Kindness generates kindness!! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Kindness generates kindness!!

8 minutes ago, Ohmygoddess said:

I am permanently using that feature but principally for encouraging good posts from newbies. It's a great tool to bettering Cryptotalk as a whole. I also ask everyone to use positively the likes.

Exactly, I think so too, because I see that in many posts the reaction almost doesn't even exist, and this feature is very encouraging, especially for newbies, but in general too, and look that there are many great posts.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

By doing that, we can build a better forum because that will help people to improve their post for helping other members. It's not been a problem if the post is not based on our experience because we interact with other people so we can learn their experience to be shared with other people.
But I don't think much about the people's reactions because my reason is to share what I know and help other people to learn and I am sure if we can learn together without any differences, we can be united together. Let them decide to give a reaction or not because we cannot force them always to respond to one or more posts. We don't chase the people's reaction, but we pursue how we can help other people to learn cryptocurrency, so it will help them to know and use it for their life.

• +1 4

10 minutes ago, aqua said:

By doing that, we can build a better forum because that will help people to improve their post for helping other members. It's not been a problem if the post is not based on our experience because we interact with other people so we can learn their experience to be shared with other people.
But I don't think much about the people's reactions because my reason is to share what I know and help other people to learn and I am sure if we can learn together without any differences, we can be united together. Let them decide to give a reaction or not because we cannot force them always to respond to one or more posts. We don't chase the people's reaction, but we pursue how we can help other people to learn cryptocurrency, so it will help them to know and use it for their life.

Very well explained my friend, the purpose of this post is precisely to influence people to interact, and the "react" tool is a way, but it does not mean that the person is obliged in any way, just do if the content was valid, or It pleased you, and I don't want to say it's a positive reaction, because we know that a really constructive and polite criticism also encourages us to always improve, but as I said, using the "react" tool should not be a parameter to post but rather a way to interact with those who make posts that add, that please, but should never be an obligation, you have completed perhaps what I could not put in the post. Very well quoted !!

13 minutes ago, Zephyr92 said:

I'm agreeing to this. Therefore, we can see more quality content that really needs attention which most people will look into. We can also limit off topics because of this feature. So better use it for the improvement of this forum.

Yes, the reactions should be spontaneous and never obligated, for sure, if the content deserves a cool, that if a cool, but it can be a reaction to the contrary, because every reaction is valid and helps yes, but first of all reaction should be spontaneous and never mandatory, this is the purpose of this post, I don't want to say that we are obliged to give reactions, because adms were wise limiting the number of reactions that can be given daily, because the forum is not just reactions , making it very clear.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes if we followed that we will be able to do more th our selves, but there is something we should know that is some people can't give you a reaction because they are posting for posting, they don't want to give or to receive help. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, alpayno said:

Yah with a simple click of reaction is a great way to say thank you for others because a like can really increase one's reputation

Yes, it would be exactly in this sense that we spoke of using the react feature, because we would also be thanking or criticizing the posts and thus encouraging to always be improving.

9 hours ago, Dada said:

I think some of the users including me sometimes are not using the reaction feature, honestly i don't often use that but if i really see a good post i will surely give it a like so that they can be encourage and yes i agree that once a member receives many reactions i think it will really boost him/her up to write more so i will use that feature more often from now on.

This is a good thought my friend, that's why I say, kindness generates kindness, sometimes it costs us nothing just a click on a little button right. But very well put your opinion. Thanks and good posts !!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I agree with it mate,since some of us came from the forum that have strict rules implementing the merit system I, as a previous poster on that forum I never seen someone appreciated my post I understand that I'm just a newbie who have less knowledge on cryptocurrency.But in this forum I now have the confidence to do constructive post because more of the people here are kind giving their good reactions on my post.Im glad that they have seen it.Same as with newbie here don't hesitate to share you opinions because this might help some of our Co posters here that can relate you opinion.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Marjmae said:

Yeah i agree with you, giving reaction to their post is the best that we can do to appreciate their help to you. And it makes them more motivated to help other people and to do more quality contents. 

yes you are right mate if we give a reaction about their post due to thi they will not reduce the quality of post and and will do more helps to other people.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I have a lot of friends in this forum i made it with kindness,we understand each other and they respond react to my topics and me too, I said yes kindness generat kindness

• +1 2

On 11/9/2019 at 8:42 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I come here to make a suggestion to my forum friends, because I see that many posts and few reactions in relation to them, so I thought, are the posts not so good not to deserve a reaction from another member? But I guess that's not it, I think a lot of people don't know about this feature of reacting to other fellow forum posts. Guys, I see it as an encouraging resource, giving a reaction to a colleague's post is a way to encourage them to always write quality posts or even give an opinion that is helping others, so as I've learned in my life: kindness generates kindness !! Do not hesitate to use this feature that is a very important forum instrument, because whether the positive or negative reaction, it somehow feeds more and more the desire of forum members to always write quality and constructive posts. So do not hesitate, your opinion or reaction directly impacts the quality of the posts, the reactions are limited in the forum so do not hesitate to use them as this makes it all the more rewarding for those who write and read. Hugs to all.

