ukboss

Will cryptocurrency soon be an alternate payment option?

13 hours ago, ukboss said:

Just a month ago, giants later than Starbucks, Nordstrom, Whole Foods, and AT&T announced that they endorse cryptocurrency as a payment inconsistent.
With the  popularity that cryptocurrency is growing there is no doubt that it will soon be together between relationship payment methods. Especially for the international payments, once its meaninglessly low enlarge and period taken for inter-member going on transfers it is surely the favorite between the traders.
Also, subsequent to than giants open to it as a payment substitute there is no auxiliary need to prove its truth.

I think it's great that they accept cryptocurrencies, that's a paradigm shift. What the big companies still haven't understood is that people don't want to spend their coins, what they want is to earn coins by doing the same thing they always do.

That's why a project like lolly is getting brutal success

There's a huge possibility that cryptocurrency would be an alternate payment option. Nowadays, were very much exposed online where we people tends to do such things online. That the fact is that we can even do transactions online where it brings us the convenience and the comfortability in doing such transactions that is more secure and faster than the traditional ones.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Trаding bots is not fitting for apprentiсеs. Includе and the purpоsе is соmplеx and really соmplex yоu'll neеd tо bе rесognizе the markеtplace's imprоvemеnt tо start with a while rесеntly yоu positionеd your eхсhаnging bots tо alternatе.
    • Поживем увидим) для таких вещей как быстро и надежно и без большой волатильности и был создан XRP, которые между прочим является прородителем битка и к нему приложила руку paypal, этот призм только в начале пути когда тот же самый рипл успешно работает на протяжении 10 лет,если выбирать то я выберу то что работает и имеет опыт в этой сфере,команда призм еще зеленая и пороха не нюхала их сожрут как пить дать даже если и проект перспективный. и разговор был про то для чего придумали,а не то как это было в реальности и что есть сейчас. Не нужно перескакивать с одного на другое как женщина.
    • Фоткам не верю. Облачные майнинги даже видосики выкладывали, а никто не верит. Некоторые экскурсии устраивали даже. Но все равно все почти соскамились, потому что даже наличие оборудования не означает, что владельцы не будут раскручивать понци-схему под прикрытием наличия каких-то мощностей. А старые ASIC'и продавать вообще много ума не надо. Хороший такой маркетинг.
    • And cоmmоnly the purpose Bitcоin is thе selеction. Onе cаn сontеnd that how аbоut оther соins thаt was fоrked frоm Bitcoin. Suсh as BCH.
    • cryptocurrency is still the future. due to many facts, now it is berm accepted by many people and eill be usesd as a mean of payment
    • My worst experience in bitcoin is when I joined bounties because I thought it has more profit. But after waiting for several months, it was just a scam. Wasted my time and effort.
    • Насчёт крипты я уже писал, если человек не будет платить по займу привлечь его по Гражданскому кодексу нельзя будет, крипта не Регулируется ни как в нашей стране, ну покачто конечно. 
    • You are newbie and you want 30$ immediately From my points of view it is rather difficult but there is no impossible!If you have many money just buy Bitcoin especially at this stage and wait for the beginning of the Christmas Bitcoin prices will rise during in which you can sell a your BTC 
    • i did not know the Exchange even exist before This campaign. So all those features are very new to me i will be following these post to see what really is
    • Crypto will еnded up а cаsh fоr futurе, I think with the inсrеment of cryptо, this сan endеd up аgrеe with in futurе, аnd blосkchain's innovation is as nicеly strеngthen