List of Blockchain Course 🏫 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

List of Blockchain Course 🏫

Here is a list of institutions or companies that provide blockchain courses or education. Please add another if you know other places that offer classes or training related to cryptography, cryptocurrenciesΒ and blockchain technology.Β 

Association:

• Association of International Certified Profesional Accountants

Institution:

• Berkeley University of California
  • Binus University
  • Copenhagen Business School
  • Duke University
  • Insead
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  • New York Institute of Finance
  • Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
  • New York University Tandon School of Engineering
  • Stanford School of Engineering
  • Princeton University
  • Rutgers The State University of New Jersey
  • The Hongkong University of Science and Technology
  • Univesidad Austral
  • University at Buffalo The State University Of New York.
  • University of California Irvine
  • University of Cape Town
  • University of Colorado System
  • University of New Mexico
  • University of Nicosia
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • University of Singapore
  • University of Zurich

Company/Organizations:

• Binance
  • Blockgeeks
  • Consensys
  • EIT Digital
  • Freecodecamp
  • Greycampus
  • IBM
  • Khan Academy
  • Pluralsight

Β 

Edited by lucky80
  • Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

It is an excellent and really useful topic and I think that the schools and companies that will offer courses will increase in the near future

THINK POSITIVE

It is great that you can pass official courses about cryptocurrency. Has anyone ever attended any of the courses?

It seems that most of them are located in US. Is there any European institute or university which offer cryptocurrency courses?

It would be helpful if someone could explain more about the courses. Are they only blockchain courses? Do they teach you crypto trading too? How long does it take to graduate?

What can we do with a blockchain course degree?

I have heard that jobs related to blockchain technology have grown significantly during the past years. I searched and found some more universities offering blockchain technology courses:

Β 

1 - Cornell University

2 - MIT (A university in Cambridge)

3 - NYU (New York University)

Β 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is a powerful group of institutes and companies that offer blockchain lessons and I am sure there are other institutions but I don't know them

Β 

Life is great and enjoy it

5 hours ago, Abdullahi said:

That is awesome i think gradually we in africa blockchain courses will be included in our university curriculum

What is the name of the course or company you are referring to? Is there a website? I will add it to the list.

Β 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:17 PM, fuer44 said:

all in Europe and America, in Asia there is not yet. I think Asia is still less open with blockchain and cryptographic technology. but the continents of Europe and America are already open to all that, I think the growth of cryptography will indeed start from there and then move to Asia.

Can you read the list? there is one in Hongkong and i will add one from Indonesia.

Β 

Β 

13 hours ago, fuer44 said:

Yes, I see it, but what I mean is that it's mostly from European countries. meaning open countries with blockchain technology on average from European countries. Am I wrong?

You said not yet in Asia. And on average it is from the US. You just typing and not reading. FYI 50% of hashes in the world are coming from Asia. And you said Asia is less open to the blockchain technology? OK! Nevermind!

Β 

image.thumb.png.ef1c4a269ef17e3f64e6ec0f299210d8.png

Β 

Β 

This is great and wonderful, more ways for the student to learn more about cryptocurrency, only the fees i know will be high

On 11/25/2019 at 4:21 AM, bentayebsalah said:

It is an excellent and really useful topic and I think that the schools and companies that will offer courses will increase in the near future

Yes it is very beneficial for our future. if we can get a degree on blockchain course, we will be able to understand the system clearly and make our future bright.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/9/2019 at 10:51 AM, Emma said:

Yes it is very beneficial for our future. if we can get a degree on blockchain course, we will be able to understand the system clearly and make our future bright.

Are you from Bengali India? Is there a blockchain course in your country? Please let me know, and I will add it to the list. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your information. it is very good to me that some institute offering to study about block chain. i think this will help to develop block chain in future.

15 hours ago, Sagor said:

Thank you very much for your information. it is very good to me that some institute offering to study about block chain. i think this will help to develop block chain in future.

Can you help us here to collect the company or institution name? I am waiting for your contribution, my friend. Thank you in advance.

Edited by lucky80

20 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Blockchain is the future of world and we will see in future it would be a most advance technology it is really good time to learn and educate our selves and children's about blockchain and i am really happy to see such big institutions are offering courses about blockchain technology

Β 

20 hours ago, Yomeukhere said:

Thanks for the info. The list worldwide is very huge indicating the great performance of the cryptoworld, its increasing prestige and the opportunities that is opening for all the whole world.Β 

Where do you guys live? Is there any blockchain course in your country? Tell me if you have them, and I will proudly add to the list.

Excellent and very useful and motivational information. this is showing that future of crypto currency and blockchain technology is bright.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❀️.

