Which Exchange now best? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 11
  • +2 15
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

yep Binance exchange is very popular and the best exchange, many traders recommend this exchange because high volume and low fees.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 position. But binance is always popular. 

Yeah in terms of popularity binance is the top 1 because all traders know that binance is the best place for trading with massive volume everything is easy to execute. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

On 11/9/2019 at 5:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

On 11/9/2019 at 5:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this time I give yibit.net exchanging platform I give it #1 rank than all exchsnge, that's why cryptotalk.org and bitcointalk.org are using this platform to pay their users.

• +1 2

Binance is still the best for now, and if indeed later the local user of the binance exchange switches to the local binance exchange and makes the global binary volume decrease, maybe the binance will be replaced by the Kucoin exchange

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

On 11/9/2019 at 10:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

Yeah, binance is the top 1 exchange because most of the successful projects are always listed to binance that's why investors and traders are always want to use binance.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Just now, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah, binance is the top 1 exchange because most of the successful projects are always listed to binance that's why investors and traders are always want to use binance.

Yes you are right the binance exchange is the top exchange and have a very high trading volume and there is no any risks of fraudulent of your money. 

• +1 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

The top of exchange will always with the other exchange, and that is normal because traders want to search the other experience from another exchange. With so many exchanges in out there, Binance needs to maintain their reputation among the exchanges, so they don't get loss their members that move to another exchange. But still, if Binance cannot do that, I am sure that they cannot defend their reputation among the trades and of course, they will lose the traders too. But until now, Binance still is the best exchanges for many traders, and many traders still stay at binance to make a profit.

• +1 2

It may be the most popular but best should be decided on how much profit is taken away from it by its traders. Its so hard to measure this. For me of all the platforms I prefer the Yobit user interface but there are better places to do certain things. There is something as a smaller trader that I don't like about binance I fell like I'm guaranteed to get screwed somehow. 

• +1 1

Well binance offers best mobile app and the world's largest exchange. if  i need to pick up only one, binance is currently number 1 in this year. it offers max numbers of crypto, basic and advanced trading. binance is proving itself.

• +1 2

3 minutes ago, Scottsummers said:

It may be the most popular but best should be decided on how much profit is taken away from it by its traders. Its so hard to measure this. For me of all the platforms I prefer the Yobit user interface but there are better places to do certain things. There is something as a smaller trader that I don't like about binance I fell like I'm guaranteed to get screwed somehow. 

how are you feeling like youre guaranteed to be screwed on the best exchanges and the biggest exchange out there which is binance for now? yea they might have been hacked of 7000 bitcoins once but since then they have been very secure.

• +1 2

Binance can give best services for users, always up date information and fix users problem in short time. I believe there's no best exchanges because people has different opinion about " the best ". Just hope that every exchanges can give good services and create many event for unemployed people like me for income.

• +1 1

IMHO binance best exchange because of quantity of alcoins there. Before binance most popular exchange was bittrex they added most of alcoins first. Now I like bitfinex exchange.

• +1 1

Now this time i am using yobit exchange and it will best for me because its a secure and good exchange than the other exchanges and i am happy with this exchange. I am also using yobit investbox which is give me good profit on daily basis because i invest my some coins in it and on some percentage i got the coins on daily basis.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At this moment I think binance, kucoin and coinbase platforms are the most used exchanges by I mostly likely yobit exchange platform

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 3:26 PM, Maksuda4406 said:

For me i think yobit exchange is best now.because, now yobit exchange have some good volume coin and they are very trusted.   

we all like yobit but if we talking seriously there isnt much volume on yobit at all because i see some of the big coins here have volume of 1 bitcoin or less.

• +1 1

On 11/9/2019 at 9:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

I think because they are active on social media and often do seminars and create communities in various countries. Binance is a platform that we will often encounter on sites that create articles on "best crypto exchangers". Especially from what I read that a lot of speculation regarding the transfer of funds from other exchangers to binance by users.

• +1 1

It is about 300 cryptocurrency exchanges at the present time. I think only who exchange is topper who trading and withdrawing condition is at best level.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 9:00 AM, Rashidpk said:

Binance offers a number of security safeguards to ensure your funds remain safe from the threat of external malpractice. Firstly – and as we noted earlier in our step-by-step account set-up overview, you are advised to install 2FA. This means that unless a hacker has access to your mobile phone, they won’t be able to gain access to your Binance account.

how can you say binance funds remain safe from the threat of external malpractice when they have been hacked not once but twice? they lost 7000 bitcoins on the second hack buddy.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The Binance Exchange is the best. Its trade volume is extraordinary. Deskstop and mobile both are very user friendly. Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of Exchange, Labs, Launchpad, and Info.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Binance offers some of protection  to ensure your asset remain safe from the risk of external negative factors. Their 2FA is enough to protect your account since 2 Factor Authentication can personally depend on you based on your set up settings.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well right now binance is the best exchange right now, binance are having right now the most attention of all traders. because binance security is really invulnerable. binance are also have a lot of feautures. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:32 AM, MinJax said:

Coinbase is the largest Bitcoin (BTC) broker in the world. They represent an easy and fast way for new users to buy bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and many other currencies.

You talk about the most bad exchange i think, and also it didn't support all the countries of the world, for me i think it's the most racist platform ever, also the number of crypto is to small, in my opinion even crex24 is better than this coinbase exchange.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Here is a consolidated list of best cryptocurrency exchanges with my comments:
  • Binance: Offers mobile app and the world's largest exchange. ...
  • Bitmex: Very popular with high volume. ...
  • Cex: Simple and easy to use.
  • CoinMama: Old but gold and let you buy BTC and ETH instantly.
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, Blackmaria said:

Binance offers some of protection  to ensure your asset remain safe from the risk of external negative factors. Their 2FA is enough to protect your account since 2 Factor Authentication can personally depend on you based on your set up settings.

I learned that the 2fa is not enough to secure ones account if the account user himself is not been cautious. Binance implemented SAFU and i respect that but every long-existing exchange site which haven't be hacked are the best with the inclusion of binance.

Edited by positive
  • +3 1