Sozib Crypto Hunter

I needed to know all about cryptotalk.

If you are new user then first 5 days you can post 50 post each day. After 50 post you get paid 1000 satosi per post. After 5 days you can post 30 posts per day. Other rules you can see pin in Forum

12 hours ago, Sozib Crypto Hunter said:

Hello All Cryptotalk lover,

I am so happy to join cryptalk community.   😊 But I know for sucess for everry where you want know all details for this.

So leave comments what information you know about cryptotalk. 

Thank You

You must visit every sections of this forum for you to be able to understand how this web forum works. It is you that will explore the forum. I suggest that always visit about forum for more knowledge!

2.png.48bcb855810991016e38263375c0c73f.png

Cryptotalk.org is a new forum that was stablished by Yobit (I am not sure of it). Last week, there was a competition that has been decided, it is a competition for the higest content count. The first placer won a 1 BTC for it. 

We can learn a lot of things here , ofcourse about cryptos. You can also use the Off-topic section if you have something in your mind not related to cryptos. 

hello and welcome to crypto world. as for starters, reading rules and regulations in here is a must so that you can avoid having warning points or not to get ban. moreover, reading and understanding are also a mist here so that you can contribute information in any topics.

8 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I am new here and for me you need everything to know about cryptotalk in order to reply in to some topics in the forum. 

It's member needs to follow the rules if they don't want to be banned from here. One think u always remember You have to make constructive posts. 

Well, i know that this forum is new and doing fine they have a campaign on which they will pay a maximum of 30 post a day and i know time to time the forum is developing in a good path.

14 hours ago, Sozib Crypto Hunter said:

I am so happy to join cryptalk community.   😊 But I know for sucess for everry where you want know all details for this.

Thank You

There are already many posts pinned with information about the forum, post payments, rules and information that can be useful.

Give me a LIKE 👍

Cryptotalk is an extension for the Yobit site, it offers great potential to the members and allows the user to win thousands of satoshi and also a contest worth 1 Btc but unfortunately it has just ended, here is a bit of everything.

I think the first thing all we need to know is the rules and regulations of this forum because it is important. Also we need to know what it crypto and how crypto works or what is the benefits of crypto to us and I this that one of we need to know in crypto.

Hello dear friend. And welcome! Here is some info: this is a forum that pays us 1000 satoshis per post to discuss the cryptocurrency world.

The best and the biggest exchanges with no KYC: Binance ▪️ Hotbit

Get rich with cryptocurrency derivatives, no KYC: BitMEX ▪️ Bybit ▪️ DueDEX

Here in this discussion we are allowed to share whatever we love on things identified with Bitcoin and digital money. You can pose your numerous inquiries, concerns, issues and the preferences just as offer on the things that different individuals shared. We are a sharing and minding network however we as a whole loathe spams and useless posts so all individuals should likewise be cautious.

Crypto talk is the child of an Exchange Yobit. Of course you heard of Yobit right? That's where I got paid and so will you. There is an on going campaign running called Pay per posts. Where you can earn 1000 Satoshi per post everyday max 30. No spamming, no off topic, no copy paste.

On 11/9/2019 at 10:14 AM, Sozib Crypto Hunter said:

Thank You

Hello welcome to cryptotalk! I am also new here but I am willing to be friends with you guys and learn a lot of things about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I hope we all help each other here. By the way the first thing you need to know here is the rules because there are so many illegal stuff here so be careful!

On 11/9/2019 at 5:44 AM, Sozib Crypto Hunter said:

Thank You

You're asking a very general question my friend. first of all you must know you can lose all your money in a short time on trading or buying/selling altcoins.

second, i suggest you read many topics on cryptotalk forums and then enter as a beginner to trading market with very low capital to test your abilities . you can start trading on yobit.net today and start your journey.

spacer.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earn Free BTC every 60 minutes up to 200$ hourly on freebitco site 

If you want to know about cryptotalk community.You should need read all post about this forum.You find post about this forum in the homepage.Here you can see About forum topic.You need to read all post in About forum topics   

Im also a newbie here i want some info about here in cryptalk to avoid any violations or give us some tips to earn faster or tips to avoid any violations, thanks. 

Edited by Lou

You need to research very first the guidelines associated with cryptotalk, after that end up being good in order to additional people right here. As well as should also study individuals needs that you should understand how could you make money within crypto talk. Encouraged in order to crypto globe partner.