Kindness generates kindness!! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Kindness generates kindness!!

Giving bright spots is nothing but an incentive and encouragement to publish more and instead of an effort to present places that you did not talk about in the forum previously. You have 5 reputation points a day. You are considered by writing a ruling here. You present it to someone you like. Its subject is not that it should be from the ancients, but at least the beginner, that will make him spread more and harmonize with the members, and everyone will benefit from his experiences.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

A good reputation reaction encourages someone to do more but a bad reputation discourages and it's for this reason we must use this features wisely and with accordance to the topic made.

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you and is true giving the reactions to others members who did a good and constructive topics, will encourage them to do the effort to do more topics, also others members can follow them doing good topics.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Giving a good reaction on a well deserving post doesnot take much effort and time but may play an important role in encouraging the writer to post more articles. Reactions in a post also helps to indicate the quality of the post and the competency of the user that wrote it. I have observed that in the forum reactions are misused as many undeserving posts get a lot of them and under utilized because many good posts are not getting as much reputation as they deserve.

• +3 1

468x60-3.png

On 2/10/2020 at 5:50 PM, JuyelRock said:

There is a problem about Crypto we can directly ask friends in this forum, do not hesitate to ask here because all my friends here will always help answer questions from you. 

correct my opinion. Some people don't know about this pressing therfore they don't utility it. The angry really helps and encourages people to stake more meaingful contents.

You are right  man's members  didn't  Take it seriously.  and  not take it important  to react on any post.  Every one should  encourage  each  otherwise if any one have made good  work. 

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, you are absolutely right when you say that "kindness breeds kindness" is absolutely true. This great feature that was given to us by CryptoTalk which is a positive reputation we must use in order to encourage each other to write high quality posts.

• +2 1

There are a lot of conflicting opinions about members about this feature in the forum. Personally, I think it should only be given to members who publish and benefit members, not randomly.

• +1 1

Yes you are right my friend if we will make good reaction and like other’s post then obviously others will also give good reaction to us if the first is informative so I would request everyone to give likes so that it will encourage everyone and in return you will also get good reaction for your post

That's so true and i have as well said that in the past, people are just reading the OPs topic's post and moving into reply immediatly instead appreciating his statement and explanations.

Just be pleasent people and enjoy the content by providing a sort of positive thank you as reputation system.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I notice this so many good topics and post not received reputation points, in this forum few members only interested to complete their daily task, but they can understand when they read any useful content then give reputation points, because when they give this points the topic creator got so Much inspiration and friendly climate increase in this forum.

It is a nice idea to show kindness to everyone made you earn something good to your experience but remember that we are not thesame in this forum, your level of understanding and mine can never be thesame by that many people tend to overlook some useful posts or topic which if they focus and read they will achieve some knowledge and experience. We should always remember to show kindness by giving out good reputation for any post or topic that we may have benefited.

• +4 1

If I respect other's work, definitely they respect my work. On this forum, if we encourage other guys to create good posts, they also give good appreciations to our posts. So guys, use this forum feature properly. Give post rates to the good topics which deserve your appreciations. Thanks.

• +3 1

19 minutes ago, Suhail77754 said:

Yes, kindness generates kindness, which leads to stimulation, to solve the problems of people who are considered as obstacles

But this forum is not about kindness, it is about what we have and can contribute or share it with well construction and coherent statements. There are people we need not to be kind too here because they are useless posters. 

• +1 1

Because giving reaction to a content generated from the member here makes he/she more motivated to make quality and useful content in this forum. In giving bad reputation it is not because your content is bad and other people don't like it. They just want to improve yourself and your content creation so that you will become better. So every post deserve reaction whether if it is good or bad and the very important is you should give what a content deserves.

We should always show kindness to members that may have helped us towards creating helpful topics or important posts that we may have benefited from, all we have to do to encourage them more is by giving them positive rating which will motivate them and remember you will also be paid for the rating you gave out to important topics or posts.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's true mate! We should encourage each member by giving them reputations if they deserved. There are many good posts but they have less reputations and that is not good at all.

• +1 1

With the new payment system, interaction has become one of the easiest ways to collect the forum’s currency and looking at the history of your topic, and it seems that before the new mechanism was activated and now after the other change, the forum took another direction in terms of interaction and participation and giving opinions in a better way, especially while hiding members ’interactions with each other’s topics.

• +1 1

Now it is part of the daily work which is the interaction and part of the method of obtaining the new currency is interacting with the topics besides publishing them In the future, the payment system may change and become dependent on the level and depending on the percentage of interactions on the account.

Thank you, my friend, for this post because it is especially encouraging for new members. We have to increase responses to comments, encouragement and positive criticism or stay away from recurring thoughts and so on.

you are right , before it was really hard to get reputation since some of members didn't know about it and others didn't give them for no reason but now the forum pay for rates to encourage people to give reputation to those who deserve it and now almost everyone gives a lot of rates a day

Yes I think you are right because some of us are not be kindness to each others because some of didn't release understand how it was because didn't ask about it so we should be know more about this kindness on this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

The new profit rules impose kindness on everyone because currently you cannot profit if you do not get the positive evaluation and also if you do your duty by interacting, you will win from Talk currency and this is good.

• +1 1

there is nothing more encouraging than positive feedback on the content and post that you have written ,so end of the day the people who receive such positive ratings will always be more enthusiastic to write informative content.

On 9/17/2020 at 12:48 AM, SuperCrypto said:

The new profit rules impose kindness on everyone because currently you cannot profit if you do not get the positive evaluation and also if you do your duty by interacting, you will win from Talk currency and this is good.

Indeed in this new payment system positive reputations need to earn talk token, so show kindness when we notice any useful post then give + reputation,

but don't show kindness in every post if any post useless then don't hesitate to put that post - negative points, because earn these talk tokens which post deserves not spam posters.

• +2 1