3 thing more important than your fear - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

3 thing more important than your fear

Yes we need to trust ourselves but that need more information for that trusting without knowledge is just a waste of money here.

24 minutes ago, Hanan951 said:

Yes we need to trust ourselves but that need more information for that trusting without knowledge is just a waste of money here.

You can't trust yourself in the first place if you have no required knowledge to earn self trust in doing something. You once you have lack of self trust in anything, you will now what exactly you are missing.

Another essential trait is passion. It’s easier to succeed in something you love. A passionate investor will find opportunities which other people are likely to overlook.

All these abilities are important, although now that the market is down 25% in a day, especially following another dip of 15%, I am not sure anything helps. All markets are down be it Stocks, Oil, crypto. Even Gold is not actually growing as goldbugs were expecting. The global economy will enter recession, which will technically need 4 months from now to be validated, although everyone knows that economy is not progressing as it should since February, and since January in China. Nothing looks good right now and I guess that only later, perhaps in July or August we will see if Bitcoin can actually be the safe haven asset we hoped for.

1 hour ago, Rr45 said:

Yes it is well said my friend. You should always be determined when invest money. You should have self confidence. Then only you can become a successful trader.

Confidence in trade must be supported with good and a lot of knowledge. this forum is useful in making it all happen.

Determination, confidence and ambition are among the most important factors for success in investing in cryptocurrencies, especially as this market fluctuates a lot and requires patience and wisdom.

On 11/9/2019 at 6:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Determination: Those who succeed firmness of purpose, don't give up.

Thanks for reminding me. 

I forgot these important things when I feel fear. 

But you are right we need to overcome fear for us to achieved the success we want. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

From all that I said of these three, I honestly do not agree with you for me. Fear is the main factor for failure, it may sometimes succeed.

I am only afraid of matters related to the price of the currencies that I trade because I am in fact since the beginning of the work and I am putting bad possibilities and it is possible that bad will happen and because I have been subject to many disappointments even though I always offer what is useful and I have a great experience in coding

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fear while working in the field of encryption is very bad and leads to achieving losses only, so we must be all as you mentioned and the most important thing we must have confidence in ourselves and also we must be very patient

Fear while working in the field of encryption is very bad and leads to achieving losses only, so we must be all as you mentioned and the most important thing we must have confidence in ourselves and also we must be very patient

50 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

Enterprising and diligent is also necessary, because all of this is related to one another, between knowledge and feelings must be in harmony so that trade can always be successful and good.

43 minutes ago, kabanidze said:

Most likely, the second thing is the most difficult for everyone. A lot of people just really can’t believe in themselves, I myself very often believe that I can do something.

Here is the logic of that, you can not believe in yourself if you know nothing, knowing is what gives you confidence.

Very good advice. All these three things are important but in my opinion the most important thing is your determination and self confidence. Always think positive and kill your fear.

• Useful or interesting 1

Determination, ambitious mind set and trust on yourself are three huge things you described here. It means we can lose in business management some times low or wrong and we can do it if others cam do it. So try to used different YouTube's channel for learning business of crypto market. 

Of course. To work in this world one must be very patient and determined. Because without determination no one can actually do anything better in crypto world. For most of the investment projects and trading time one must be very determined and thus they can actually earn quite a good amount of money. So always remember these things and keep in mind the fact that never give up. 

On 11/9/2019 at 6:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Wow this is a very nice post. It can encourage beginners and help them to clear what is in their minds. It will help them know what to do to the earnings and if they will invest it for themselves and earn more. That will be great. 

Ambitions, determination and all that we need that factor of being willing and trusting ourselves as basically having to be successful in Crypto needs more willings to do investment he e a mindset of which sites and people can scam you, as the Crypto isn't all that made of smiles as some grin while being here

You need to risk, work hard and have patience so that you can be successful here in cypto. You must accept your failures and get back again. You also need to always motivate yourself.

I fully agree with these 3 points but personally I would put them in the reverse order first being determined and not giving up in the face of difficulties, losses, second having confidence in their own abilities by refining them and becoming a good trader, thirdly being truly ambitious and wanting to succeed in life, specifically be successful (make profit) with crypto

• +4 1

Panic and fear must happen with you as the first time when you start trading and entering into deals. You have to go through this stage to gain experience and knowledge about appropriation as well. This will motivate you to set your goals and write down points and notes that you will create a strategy to work with. I agree with you about what you said you are ambitious and keen on the soul if you own it you will definitely arrive

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Ambition in trading can have very unpleasant results especially for newbies. How can you suggest people to invest in 4 positions per day? Even handling one investment daily is not an easy task and requires frequent price and chart checks to turn into success. Ambition has no place in trading and will lead to greed. It is recommended to focus on conservation and self-control. I usually invest in one coin per week. I only invest based on my capacity. If you make yourself busy, you will lose track of what is happening to each of your coins and when you can't monitor them, you will not reach the maximum profit.

• +3 1

We must work hard to avoid risk. The market needs to be well analyzed. Only basic things do not work because there is a risk of working. Use your own experience first. Others are often misinformed. That's why you have to try to avoid the risk by using your own talent.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

On any sector if you want to be successful at first you need self confidence. Also you need an ambition about that and you should have a proper plan.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

these are all important points that you have raised here and ambition and determination is very important when you make any investment, but as much as we must be determined we must also remember the limits that we set for ourselves. And this is not out of fear but rather an educated limited that we make to avoid any loss that is greater than we can afford. This shows forward thinking in that you are planning for contingencies in case your investment does not work out.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769