I am really into comments like this. Thank you for making me feel more desired to build my crypto account well. Let’s support each other for the success! Hug back!

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Tokyo said:

I am really into comments like this. Thank you for making me feel more desired to build my crypto account well. Let’s support each other for the success! Hug back!

This is the great purpose of this forum, to seek to support each other, and you can count on me when you need some support for sure, it will be a great pleasure to be able to always help. Feel free to ask why I know here in the forum if I can not sometime another member will be able to help too. Hugs

14 hours ago, Black25 said:

It feel awesome, especially for a newbie to receive a reaction at one of your post because this makes you more happy and gives you more confidence to create better posts every time and help others. 

that's kind of what I think, because a reaction to a post would always be incentive-oriented, even if that reaction is negative let's still say that's a good sign, and so we can always improve, and increasingly seek improvement, after all it costs nothing to give a little reaction, right.

7 hours ago, supremo_daniel said:

It is great because as a neophyte i can interact with other people here. But hey, respect begets respect! just respect others opinion in specific topic as they do so unto you.

Exactly, respect begets respect too, respect to be respected, well said my friend. If everyone has this same thought, we will have a forum with a lot of healthy discussion and this is critical. Always respect first.

I agree with your statement man.. i usually give good reaction to the helpful answer or quote for me. In my view, a reaction is given to show how quality of the user's comment here. This forum will give many benefits for the user if they can give good contribution here.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:14 AM, scorpiali said:

I have a lot of friends in this forum i made it with kindness,we understand each other and they respond react to my topics and me too, I said yes kindness generat kindness

Ooh that good and nice to hear you that you made a lot of friends through in this forum and are very important for us in every fields because through friends we can learn very easily.

• Useful or interesting 3

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I agree with you, this is a great feature that although small actually makes a difference... I love it

It is a bit prone to abuse, so we need to use it wisely, but I think it really can incentivate good posting and the development of good relations on the forum

Judgment is the rights of each user, and each person's judgment is different. If you feel you are posting something useful but you don't like it, it feels really sad. But indeed getting a reputation is very difficult

• +1 1

11 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Ooh that good and nice to hear you that you made a lot of friends through in this forum and are very important for us in every fields because through friends we can learn very easily.

Thanks for your support I hop you are motivated like me to be part of this forum and make a lot of friends to share with them

• +1 1

On 11/12/2019 at 3:20 PM, mayanmc said:

Haha i think this topic will get you many likes mine included, you're right man, sometimes we forget that there is alike button, thanks for the reminder.

I'll tell you something, better than likes is the answers to the discussion, people's awareness, because this post itself did not give me much reaction, but gave me a satisfaction to do because I would like to show people that a reaction it generates emotion and that is what drives us humans. And you just got my reaction !! Thank you for your participation!!

• +3 1

Yah it matters a lot especially for newbies. Motivation matter most for us not to cease and continue despite lose. But its quite fulfilling if you gain positive reaction if you know you deserve it. Still, its essential to start satisfying your self by having a quality post. With or without recognition atleast you know you've made a good job. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, the exchange of views and responses is important and generates a cohesive and good society
That is why I respond to all articles to say or give advice

THINK POSITIVE

are the posts not so good not to deserve a reaction from another member?

I think no. They all deserve to be reacted or hearted. It's just that some users here are ignoring it. They just want to post and post to earn more. That's why they didn't react to post or replies by the other members.

I agree with you mate. If you show kindness to others, they will pay you more than you expect. Just be a good contributor on our community and especially to the new members. They must be feel welcome on this community.

Guys, I come here to make a suggestion to my forum friends, because I see that many posts and few reactions in relation to them, so I thought, are the posts not so good not to deserve a reaction from another member? But I guess that's not it, I think a lot of people don't know about this feature of reacting to other fellow forum posts. Guys, I see it as an encouraging resource, giving a reaction to a colleague's post is a way to encourage them to always write quality posts or even give an opinion that is helping others, so as I've learned in my life: kindness generates kindness !! Do not hesitate to use this feature that is a very important forum instrument, because whether the positive or negative reaction, it somehow feeds more and more the desire of forum members to always write quality and constructive posts. So do not hesitate, your opinion or reaction directly impacts the quality of the posts, the reactions are limited in the forum so do not hesitate to use them as this makes it all the more rewarding for those who write and read. Hugs to all.

I think you are right. If you are kind enough to give reactions to people post. They will also give reaction to the post of others. It is just like a chain reaction it can be transferred into others, But just see to it that the post deserve a good reaction not just a source of kindness always.