Which Exchange now best? - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

On 11/8/2019 at 7:08 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

It depends on your country, an example to change cryptocurrency to fiat here in Mexico I use bitso, but for trading I think binance is one of the best

On 11/8/2019 at 10:08 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

Binance currently has a lot to offer compared to other exchanges, for me the best in the p2p exchange which facilitates the exchange for local currency.

17 hours ago, Mella said:

I am hear that binance is a top exchange but I am seen it and I am prefer Yobit. binance is not help the users earn and profit they are a bad exchange that we lose money with their trade system of borrow margin and make it very difficult. With Yobit we are trade with no problem and what we want it happen and not like binance and the futures that are very hard to understand.

@Mella we always use yobit exchange site so its look easy for us and its feature too but for binance user yobit is not good anymore.. Because yobit has not any feature like Binance has.. You talked about transaction fee of binance but Binance has the feature of slow and fast transaction Which also depend on your withdrawal fee..                  

• +3 1

18 hours ago, melihk26 said:

You are right. Binance is a secure exchange. Have you ever had problems with Yobit. What do you think about your investment on Yobit ? Should everyone use Yobit ? Thanks.

Yobit is very secure my dear. I am join the exchange Yobit since summer and I'm manage to withdraw a test small money, it is so fast and sends the coins immediately, it has so many offer that it gives to the members that is the best exchange you can find. It is many years exchange not a new one and has never had any problems at all. You are can feel very trust it and not wary.

• +2 1

For me i think it's the most platform ever, also the number of crypto is to small, in my opinion even binance is better than this coinbase exchange.

On 09.11.2019 at 04:08, T.H Nayeem said:

На данный момент binance лучше всего подходит для всех криптотрейдеров. Binance - самая популярная криптобиржа. У них много крупнейших трейдеров. 4 месяца назад у них есть номера 1 позиции. Но, к сожалению, это рейтинги от 1 до 10 на рынке криптовалют. Потому что теперь binance создал некоторую локальную биржу binance. Затем весь местный криптотрейдер перешел на местную биржу. Иногда мы взимаем дополнительную плату на бирже Google Top 100. И мы увидим 1-е позиции еще одного обмена. Потому что иногда у них есть один или несколько лотов для торговли токенами или монетами. Затем им присваиваются номера 1 позиции. Но бинанс всегда популярен. 

I completely agree with you, at the moment the Binanse exchange is in the tops not only in trading, but also in the storage of cryptocurrencies + they created a p2p exchanger, in which you can exchange your cryptocurrency for fiat (in some cases it turns out without% to withdraw, even go a little to +.

At the moment Binance is undoubtedly one of the best that exist today thanks to its great variety of popular cryptocurrencies that you can trade. You also have many options to earn money within the exchange itself with tools such as saving, lending, etc.

We all know there are some exchanges that are top but this doesn't mean we should not use exchanges as Yobit that are helping us a lot in so many ways. If we only stay with binance we lose a lot more opportunities that binance does not offer. They have some staking but does binance has investbox? I don't think so.

• +2 1

On 11/9/2019 at 4:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

What are you mumbling over here friend? What this means is this about Binance? I did not understand a lot with this message but I am not very convinced. Binance they all say it is number one but I know it is coinbase that holds the most Bitcoin. For me Yobit suits me better. Have you looked at yobit? With binance you know you can't earn cryptocurrencies but Yobit gives away crypto all the time.

• +1 1

BitMEX is the world's most popular cryptocurrency exchange and platform for derivatives and trading with leverage. It offers a wide range of derivative products for various crypto assets, with different levels of leverage. BitMEX has enabled such leveraged trading as it also carries high risk and higher chances of settlement due to market volatility. However, there are enough risk warnings on the platform, and there is a "maintenance margin" for most contracts, so that there is enough crypto in the account to cover any losses.

definitely binance since it is very safe and reliable, also highlighting that its currencies are mostly stable currencies and without radical falls, that is why my recommendation is this, I also highlight that its interface is very good and you can make the most of it, remember that also many Sometimes he runs contests with which you can win a good amount of cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

That's depend on in which cryptocurrencies would you like to deal with!? and the prices of fees on them.. knowing the withdrawing and fees prices is really important before choosing the exchange which you want to work on.. also knowing if this exchange is secured well or not is important too.. so after knowing all of that , you should choose your best one depending on your desires!

• +2 1

Currently and at the moment the best exchange is binance, as you say, its transitions are low at the time of a transfer or withdrawal, although it also varies from each person's point of view.

If it is true, binance has achieved fame as one of the best, for all the advantages it offers to its users since there are many advantages it has and I believe that its fame is due in part to the trust it generates in its users, because it is not only an exchange but it is also a good capitalization opportunity, that and among other things.

Edited by Michar1

So far, Binance is one of the best exchanges that exist in the crypto market, its interface is very good and easy to understand, I also like that you can generate profits with flexible staking and saving.

Like binance there are many more like Yobit but unlike Yobit to binance is that Binance offers you a good service that is P2p that is out of risk to robbery scams and Yobit are their investment plans that are very profitable to invest today in day

On 11/9/2019 at 10:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

Binance is undoubtedly the largest and most reliable exchange platform to work with, its transfers are very safe, all its services are excellent, they have their visa card, their mining pool, their native token is around 30 dollars and continues to increase, their p2p market is the best you can get cash quickly and safely, without a doubt binance is the best I recommend it.

• +5 2

Its depending where you live,but mostly mebers suggest binance but here is some list in my point of view

1st tier exchanges are = binance, bettrex,okex,hubi,yobit,kraken,coinbase,

2nd tier are= kucoin,bitmart,bisdaq,mercatox,hitbtc,

3rd tier are = altily,digifinex,bitforex,bithumb,crex24,stex.

I'll recommend Binance.

Binance : It has an inbuilt option where the users can switch their user interface between two modes. It supports almost all the cryptocurrencies in the market now. The interface is user friendly and the chances of cryptocurrency liquidity issues are very less. If you are using BNB tokens, a discount of 50% is offered by them.

Binance,  Yobit,  Coinbase,  Huobi are the best crypto exchange in the current date. Yobit is the great exchange for me now.  I usually  use this exchange  to trade currencies. I can withdraw  USD from Yobit exchange. 

We do not deny that it is already in the first place. But what is going on in my head will you stay in this rank? Who can extract the first place from it? Together time I suspect yobit will be the first. The reason is clear, I think: Strong mining projects, the three coins will be introduced soon, including the TALK coin. I think they are big surprises that are prohibited by the stock exchange. And sorry if I get off topic, I just wanted to paint the future for you from my personal point of view.

I currently use in the order I mention them ... Binance, Huobi and Yobit. I like to use Binance as the main one since being a large exchange its commissions are minimal and it has many pairs with which you can trade comfortably. In general these three specific exchanges are good, I have no complaints about any of these. I hope my answer has contributed something to your publication

Off course Binance is the best exchange right now of the whole world.It has the best number of traders and best trading amount per day among the whole world.And it's all records are consistently at the top of the last couple of years.So i will surely agree with you that Binance is the best exchange now.