List of Blockchain Course 🏫 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

List of Blockchain Course 🏫

Well, if you see from the list that you make, then schools and companies will increase in the near future as a means of providing knowledge and development of this. This is a very useful topic, thanks for sharing.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:06 AM, lucky80 said:

Here is a list of institutions or companies that provide blockchain courses or education. Please add another if you know other places that offer classes or training related to cryptography, cryptocurrenciesΒ and blockchain technology.Β 

Association:

• Association of International Certified Profesional Accountants

Institution:

• Berkeley University of California
  • Binus University
  • Copenhagen Business School
  • Duke University
  • Insead
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  • New York Institute of Finance
  • Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
  • New York University Tandon School of Engineering
  • Stanford School of Engineering
  • Princeton University
  • Rutgers The State University of New Jersey
  • The Hongkong University of Science and Technology
  • Univesidad Austral
  • University at Buffalo The State University Of New York.
  • University of California Irvine
  • University of Cape Town
  • University of Colorado System
  • University of New Mexico
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • University of Zurich

Company/Organizations:

• Binance
  • Blockgeeks
  • Consensys
  • EIT Digital
  • Freecodecamp
  • Greycampus
  • IBM
  • Khan Academy
  • Pluralsight

Β 

I am very thankful to you for this informational post i am thinking for join any crypto currency source in my country thanks.

22 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

The increasing demand for skills in blockchain technology in various sectors makes this technology an interesting subject, which motivates universities to add blockchain to their courses. To this end, many universities have started offering courses and programs in blockchain technology. I know of them: The University of Nicosia is the largest independent university in Cyprus, and offers the first Master of Science degrees in digital currency available online.

Damn! Thanks for the information. I've added the university to the list. Yes, we do need a lot of skills for blockchain development and of course, we need a certified expert. This is no longer a game.

That's quit good informative post from you buddy.I really like it and you deserve good reputation for it.I am not interested in these courses i will check them and if find new source i will share on post.

On 12/31/2019 at 1:38 AM, Syedbesharat said:

That's quit good informative post from you buddy.I really like it and you deserve good reputation for it.I am not interested in these courses i will check them and if find new source i will share on post.

Hey mate, do you have a blockchain course near you? Maybe you can search and contribute to the list. We will make this list complete together. Thanks!

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Hey mate, do you have a blockchain course near you? Maybe you can search and contribute to the list. We will make this list complete together. Thanks!

You are welcome ,i have received a free course from a person on twitter it 170 Euro worth but i got it free .But i was busy and can't check it.I will check it and may be share with form.Its good to share with you all mates.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1

Has anyone ever attended any of the courses?

It seems that most of them are located in US. Is there anyΒ European institute or university which offer cryptocurrency courses?

It would be helpful if someone could explain more about the courses. Are they only blockchain courses? Do they teach you crypto trading to

On 11/9/2019 at 3:06 AM, lucky80 said:

Here is a list of institutions or companies that provide blockchain courses or education. Please add another if you know other places that offer classes or training related to cryptography, cryptocurrenciesΒ and blockchain technology.Β 

Association:

Institution:

• Binus University
  • Duke University
  • Insead
  • Princeton University
  • Univesidad Austral
  • University of Nicosia
  • University of Zurich

Company/Organizations:

• Binance
  • Blockgeeks
  • Consensys
  • EIT Digital
  • Freecodecamp
  • Greycampus
  • IBM
  • Khan Academy
  • Pluralsight

Β 

This is an awesome information which shows that success in crypto currencies or blockchain technology is being adopted or being taught in world's best universities/Institutions. This will also encouraged other countries institutions to implement.

Wow awesome ! I really want to thank you for these courses ! I was looking for something like this to help me in my work !Β 
Thank you again ❀️ 

If you are newbie, with background of computer science, blockchain is the exciting new technology, where you can try your luck, and finish the course, and get really decent job. you can also for as remote coder, where you can work from your home and still be employed by some company in Finland or Canada.

