The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

The good side of crypto is that you earn money by doing a little work here and gain some experience but the bad side of it is that it requires time and also there are scammers waiting outside there to have your data and go away with it 

I think the future is bright for cryptocurrencies, everything is positive in this area, the only negative is only that it can be used on Deep Web to finance operations.

There are good sides and bad sides, you need to choose the preferred way for making the best of your own. The crypto markets are manipulated hardly by the speculators and we need to be on the light side.

In my opinion the bright side of crypto is that it is giving all of us to earn money and it's also good to strengthen the economy. The dark side is that the increasingly numbers if scams and frauds in this market 

You can use cryptography on the bright side, such as buying our daily necessities or studying It can also be used on the unacceptable downside by purchasing a lot of contraband like drugs and weapons from dark websites

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think cryptocurrency also has a dark side because it is being used by some people in order to do illegal transactions like sell drugs or do money laundering. But this should affect us 

All knows the bright side of the Cryptocurrency but today, I want to talk about its darkest side. Have a look at these points  Inefficient for retail, unregulated market, power inefficiency,parallel economy and another most important point is its very high market volatility. 

Cryptocurrency has more good side than the dark side, good side of cryptocurrency is having daily income from it and it also serve as a job opportunity for us, while the bad side is the scammers and hackers that are terrorising the cryptocurrency

Nobody can predict the future of cryptocurrencies, but as it appears now there are a lot of investors in Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market and they invest huge money and support this field and a lot of countries are moving towards legislation for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies so I suspect that the future of cryptocurrencies will be bright.

PROS

-Cryptocurrency has low transaction costs compared to other digital payment methods like PayPal.

-Cryptocurrency makes trading anywhere in the world easy. It’s a decentralized currency. This opens up financial options for people in countries that don’t have access to financial services.

-There is no other entity else that controls your money or its value.

CONS

-There is no way to recover coins if they are lost and there is no system in place to protect the value of your coin.

-The cryptocurrency market is volatile, the value of coins can change wildly in a short amount of time. In 2014 the value of bitcoin ranged between about $30 and $1000!

-It can be used in DarkWeb and this is the worst

I think the future will be good because the bad can be fought and stopped and you are right. Many people have used cryptocurrencies in illegal things such as buying drugs, weapons and many other things.

to best of my knowledge most of thr countries are legalized bitcoin and accepted vrypto market as it is having many investors and also it is giving hug amount of profit to its investors so i could say that cryptocurrency future is very bright

Cryptocurrency has given and will continue to give us many benefits like being able to make online payments for goods and services but it also has disadvantages of being to much exposed to scam activities and this is not good for its future.

7 hours ago, George10 said:

Cryptocurrency has given and will continue to give us many benefits like being able to make online payments for goods and services but it also has disadvantages of being to much exposed to scam activities and this is not good for its future.

We are exposed to many advantage in cryptocurrency, sometimes we neglect the disadvantage of cryptocurrency because we take risks to gain in cryptocurrency, you can easily make yourself among the rich people 

Many people think that crypto market is just waste of money and time also and some business mans says that crypto market is decentralized and money making machine but i have difference on both point of view due to financial situation and background. 

In every sector there is both good and bad botha side so similarly in cryptocurrency there is also light and dark side and we should avoid the dark side and accept the good thing or side of cryptocurrency 

The future of Cryptocurrencies especially, will be bright as they bring it on the solution of the real world financial problems being faced world wide, and with the intergration of the blockchain network and technology on sure financial links of Cryptocurrencies, this might be bright in the future, especially on the fact that it's being used fairly and not being missed used by scammers,spammers and even hackers

• +5 1

The really dark side of cryptocurrency which applies to most coins is the unknown future. No one knows which coins will stand the test of time and which ones will fail. If we knew more about this, we could invest much wiser and react much smarter. Even stable coins which are backed by fiat don't have a guaranteed future. On the contrary, unlike most people may think, the lightest side of cryptocurrency is its instability! This is the most important characteristic of crypto which makes it possible to earn income from it.

On 11/9/2019 at 7:42 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

What do you see as the future, good and bad, coming from cryptocurrency?

Almost everything in this world has advantages and disadvantages. We all know that even illegal work and services exit in the same country where its already banned. So why can't crypto currency work worldwide. 

Personally I think that evil is always going to exist because the bad guys are always going to abuse the way they do evil that's a never-ending problem and I think cryptocurrencies are very good for the future 

One of the advantages of crypto is that it is a source of income for many people, it is a real business. And always there are people who take advantage of anything for malicious purposes if not paying the cryptocurrencies it will be another way

It is normal for anything that we deal with in this life to have advantages and disadvantages and this thing also applies to bitcoin, but for me I believe that in the future the bright side of bitcoin currency will prevail on the dark side and will be accepted in complete manner  .

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

There are advantages of cryptocurrency more than there are the disadvantages. Cryptocurrency was created for easy buying and selling and paying for services. It wasn't created for the dark web.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I did not think about these negative aspects of the cryptocurrency, because the real estate and the things I mentioned go through legal matters. The cryptocurrency can provide these things to us, but it will be in a legal way. This is my opinion.

I didn't think about the light and the dark side of cryptocurrency when something would go its way. But I think if the crypto market improves, it will shine a lot and if the market whales dominate, it will be completely dark.

• +1 1