Best Dice game platform - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Best Dice game platform

Bc.game is most popular Dice game. You can easily used it. Personally I know about them. You can search on google bc.game. It’s very big Dice project. You can play BTC,Eth,AXE,XRP,DOGE ETC. You can earn money easily here to grab rainfall.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Still i have not heard about this site and if you are very interest in dice game then you need to playing dice on Yobit exchange or bustadice both are very good.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

i think nowdays primedice is doing good or i would say its best in the business right now they are paying and also seems legit i hope they will work like that for long hope for the better future if you are intrested you can join them its profitable and working now 

Edited by jerry9837
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I play dice only on the Yobit exchange, because 100% of my funds will be withdrawn if I want to. The exchange will not cheat and lose its reputation because of the dice game.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I looked at this site Bc.game and it is good and it has many different games but the important thing is the site is honest and really paying

THINK POSITIVE

I used to play small dice on the Bc.game platform, that was a good platform. It is popular in the market and is much chosen to play. I rushed in so I lost money. I didn't dare to play it there again.

• +1 1

Yes bc.game is a good site for the dice game but in my opinion it is only one of the many in the end they are all the same it is only a matter of luck I prefer the games where the player's ability also counts somehow anyway I will give him a look

5 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

The dice game depends on luck, so you cannot make a profit easily with it, as you said, and you must have good luck

You can't make profit on dice unless you run the gambling website. I don't quite follow the logic of people that do burn their money in gambling while the odds are against them. Perhaps making an online gambling site would be a good idea.

I am so acquainted to yobit dice but until I do not win, I will check out the dice only for fun. If I can use 0.0001 btc to play like on yobit dice will be good too because I like dice for times I am so bored. 

• +1 2

Gambling is not a dependable source of incomes. Really, people have misconception regarding this matter. Yes, sometime we may earn the amounts from the gambling activities but it still does not guarantee that we can earn money regularly we may also loss the huge money. 

• +2 1

On 11/9/2019 at 5:07 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

Bc.game is most popular Dice game. You can easily used it. Personally I know about them. You can search on google bc.game. It’s very big Dice project. You can play BTC,Eth,AXE,XRP,DOGE ETC. You can earn money easily here to grab rainfall.

I have not heard about this Bc.game before but I don't think it can really be used as the way to earn money easily as you said because dice games are hard to play to me but I will do some more research about it perhaps I might like it.

• +1 1

I heard that some members says that to play dice game you can hardly make profit rather you continue to loose untill all your dice are exhausted.

I don't know what year you used this site and I also don't know if you continue to use this site, but from what I researched about this site there are negative comments about this site so I advise people to be very careful with this site

• +1 1

BC.game I didn't heard this dice game platform because I don't play any gambling games, because its quite risky, but I know yobit exchange also provide dice game, so if anyone want play this games in legit platform then I personally recommends yobit exchange.

If talking about since game, I will advice you to use yobit exchange platform, they have dice games and you can use as many as possible cryptocurrencies. You can lay and see your your profit or loss immediately without delay. 

• +2 1

Not sure about only DICE sites with a lot of cryptocurrencies, but stake is kinda cool, with cool giveaways, cool competitions, cool design. Everything is cool at stake. (Not Sponsored)

I use sites to dice gambling like stake.com,luckfish.io, luckystar and ofc on Yobit is nice dice game 🙂

On 09.11.2019 at 10:07, T.H Nayeem said:

Yep, BC is really great! From all the games there I like Crash the most. I wish they had some dice game like on Freebitcoin site, because the one that exists there at the moment is far from "provably fair game" and needs revision in my view.

I remember the time when there was only one website where you could play dice using cryptocurrencies. It was 999dice.com

Today I understand that it was a total scam, but oh boy those were fun times. 😄😁

i think nowdays primedice is doing good or i would say its best in the business right now they are paying and also seeey will work like that for long hope for the better future if you are intrested you can join them its profitable and working now 

i never forgett poketdice goood times ; worderfull and easy way to get BTC with gambling -- in the present i think crypto-games is a good option ❤️  

• +1 1