3 thing more important than your fear - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

3 thing more important than your fear

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Determination: Those who succeed firmness of purpose, don't give up.

Edited by alexisfuentes
text color
  • Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 13
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You have pointers mate and thats good to look after for,if we have ambitions we will do everything to succeed that is why we will take risk.It very important also that we have to build confidence in our self of doing it because in cryptoworld we should have a strong heart and mind and knowledge at the same time most especially on investing and trading.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Thank you for sharing about those 3 important things, I think there is one important thing to note that is knowledge.

Without knowledge people will not succeed, and this knowledge can be obtained in many ways, through learning or experience

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You are right, these are the important three things in investment, thanks for your advices, fear of investing is the most thing that all people think about it 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

Just now, alexisfuentes said:

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

That's a pretty good lesson but fear is a good thing to as it helps us to notice a danger and to avoid getting in that danger.

8 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Determination with a moderate ambition to be able to trust yourself is an appropriate formula if the ambition you keep it at bay and in the necessary aspects, remember that subjectively people charge as much as excessive ambition and excessive fear, it is relevant to make a coherent analysis of these aspects, you can move forward towards the goals as long as you know how to determine yourself in most of your actions, since trial and error are natural conditions.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Good advices. People must gain knowledge in order to avoid mistakes and trust their self because they are the one only responsible for their future decisions and thus will make their life easier and conquer fear. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

On 11/9/2019 at 6:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

well, there are many things that are important than your fear, we can include the knowledge or information that you know about crypto, this is important to joining here to answer some topics and sharing information.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 09.11.2019 at 02:04, alexisfuentes said:

I would like to add. Do not give in to various rumors and incorrect news. A lot of such news creates a panic and investors are selling assets are not at profitable price. You have to be patient and wait in the wings

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/14/2019 at 2:43 PM, alther said:

... learning 

On 11/14/2019 at 12:07 PM, Rg123 said:

... knowledge or information that you know about crypto, this is important to joining here to answer some topics and sharing information.

49 minutes ago, CryptoMaxim said:

...rumors

To add don't be afraid :

Learning, joining here to answer some topics and sharing information, rumors... and good commentary .

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I still don't have the ambition to become an investor, I want to start from that. Looking for change from airdrop, doing bounty, doing promotions and so on to know the situation below like what and make me have a lot of experience before investing and becoming a leader

• +2 1

Three things more important than fear in crypto world, one will be patience, you have to be patient while trading cryptocurrency and another one is confidence, investing or trading with confidence will improve your chances and lastly knowledge, with knowledge you will do alright in the crypto world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Ambition is a motivation, when you have your ambition you will try as much as possible to see that you have accomplished it at all cost

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right these three are the main points and you define good but low mind peoples will fear always to invest in the online business because they think that they got loss in it and they do not think about the profit first. Investment is the first key of success.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Staying calm and being patient is a good attitude to overcome fear. Being able to see good in a bad thing are always nice to do. for instance if the price had crashed big It's better to think positive than negative thoughts.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes, I have the right to say this through my experiences, but I failed at first, but I had the ambition and the will and I trusted myself that I can succeed
He has already succeeded
So I think everyone who has these qualities will be successful

• +1 1
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

my deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. when you can follow some right rules than you are a gainer . right way you earn and right decision change your ambition. 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, bappy1234 said:

my deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. when you can follow some right rules than you are a gainer . right way you earn and right decision change your ambition. 

Right ambition is change the life of a person because now if we make an ambition in our life than we can change our life in some time but if we don't have any ambition then we can not change our life and this is true. Crypto is change our life in some years and this is true.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Who is afraid of climbing mountains always live among the pits
That is why we must have courage, adventure and experience
Do not be afraid and let your logo be either we are or not be

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/9/2019 at 6:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Thank you so much for these three things we need to remember. You are right, i we only feel afraid then nothing will happen to us. But if we have these three, then we will accomplish our goals.

• +2 1

That is indeed an important point in the crypto world but too ambitious in my opinion is not good, The most important thing is being satisfied with the results obtained and trusting in our own abilities as well as the assets that we invest. Another important thing is to be careful when going to make investments, transactions, etc. on the internet, especially in the crypto world.

• +2 1

The 3 things that more important than our fear is : (of course ro face our fears.) 

Insert:

-security, because when you are secured you are safe. 

-confidence or courageous, because if you have a strength to try things you shouldn't lose opportunities. 

-knowledge, because if you have enough knowledge it can helo you to not be a victim of scammers. 

• +1 1

On 11/9/2019 at 5:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

That's good, friend, but I will say what if you were in a condition where you invested in a project that was halfway through suddenly disappeared? sometimes the theory is very helpful and many are successful. but it will be different from the original situation or situation on the ground. when things like that happen, you should be patient.

On 11/8/2019 at 2:13 PM, nira09 said:

Thank you for sharing about those 3 important things, I think there is one important thing to note that is knowledge.

Without knowledge people will not succeed, and this knowledge can be obtained in many ways, through learning or experience

You have rightly said that with desire, self-reliance and good advice, knowledge is very much needed and I agree with you that if a person has no knowledge, they cannot succeed in investing.

Very good dear in deed. I think everyone should consider this. I appreciate with your statement and I believe that there is nothing to fear if you have those things. Ambitions trustworthy and determination can make a man fearless and if can overcome it then I can assure you crypto should be your profession. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1