammers but the light of Cryptocurrency it's profitable you can earn a lot of money in bitcoins. You can invest and trading Cryptocurrency, Join in campaigns and forum this is the light side of Cryptocurrency.

there's always two sides of a coin. yes cryptocurrencies has an advantage side (knowledge is your investment in here to make a good profit) and the disadvantage side which is the price is not really stable. 

On 11/16/2019 at 9:12 PM, Ice25 said:

It is regrettable to recognize that within the trading of cryptocurrencies there is the possibility of fraud , also there may be cases of fraud in investment negotiations, for lack of knowledge and advice from investors, who do not understand anything about crypto currencies but risk to invest in this market.
In order to improve the negative image of cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to act ethically and honestly to add value to this market.

True that the more common crypto becomes ther may be more self regulating. I don't want the government regulating I think the users should regulate and expose the corrupt users who are out to cause fraud and use crypto for illegal activities.

On 11/16/2019 at 7:47 PM, nasipadang said:

I'm just saying not paying taxes is not a good thing. In my country the biggest income from the government is the tax revenue, regardless of the nature of the politicians but the tax is very useful for the needs of society. I condemn politicians who take tax funds for their own pocket.

I also use crypto and I like it, there are no laws in the government that require tax payments on cryptocurrency revenue.

Free people need some relief from the over taxing, crypto provides that, which is why I'm very harsh on governments attempts to get their sticky fingers into crypto. I'm in United States, and there is no free enterprise left in America. With crypto we have a chance to be free again.

Society runs best without government intrusion, people will do well to fend for themselves and all politicians are crooked, everyone has their price.

In my opinion, we've found further benefits in comparison to the situations by using cryptocurrencies. previously invention crypto, families even could unhealthy works out comparable the prevailing.

Cryptocurrency dark side has a two ways, good and bad due to its high volatility. You can multiply a lot as well as lose. The light side is ananimity.

I have seen some comments and also knew myself that not all things here in crypto is legal. There are also bad things here which is illegal.

I believe that cryptocurrencies will be positive in society and will have a great and useful addition in the life of the individual and will facilitate a lot of things

THINK POSITIVE

I think there are benefits and disadvantages in everything in this world and that's why I think bitcoin has benefits and harms
But the benefits are more than damages
One of the benefits is that it gives you independence and financial freedom
And also you can get income and profits
No one controls your money except you
Disadvantages I do not see the bitcoin defect when you lose it you can not recover
It is also used by bad people in offenses

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/22/2019 at 11:01 AM, GhoulSlayer said:

Free people need some relief from the over taxing

Crypto is really a great option to escape from tax. Actually governemnts also made it illegal for this reason in my opinion. we can do many financial work with crypto without tax.

Bengali?

View this Topic