13 hours ago, Jon said:

These are the best known universities in the world and they are encouraging blockchain to the youth. Great step Taking by them

Where do you live Jon? Do you know a blockchain course near you? Please tell me if you know. Thanks, Jon.

33 minutes ago, Mustydoo said:

Blockchain course onlineΒ 

• IBM Blockchain Certification Course.
  • Grey Campus's Blockchain Certification Course.
  • EdX Blockchain Course.
  • Coursera Blockchain Certification Course.
  • IBM Blockchain for Business.

Thanks i have add grey campus to the list.

Β 

29 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Also binance has many courses on it's website trading courses and tutorials to trade at binance.

Will we get a certificate after the course?Β 

4 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Yes there are are courses in which you will get certified and others are Just tutorials.

I would take one if Binance has it. Please give me the source link, mate. I will need to verify it first. Thanks in advance.Β 

7 minutes ago, nguyenhuy50 said:

The most prestigious blockchain courses like Blockchain Learning at Udemy IBM - are the best online blockchain courses, in addition to The Khan Academy, Coursera, Pluralsight

Thanks i'll add Khan Academi and PluralSight!

4 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I do not remember the exact source link but if you Google binance courses you will get it. Good luck mate.

I've searched for it. And that is only a plan. However, I believe when Binance plans something. I will add to the list.Β 

18 minutes ago, halloweed said:

Thanks for the list butΒ I didn't know that freecodecamp has cryptocurrency courses taught there!!

They have many courses for blockchain and cryptocurrency. This video below is one of their course topics.

Β 

Β 

Edited by lucky80

Very good topic. It turns out that many universities also do teach about Cryptorency in their studies. This is great for those who like to explore what the world of Crypto is and how it is.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:36 AM, lucky80 said:

Here is a list of institutions or companies that provide blockchain courses or education. Please add another if you know other places that offer classes or training related to cryptography, cryptocurrenciesΒ and blockchain technology.Β 

Association:

• Association of International Certified Profesional Accountants

Institution:

• Berkeley University of California
  • Binus University
  • Copenhagen Business School
  • Duke University
  • Insead
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  • New York Institute of Finance
  • Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
  • New York University Tandon School of Engineering
  • Stanford School of Engineering
  • Princeton University
  • Rutgers The State University of New Jersey
  • The Hongkong University of Science and Technology
  • Univesidad Austral
  • University at Buffalo The State University Of New York.
  • University of California Irvine
  • University of Cape Town
  • University of Colorado System
  • University of New Mexico
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • University of Zurich

Company/Organizations:

• Binance
  • Blockgeeks
  • Consensys
  • EIT Digital
  • Freecodecamp
  • Greycampus
  • IBM
  • Khan Academy
  • Pluralsight

Β 

Wow.. It is awesome information. The course of blockchain is not accepted by maximum countries. There is so many schools and universities who are able to teach us that. But they are not doing because of restrictions. Very least of institutions are offering this course. The companies also helping and supporting this.Β 

• +1 1

Very good info, even around where I live there is a list listed in your list. Unfortunately to enter and study at the institution requires a large enough cost.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:59 AM, halloweed said:

Cool are those crypto courses on freecodecamp programming related orΒ  just crypto as crypto?

You can check it at their site. They have various courses.Β 

Edited by lucky80
  • +2 1

The increasing demand for skills in blockchain technology in various sectors makes this technology an interesting subject, which motivates universities to add blockchain to their courses. To this end, many universities have started offering courses and programs in blockchain technology. I know of them: The University of Nicosia is the largest independent university in Cyprus, and offers the first Master of Science degrees in digital currency available online.

Hopefully, onΒ the futureΒ in our country the governmentΒ will implement those courses on privateΒ and public colleges to maximise the knowledge about crypto. This will be a good step for the community to fully adopt crypto.

On 26.11.2019 at 15:52, Brushless4500KV said:

It is great that you can pass official courses about cryptocurrency. Has anyone ever attended any of the courses?

It seems that most of them are located in US. Is there any European institute or university which offer cryptocurrency courses?

It would be helpful if someone could explain more about the courses. Are they only blockchain courses? Do they teach you crypto trading too? How long does it take to graduate?

What can we do with a blockchain course degree?

I have heard that jobs related to blockchain technology have grown significantly during the past years. I searched and found some more universities offering blockchain technology courses:

Β 

1 - Cornell University

2 - MIT (A university in Cambridge)

3 - NYU (New York University)

Β 

No, I did not have to attend cryptocurrency courses. I wanted to add on my own that there would be an opportunity for distance learning in blockchain and cryptography, it would be very cool.Β