The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

2 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I believe that cryptocurrencies will be positive in society and will have a great and useful addition in the life of the individual and will facilitate a lot of things

Yes there are many peoples who's are setting their life very good and living in their society with very good position so i love bitcoin and we will see our good future through bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

All of the things have two sides bad and good and bitcoin is not different. The dark side of bitcoin some people use it for criminal actives and on the other hand, the light side of bitcoin gives us financial freedom.

I think we know already the good side of crypto currency because we are experience it now. But I think one of the main problem in crypto world is its uses in crime because of its anonymity.

Well it really depends based on the action we made through crypto. Good side is that most of us benefits from like earning and having easy transactions but it can be bad with having transactions for bad actions.

I know many illegal actions are moving well by this payment action

but these are our faults. Weapons were invented for self-protection but we are killing other with it now. we should use it beneficialy,not abuse it.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/22/2019 at 12:01 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Free people need some relief from the over taxing, crypto provides that, which is why I'm very harsh on governments attempts to get their sticky fingers into crypto. I'm in United States, and there is no free enterprise left in America. With crypto we have a chance to be free again.

Society runs best without government intrusion, people will do well to fend for themselves and all politicians are crooked, everyone has their price.

Actually I agree with you, often I hear news about how their cunning fingers take tax funds for their pockets. I honestly growled with those people.

Considering the situation in your country, cryptocurrency is very useful but I think the government has many ways to keep setting taxes regardless of form. My job has a part in governance.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/22/2019 at 9:19 AM, Shahadatbd said:

The dark side of bitcoin is bitcoin now using in the illegal activities. There are some bad people's who deal a crime for bitcoin. That's why government scared bitcoin. And the others side bitcoin now using all over the world.

I think Bitcoin dark side is not that effective after all it is not bitcoin that is used in most illegal activities it is monero. But still even for monero, go ask around between fiat and monero which one is used mostly on illegal activities.

Well, the dark side of bitcoin some people use it as a criminal activity which difficult to track them as we know bitcoin is decentralized and the light of the bitcoin is that it's gives us an opportunity to make some income where we get our financial freedom.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:30 AM, Emma said:

Crypto is really a great option to escape from tax. Actually governemnts also made it illegal for this reason in my opinion. we can do many financial work with crypto without tax.

You are correct crypto is a great escape from the long arm of the tax man. I remember when crypto first hit and it was scary, now look how far it's come around!

As for me, if the creators of cryptocurrencies cooperate with the governments of different countries, they will hand over criminals, and ordinary people will not touch, this is the only way out.

you earn crypto than your future is bright. it is not going away anytime soon.crypto is a legit earning area. day by day in crase crypto.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

What do you see as the future, good and bad, coming from cryptocurrency?

the bad can lead to good if bitcoin is monitored and supported by the government. the authorities must continue to monitor every activity that occurs in bitcoin so that undesirable things do not occur. and if there is a violation, they have the consequences. in this case state legal institutions are indeed very necessary, or bitcoin and crypto will continue to run freely like this without knowing whether it is in good or bad.

On 11/9/2019 at 7:28 PM, Rg123 said:

Well, the good side of crypto is we all know that this is the source of money some how, and the bad side of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its because the price of bitcoin in every hour it can be higher or lower.

Yes this is true that light side and the dark of crypto. But if you want to work in crypto market and want to earn some thing in it than you must to see the both side of crypto the dark side and also the light side because this is the market and it show you both sides in the business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people are earning their daily livelihood by trading and investing in crypto. I think it is a light side. Many bad guyz are taking advantage of cryptoes anonymity.

Bengali?

View this Topic

The mission of bitcoin is to help us in terms of money and we can used it for our daily life like fiat money, this bitcoin has no dark side, many people are looking with this bitcoin is a negative sight because many people are using this in a illegal activities so that many people are saying that this is a illegal but they didn't know what is the importance of it.

I just will think about the bright side of crypto in the future. crypto has grown very rapidly so also tech there is no other choice for the government other than to accept crypto and legalize it because people already believe and use it.

(I don't want to think about the dark side)let it be later and juat.thinking how avoid it by find the solution by the expert 

The positive world of cryptocurrency is tax exempt if it is realized for the future, then a strong security system such as blockchain. the negative is if you fail don't make yourself depressed and because of failure then money laundering says most people. I see that crypto is a good future in person.

This has nothing to do with freedom of movement and taxes, since the Bitcoin White Paper does not allow you to pay taxes with cryptocurrency. When exchanging for fiat, this can happen, but not with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is famous for the fact that there are no taxes. 

28 minutes ago, Rashidpk said:

I believe the only disadvantages of Bitcoin currently are:
Lack of widespread adoption, causing thin markets and volatility. Though mostly upward volatility, which is welcome, the drops resemble a roller coaster…
Capacity limits, which are currently being addressed by micro-payment channels, which will add another delay to adoption…

You are right but I don't agree with your volatility points because due to the volatility we can easily make profit for bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

crypto currency is a high risk platform. All are not success in this sector. Most of crypto currency ups and down but now downing rate is much. Most of crypto down from ico . But sometimes we see that some crypto up so much.  user can trade crypto will a little capital.

There are two aspects to cryptocurrency. There is a dark side and a good side. We will all choose the good side tie

Well I see the good sides of the crypto currencies for the future. Cause we all know that one day the crypto currencies might take over the national currencies! And the world currency might be the online crypto currencies. But if I had to say about the dark world of the internet where all the illegal activity payments occurs with Bitcoin, the government are taking necessary steps for this! Soon it might get solved! 

Good thing is crypto can be use as alternative income the bad thing is crypto can destroy another financial instrument that already exist. Everything has good and bad side as users just take the good and prepare for the worst.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:28 PM, Rg123 said:

Well, the good side of crypto is we all know that this is the source of money some how, and the bad side of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its because the price of bitcoin in every hour it can be higher or lower.

Every life there must be good and bad sides, moreover the business world must also be like the good side of crypto is to give something that is best for everyone who participates in crypto, while the bad side of bitcoin in every day there must be a turnover of prices down and sometimes go up again because of seeing This crypto fluctuates too.

Even if people use BTC for dark things it's still traceable. If enough people want to find you they will especially when you go to cash in the stolen coins. What will make this interesting is later on when privacy coins become more used by criminals. With privacy coins like monero there is no known way to track people and it is where people will use it as a tax haven or money store illegally to get around country laws. Almost everything that can be said about crypto dark side can also be said about fiat or cash dark side.