Best Dice game platform - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Best Dice game platform

1 hour ago, romost said:

I prefer playing dice on Yobit. It is a trusted platform and I’m sure dice is fair, i’ve already played with easy tokens. But I wish you good luck on your site as well.

Dice at yobit looking not so good, not so cool design, kinda uncomfortable. I played at yobit, so i know what im talking about. To see your new balance you have to reload your page and etc.

It is assumed that this is one of the best in commerce, they are paying outright at the moment, and Seeey will also work for a long time, I suppose for one of the best future, in you can connect to it if you can connect to it.

The dice game on yobit is different from dice games on other gambling sites, on yobit there is no auto bet menu, and in yobit there is only one chance, which is a 50% chance (2x multipler), but even so if you have a good strategy you can get it. a lot of advantages, but the name of the game, there is also the possibility of losing

• +1 2
  • +2 1

signbot (1).gif

On 11/20/2020 at 9:30 AM, aisynawa310584 said:

The dice game on yobit is different from dice games on other gambling sites, on yobit there is no auto bet menu, and in yobit there is only one chance, which is a 50% chance (2x multipler), but even so if you have a good strategy you can get it. a lot of advantages, but the name of the game, there is also the possibility of losing

Yeah, Dear friend @aisynawa310584 Yobit Dice game it is completely different to other Dice game. But sincerely I don't agree with you about the Dice game strategy! I don't think about the gambling strategies they don't exist for me. In gambling your luck is depended on about the game robot.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, tienda said:

Yeah, Dear friend @aisynawa310584 Yobit Dice game it is completely different to other Dice game. But sincerely I don't agree with you about the Dice game strategy! I don't think about the gambling strategies they don't exist for me. In gambling your luck is depended on about the game robot.

Yes, you are right, luck is indeed the main factor in gambling, but a strategy will increase the chance of luck,

1% profit on each gambling site that I run, I never take much to win.

But I suggest to other friends, it would be nice not to gamble, trading is better. Good luck to you

signbot (1).gif

If you are going to play the dice game for sure, I have no idea about it but I have heard something like this on yobit exchange, you can try it, I haven't heard anything negative from most of those who try.

• +2 1

There are many Dice games on the internet & in the Faucets. I dont know if 1 is better than the other. What determines if its good / profitable or not is its RNG - random number generator. But the RNG is usually not an open source code. The Yobit Dice game can be fun if your bored. Ive played sometimes but it really isnt for me. But, to each their own.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

There ate many Disa games everyone play according their choice. But best are these

Bar Dica 

Bunco 

Bulat 

Yahtzee 

Liar,s Dica

Shout the box 

DAGZ

I think the best dice game platform is yobit. You can easily play dice game in yobit wallet. That is 100% legit and secure site for playing this game. So i think yobit is the best platform for play dice game.

I haven't heard of this site much, but as someone interested in gambling, I'd love to try it. Usually he always wins cases at gambling but this time I want to try this site for the last time.

• Useful or interesting 1

best dice games you can play anywhere, including a description of each game and instructions. These games are easy to learn, fun to play and, like any great game, hard to master.

Bar Dice (Ship, Captain, Crew) ...

Bunco. ...

Balut. ...

Yahtzee. ...

Liar's Dice. ...

Shut the Box. ...

DAGZ (Dice Angle Games)

Right there's a dice game for all currencies and it's really fun and fair even when I lose, the site always makes up for me with a fair profit again and I add that this platform never forces you to bet.

• +4 1

Dear i don't hear about BC. Game but know many members i see who are saying that bc game is very good . Because it is legit and it pay . So in my opinion people have to try this. By this people amuse and also earn .

Thanks.