ukboss

Will cryptocurrency soon be an alternate payment option?

Just a month ago, giants later than Starbucks, Nordstrom, Whole Foods, and AT&T announced that they endorse cryptocurrency as a payment inconsistent.
With the  popularity that cryptocurrency is growing there is no doubt that it will soon be together between relationship payment methods. Especially for the international payments, once its meaninglessly low enlarge and period taken for inter-member going on transfers it is surely the favorite between the traders.
Also, subsequent to than giants open to it as a payment substitute there is no auxiliary need to prove its truth.

• Spam or Bad post 3

Well i think yes. As of now there are some companies that are adopting cryptocurrencies as payment and i am waiting for that day in the near future where crypto will accept as payment in anything.

Well, as of now there has a country that they are accepting crypto in payments, so it is possible to use this to payments but not replacing for fiat money.

34 minutes ago, ukboss said:

Just a month ago, giants later than Starbucks, Nordstrom, Whole Foods, and AT&T announced that they endorse cryptocurrency as a payment inconsistent.

While this is a big good news to Bitcoin, what is clear is that merchants who are accepting this cryptocurrency are not yet on an avalanche level. In other words, we need more and more aside from these highly recognizable brand names. 

Yes it is. As most companies are now accepting bitcoin today, we clearly know, there will an improvement on crypto world and different organisations will start to acknowledge and integrate crypto payment on their to reduce issues caused by flat currency. 

It is a duplicate topic bro, i have read the same content like this where it asks if bitcoin is going to be a replacement for physical money. 

I hope it can be changed.

I use it as an alternative to other payment methods and offer my services for payment in cryptocurrencies
I believe that many traders will become so and support cryptocurrencies and will become a payment method available in the world

THINK POSITIVE

Sooner or later major financial institutions, companies or governments will accept cryptocurrencies. In some banks in my country, I am applying Ripple's Blockchain to my platform, making transactions faster and more transparent.

Cryptocurrency are now a payment option in Europe and some companies also use bitcoin to buy luxury cars. We expect it to implement by companies in the future.

Even now there are stores that accepts cryptocurrency as a alternative payment for their services and it will grow more in the next coming years, they will be influenced by this happening and i hope they will consider to put it in their payment system and i also hope that countries that don;t accept crypto will finally accept it because there is a lot of opportunities in crypto.

8 hours ago, ukboss said:

Especially for the international payments, once its meaninglessly low enlarge and period taken for inter-member going on transfers it is surely the favorite between the traders.

Yes, Cryptocurrencies can be used for international payments and it will be very fast and cheap fees will cost. I also hope,  crypto will make an alternative payment option.

Some Countries accept and exchange cryptocurrency convert to doller. Majority also interested in cryptocurrency.In feature new generation also invest money and easy way to use it.

7 hours ago, Great Commander said:

Yes it is. As most companies are now accepting bitcoin today, we clearly know, there will an improvement on crypto world and different organisations will start to acknowledge and integrate crypto payment on their to reduce issues caused by flat currency. 

But how about the employess that doesn't have background in crypto currency? Is that limitation can be minimize to achieve and succeed the implementation of crypto?

For this I am sure it will come true. Only a matter of time. Yes indeed, the obstacle depends on the regulations of each country concerned. If later more and more people adopt crypto as a payment system, I'm sure it will be easier in the future to accept crypto currency as an alternative payment system.

There's a possibility that crypto will be an alternate payment option. As a matter of fact, many countries and companies utilizes crypto as their medium of exchange. It is good thing that crypto is a mode of payment due to its advantages and alleviating our standard of living

Well, if more and more establish, companies and countries continue to try on using crypto currency then they will realize how good it is and it's fhw start of widely use of crypto currency.

Maybe in the future crypto currency will become an alternate payment option because many people are using cryptos and it is very convenient and fast transaction when you stored your money on a e-wallet. All over us are connected with technology and in a blink of an eye, you can transfer money easily without hesitations.

i think not only alternate, it will be main payment methods. means it will be totally cashless no one will be use paper money. paper money wastes much trees

Today, almost all online purchases can be paid with cryptocurrency. I think it will take 5-10 years, and already in physical stores it will be possible to pay.

dead_inside_text_1.png

Of course it can be the alternative payment in the future. As a matter of fact, some of us are now doing it. I believe that there are instances in our life that crypto is use as an alternative payment like in my case my classmates are now offering a computer service that accept crypto particularly bitcoin as a payment too.

Yes I think because everyone demand for it and some of us are already use it as payment method and I include my self as one of them. Also everyone wants their life more easier and it also includes some payments and crypto is suitable for that so that is possible the crypto will be the form of payment soon.

9 hours ago, ukboss said:

With the  popularity that cryptocurrency is growing there is no doubt that it will soon be together between relationship payment methods. Especially for the international payments, once its meaninglessly low enlarge and period taken for inter-member going on transfers it is surely the favorite between the traders.
Also, subsequent to than giants open to it as a payment substitute there is no auxiliary need to prove its truth.

Welcome to planet earth and you may want to know that cryptocurrency already is an alternate payment option, which is what those companies mentioned in your post endorsed. And this is supposed to be the link your post was meant to have:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2019/05/13/starbucks-nordstrom-and-whole-foods-now-accept-bitcoin-just-dont-ask-them/#3d7b35152252

Because of the continous evolution happening around us, there will come a time that cashless transaction is the most preferred transaction and some will not prefer the usual mode of payment wherein you are using physical money. 

Not soon because it was already happening on every part of the world. As of now only few people know that their crypto can be use to pay their things but in the future it will be massive.