India should legalise cryptocurrencies? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neerbhay24

India should legalise cryptocurrencies?

Yes guys, India should legalise crypto in their country, because for sure if they legalise it a lot of people their can be live easily because we know crypto is a big help for us. So also to others. So they should legalise crypto, for them to earn money in easy way. 

On 11/9/2019 at 2:12 PM, ColdEye101 said:

India is grown country their are many foreign countries are investing in an india but i have read many bad new related to crypto where Bitcoin is used as ransom money for Kidnapping.

source :https://www.investopedia.com/news/indian-businessman-kidnapped-bitcoin/

The government of India and others across the globe are better of embracing cryptocurrency and having it regulated. That way, the incidence of using cryptocurrencies for crime related activities like ransom for kidnapping can be tracked. Banning it would not deter criminals from their tendencies.

Cryptocurrency should be legalized in India because many people in India deal with bitcoin and crypto but they cannot express that it is not valid in India. Many people in India deal with bitcoin, and bitcoin is popular with the people. This is why Bitcoin should be given legitimacy by the Indian government. It will be good for many people.

There's no doubt that China will need to legalize crypto foreign money. For the reason that it is especially preferred concerning American native people today. Nonetheless it could be detrimental for any Lenders.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, Neerbhay24 said:

India should legalize & regulate cryptocurrency as recently there prime minister modi has said that they will encourage blockchain technology. Also Reserve bank of india will start its own cryptocurrencies. 

Bitcoin is separable from block chain so encouraging block chain does not mean encouraging bitcoin or crypto. We should be clear about it.

On 11/9/2019 at 5:55 PM, Neerbhay24 said:

India should legalize & regulate cryptocurrency as recently there prime minister modi has said that they will encourage blockchain technology. Also Reserve bank of india will start its own cryptocurrencies. 

Very good if in a country like india, cryptocurrency is legalized. This will boost the country's economy and become a reference for other countries that have not legalized cryptocurrency.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:55 PM, Neerbhay24 said:

Some countries only adopt the blockchain technology, but they won't legalize and regulate the bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. I hope that India Will legalize it soon, because India has a big population in the world. So, i think it will be good for crypto marketing.

Edited by I-KUN

Good news for Indians. Indians with large populations and economic problems will be very helpful.  India people is smarth.not hard.for them understand cryptocurrent.  Wish all countries in the world legalize crypto

Indeed, India I see a little strict about the regulation of cryptocurrencies, Maybe it would be nice if the Indian government loosened the rules by permitting bitcoin but only as digital assets like other countries and that's very good news that their government has positively assessed the blockchain technology.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:12 AM, ColdEye101 said:

India is grown country their are many foreign countries are investing in an india but i have read many bad new related to crypto where Bitcoin is used as ransom money for Kidnapping.

source :https://www.investopedia.com/news/indian-businessman-kidnapped-bitcoin/

On 11/10/2019 at 12:09 AM, Shahadatbd said:

India need to legal BTC as there economic development will growth quickly. For the development county need more progress. So BTC is a modern technology if they used BTC then there economical problem will solve quickly.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:47 AM, niroblm said:

I think india should legalise crypto currency. its will be good news for all indian people. there's lots of people use bitcoin. good luck

On 11/10/2019 at 1:50 AM, CryptoJony said:

This is going to be Very good for indian crypto lovers if their government accept crypto as legal currency. Hopefully India will legalize cryptocurrency.       

On 11/10/2019 at 2:46 AM, apealing said:

Crypto legalization is for sure and other nations will follow. Crypto is gradually developing and government have realized their mistakes now

You Can get jailed for hold bitcoin. (INDIA) 

NEW https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/draft-law-proposes-10-year-jail-term-for-dealing-in-cryptocurrency/articleshow/69693984.cms

INDIA is an  important market for the crypto world but the politics don't always help.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I do not understand this decision made at the beginning of the year. I read an article about the cryptocurrency ban in India with confirmation, according to a statement from the Indian Federal Government Agency! We are now talking about a coup de grâce!

Well India gave new crypto innovations such as blockchain that was a positive response to the crypto world meaning India accepted this new innovation. best regards.

33 minutes ago, Sujon33 said:

I think india government should not legalise and regulation crypto currency right now.But i think one day not only India,all over the world legalise cryptocurrency

You are right now the India government have not any planing   for legalization of crypto currencies and yes very soon we will see in coming future that crypto currencies will not legalize only in India but it will accept by the all countries. 

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I think the Indian government will not be able to release crypto currency now but there will come a time when not just India but every country of the world will exclude every country.

I think the Indian government will not be able to release crypto currency now but there will come a time when not just India but every country of the world will exclude every country.

encourage blockchain technology and legalizing any coin can be two different things. there are plenty of issue regarding regulation of current cryptocoins. 

Well it is really good news. Their leader support blockchain technology so people of his country will also support blockchain and we all know that India's population is really big so the cryptocurrency will be recognized by a large amount of of people in india.

On those countries like India with a great amount of population and majority of population with situation of life not good, I think they need to adopt and legalize cryptocurrencies with facility to help their population to make some money with crypto.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't get why it's illegal in India. What are they afraid of people doing? Just by making it illegal you will show people it has value and they will go towards doing things with crypto instead of avoiding it. I know that information technology is very popular in India so there must be many people interested in crypto as well. Things like bitcoin give people power and cut out the middleman government with fees, and I guess this is just a tactic to control the Indian people. It will not stand though, and I support Indians who use crypto.

Every year there are rumors that India will make a step towards cryptocurrencies. But every year the opposite happens. The government of India is only tightening the rules. I think India will be one of the last countries to recognize cryptocurrencies.

It good for the Indian citizen but I don't think so India legalizes and regulates cryptocurrencies but in the future, not only India but also whole over the world will legalize cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency have good future specially virtual payment like paytm, phonepe,googlepay etc this type of online transaction have good awareness in India but in cryptocurrency no awareness specially in India. In future may be legalized the cryptocurrency in India.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

There are too many ways to use blockchain for saying that using it means that they will make crypto currencies legal. They can only accept some of them

India is the one of the poorest country in world, if they are legalizing this cryptocurrency in their country, it has a big impact for them in terms of money because it may help them to give some money and also to buy some things that they are needed.

yes you are right even i think the same india should legalise crypto and it will be legal very soon because blockchain technology is best in the world for money transactions i hope government legalise this for better future 

If India is supporting cryptocurrencies then it will surely be a big deal for the entire cryptocurrency world/industry. Currently, India has the 2nd largest population in the entire world (next to China), if they start supporting cryptocurrencies then surely many of them will buy Bitcoin and crypto and will therefore drive the price even higher. This is good!