Which Exchange now best? - Page 18 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

58 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..There are about 169 exchange sites in the crypto world.  There are many good and bad ones.  So we always have to choose good exchange sites.  If one cannot choose a good exchange site, he will lose money.  So I would advise everyone to choose a good exchange site,  If you use binance, coinbase pro, huobi, kucoin exchange sites, it will be good for everyone.

I don't know where you actually get that count but there is quite more exchanges than you think or know. To me, 169 doesn't even represent the majority.

As time grows and BTC trading activities increases, it will even be more impossible to keep track of the statistics just like it is impossible to know the count of banks there is. What's just more important is getting the right and quality one to work with and ride smoothly in the crypto world.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Of course, Binance is a good exchange center in which the way to invest is very easy. Binance is a platform with good security and its fees is also very low from the rest of the platform for this reason also use it. Binance is the exchange center that I believe it.

• +2 1

Of course the binance is from the best and popular wallet in this days because it offer a lot of option for investment and for holding and for mining, also the yobit platform is from the best wallet now because they also have a lot of option for investment

10 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I don't know where you actually get that count but there is quite more exchanges than you think or know. To me, 169 doesn't even represent the majority.

As time grows and BTC trading activities increases, it will even be more impossible to keep track of the statistics just like it is impossible to know the count of banks there is. What's just more important is getting the right and quality one to work with and ride smoothly in the crypto world.

My calculations were wrong there.  But now I see in the list of coinmarketcap that there are a total of 295 exchange sites in the world.  You can do research if you want to check it out.  The number of exchange sites in the world will increase day by day.  However, everyone should choose good exchange sites @Raqeebzy

Yes you are right. I personally use binance and it is most secure and providing us lot of facilities. Binance is the world's largest exchange and offer app in which we can easily fulfill our needs and without any fear of scam we use it. Usually traders prefer to binance.

I have used this platform for a long period of time and now I also use the yobit platform and it is a good platform and simple to use as well as low withdrawal fees. Binance platform right is a good and common trading platform.

There are usually a variety of exchange sites online.  However I think yobit is currently the best exchanger site.  Because it is much safer and more reliable.  Its security system is much stronger. Besides, the exchange fee is much lower here.

I think The theory is very simple, the difference in btc per block reduces the total supply and inevitably the price will increase, if we see the last half then after a few months the price has gone up sharply and is like a parabola, so We should expect that it will increase this year too.

Actually in this pandemic i think coinbase Exchange is the best and secure exchange in the world . Because the withdraw fee is very low . So i think coinbase Exchange is best. Also is best for exchanging and trading crypto .

Dear friend, as we all know, the best exchanger of all time is bainace.Exchanger It is known as a very good singer, and it is much less exchanger you can trade bitcoin and change the development very easily,Moreover, the rating of Google Play Store is much better and the download is much higher. This means that it is known as a popular one, but there are many types of exchangers in the online world. And beware of them because there are many scams that can snatch like you. Therefore as the best bainance as an exchanger. I know this and another changer is very well known as a team the yobit.net exchangeer .

I like the yobit exchange because your yobiexchange is the best exchange we can we change our amount of money to any currency instantly is a reason I like the yobit exchange. The yobit has a very low fees and I like it very much.

Yobit is best for exchange now a days because its fully save and there security system is good no one can scammed with you so my opinion is use of yobit good bye all of wallets and use yobit no one can hack your account 

I am a user of binance and Okex, I must admit that binance is a good exchange, it also has a lot of popularity and a community that promotes it, however for me the best exchange is OKEX, because there are countless ways to earn money alone for trading or buying cryptocurrencies.

I think,  For me of all the platforms I prefer the Yobit user interface but there are better places to do certain things.  I mostly likely yobit exchange platform,Its trade volume is extraordinary. I am also using yobit investbox which is give me good profit on daily basis because i invest my some coins in it and on some percentage.

In my point of view , yobit exchange is the best and secure exchange in the world . Its use is very easy . So i think yobit is great as compare to the others exchange . 

Dear friend, more popular than dual yobit because it is very old and Yobit's new exchanger. But because I'm using Yobit. Yobit has secure and high security systems. It supports many crypto coins. I hope it will become more popular and get the first position. 

Hi my dear. Binance can give best services for users, always up date information and fix users problem in short time. It offers max number of crypto, basic and advanced trading. Binance is proving itself. There is something as a smaller trader that I don't like about binance I fell like I'm guaranteed to get screwed somehow.

On 11/8/2019 at 6:08 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange

@T.H Nayeem I would still consider it the first exchange site because if they created more branches and still remained at the top 10 with its branches also making the top of the list then it should tell how famous and big Binance is.

I do not know which exchange is at the top and which one is the best one but one thing I can assure you is that the binance is good exchange and it will stay there for all of the time

On 09/11/2019 at 5:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

In fact, Binance is a good and organized platform, but the problem is that it does not deal with this forum

Hello my dear friends, 

In my opinion the binance is the best exchange. It is very popular and profitable exchange. Its security system is very good we can easily join this exchange. 

As we all know that yobit is the best exchange site I have ever seen. In yobit you can keep your money as long term as you want to keep them in this site. After this binance is the best exchange site which is working awesome after yobit. Thanks 

• +5 1

I use yobit exchange using kipto so yobit exchange is the best exchange as far as i know.  yobit exchange can be exchanged for a lot of money so i like it. everyone who works in kipto accesses it

As like always yobit is the best exchange site which working is very great. My personal experience is that you should also join this group and this is the best exchanger site. I like it very much thank you 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit exchange is best. Even I can honestly say that this is the only site from where we can achieve everything which we wished for. And this is very helpful exchange. After this i will recommend you to use binance is also a good working exchange. 

• +5 1