Here is my list of some of the free courses to learn Blockchain technologies and how to work with themΒ Not so long ago, I was working as a programming analyst for a banking client of an MNC in India. Every day at my office

6 hours ago, Ornob Ahmed said:

Here is my list of some of the free courses to learn Blockchain technologies and how to work with themΒ Not so long ago, I was working as a programming analyst for a banking client of an MNC in India. Every day at my office

And where is the list? where did you take that copied text.Β 

Β 

7 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

I know the National University of Singapore and the University of France offer blockchain and cryptocurrency classes. In addition, there are many universities in the country that accept cryptocurrencies that offer similar classes. It is good to train students about blockchain.

Thank you I will add NUS to the list. Do you have a link to the University of France? I can't find the link.

This is a very good news and of course this is the first step that they need to do in any countries before they start adopt or use cryptocurrency as digital money in their countries first teach your people and then take action.

Β 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/8/2019 at 11:06 PM, lucky80 said:

Association:

Institution:

• Binus University
  • Duke University
  • Insead
  • Princeton University
  • Univesidad Austral
  • University of Nicosia
  • University of Singapore
  • University of Zurich

Company/Organizations:

• Binance
  • Blockgeeks
  • Consensys
  • EIT Digital
  • Freecodecamp
  • Greycampus
  • IBM
  • Khan Academy
  • Pluralsight

Β 

Wow!!! Thank you so much for sharing this ideas with the members, we hope for the best in the future and I hope to join for a course later

Are these just blockchain courses? What about the consensus decision, protocol and Proof of Work/Proof of Stake courses? They are essential topics even if you are making a non-financial token.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. πŸ˜‰

10 hours ago, Lanbata said:

It is mild to be on familiar terms with these institutes and institutions that proposition blockchain courses
I suppose it will be eminent over time for the reason that loads of individuals are demanding to discover this technology called blockchain
Β 

It will be used over time as the curriculum will keep on changing according to technology

On 11/9/2019 at 4:06 AM, lucky80 said:

Association:

Institution:

• Binus University
  • Duke University
  • Insead
  • Princeton University
  • Univesidad Austral
  • University of Nicosia
  • University of Zurich

Company/Organizations:

• Binance
  • Blockgeeks
  • Consensys
  • EIT Digital
  • Freecodecamp
  • Greycampus
  • IBM
  • Khan Academy
  • Pluralsight

Β 

Day by day blockchain is going more popular. Many countries adopt it. Also some country setup ATM machines on their country. Many institute giving education based on this.

Online earning basic tutorials :Β https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel :Β https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile :Β https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel :Β https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/9/2019 at 4:06 AM, lucky80 said:

Association:

Institution:

• Binus University
  • Duke University
  • Insead
  • Princeton University
  • Univesidad Austral
  • University of Nicosia
  • University of Zurich

Company/Organizations:

• Binance
  • Blockgeeks
  • Consensys
  • EIT Digital
  • Freecodecamp
  • Greycampus
  • IBM
  • Khan Academy
  • Pluralsight

Β 

I know about this kind of course about blockchain. I am searching it on my country. But it didn't launch on my country. I want to learn it through online. I haven't much fund to buy any course that's why I want to learn it free.

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  BetFuryΒ Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

πŸ₯Twitter | πŸ“©Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Thanks a lot - that's a really useful post! Wow, I didn't know that many universities provide blockchain course. I didn't know Khan Academy alredy have such course as well - I have just searched and found their youtube videos on the topic.

Β 

I have also seen such courses in Udemy. You can check out there as well.

On 11/9/2019 at 6:06 AM, lucky80 said:

Association:

Institution:

• Binus University
  • Duke University
  • Insead
  • Princeton University
  • Univesidad Austral
  • University of Nicosia
  • University of Zurich

Company/Organizations:

• Binance
  • Blockgeeks
  • Consensys
  • EIT Digital
  • Freecodecamp
  • Greycampus
  • IBM
  • Khan Academy
  • Pluralsight

Β 

I never thought that crypto already spread this wide and I was shocked how vast the institutions that provide blockchain courses.Β 

Β 

This will surely help the crypto lovers to become familiar on what is crypto and they can dig more about it if they like to take this courses. Let's just hope that this good news will continue to spread so the future of blockchain will become brighter.

This is really good for people who really want to pursue or continue their career in crypto world. Well for me, I don't have any plans on making crypto as the main source of my income because I still prefer to get a real job and my dream job.