3 thing more important than your fear - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

3 thing more important than your fear

32 minutes ago, sobuj islam said:

It very important also that we have to build confidence in our self of doing it because in cryptoworld we should have a strong heart.if you have a strength to try things you shouldn't lose opportunities

We need self confidence if we want to trade that will give us best decision within us

On 12/11/2019 at 10:47 AM, Ardian1206 said:

Well, I am commensurate with your opinion about these 3 things, if someone who is afraid of investing will not realize what you want to achieve or who want to profit.

Yes, we necessity to overcome individuals fears and transformation it to rather challenging you. You won't comprehend until you try, as they say.

You are right about that. These are the main keys to success. We must have ambition and a goal we seek with self-confidence, but fear is sometimes useful because it avoids us making mistakes.

On 2/8/2020 at 4:13 AM, imran777 said:

Yes he can be with anyone and if he gets along with him then he will not be able to attend but he must at least make himself ready for what will be good for him.

There are novice users who do quite a lot of spam and useless content, usually they are users that are starting or bots, others do it deliberately, they want to do it wrong.

But when a user with more than 800 post and a reputation of 44, I have to tell you that your content is useless and qualifies as spam.

The issue is about fear. If you have nothing to say, simply continue to a topic that does not make you lose your post.
@imran777

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I like the "trust yourself", yes we're the only one how knows ourselves the best, whether how much to invest, whether how to make decision and many other things. Don't blindly trust someone else

On 11/9/2019 at 4:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Determination: Those who succeed firmness of purpose, don't give up.

In the world there always positive and negative things. Negative persons are too low. But people always interested about to hear negative things like fear. If they can ignore it, they will be successful.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

First of all, this is not personal! Do not take it that way..

Thought as they say "let it go." 

But notice a second post, saying things that have no relation to the Topic.

Let's connect our energies in doing well.

With that I want to tell you that my intention is to inform and help.

What  happens is that sometimes a semicolon, a grammar rule affects a comment and can be misunderstood. You think I was wrong in what I said, okay. I'm sorry friend. No problem. good vibes,  just it do  community.  

Have a nice day, mate. @imran777

Regards.

Edited by alexisfuentes
nick

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yeas brother you are right. I agree with you. We have to ambitions, trust, and determination. This three thing is very importent for investor. But if you want to invest you have to enough knowledge.  

1 hour ago, Mizan said:

Yeas brother you are right. I agree with you. We have to ambitions, trust, and determination. This three thing is very importent for investor. But if you want to invest you have to enough knowledge.  

Knowledge strengthens each of those three premises that I mention, in fact it is the basis of any initiative that we have as entrepreneurs in any area, it is what helps us to be better every day.

The community is growing for example in Crypto Talk because the knowledge in the users grows every day, that way the participation improves. Many comment more have lost the fear of participating.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thank you so much for posting this information ! I am really happy to read this topic ! we are learning a lot of great inforamtion here and this is a great chance for us !

On 11/9/2019 at 5:38 AM, Migo said:

You are right, these are the important three things in investment, thanks for your advices, fear of investing is the most thing that all people think about it 

Hehehehe .. your statement is true and I strongly agree that the fear that exists when investing is the thing that everyone thinks about for that thing to do so I think those are three important things in investing that should be thought about first.

Agree with you on 3 things you share. I think Trusting myself is important and it is the key to success. I know many people who don't trust themselves. Should not be so

These three infromation are very important for everyone who want to invest his money ! investment needs from us to paitent ! and we have to work hard !

4 hours ago, jacker said:

Agree with you on 3 things you share. I think Trusting myself is important and it is the key to success. I know many people who don't trust themselves. Should not be so

Insecurity is a mental problem, which even brings social problems, the inability to relate in a social environment.

That type of behavior can lead to bad decision making at any level, it is vital to feel safe regardless of the results.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Who is afraid of climbing mountains always live among the pits
That is why we must have courage, adventure and experience
Do not be afraid and let your logo be either we are or not be

On 2/12/2020 at 11:31 AM, emxinanh2 said:

That're the most valuable points which you have share. And I think these will help us in trading. thank you for sharing this article.

Thanks are always welcome but this is a topic that requires you to tell your experiences or consider any attitude you have to face fear.

Remember that thank you comments can be considered repetitive, if it is the average of your responses it can be considered spam.

Remember that there is a "likes" button, use it without fear, especially it is a valuable tool especially when your comment does not add value to the Topic.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

8 minutes ago, Sakalaka said:

we can include the knowledge or information that you know about crypto, this is important to joining here to answer some topics and sharing information.The most important thing is being satisfied with the results obtained and trusting in our own abilities as well as the assets that we invest.if you have enough knowledge it can helo you to not be a victim of scammers. 

Do not share what type of coin you invest in the market, You dont wanna be the reason of other losses once your choice went side ways. If you earn then save it on your self. Let the others know for themselves how to survive in this fearful industry

spacer.png

The most important thing is your determination towards it you should never get panic of any negative fluctuations of the prices and always try to motivate and be confident that you can do activities with gaining a high profit from it.

• +1 1

On 11/9/2019 at 3:34 AM, alexisfuentes said:

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

You can have as many ambition, or trust on yourself or determination, once your investments starts going down, everything along with it goes down. However when it is a bull run, every step you take is filled with success, so be careful. 

20 hours ago, Nasima said:

First of all fear is not something that is positive because it doesn't help us with anything. Fear is just a feeling that we all have, the only difference is how each of us manages to control it.investing or trading with confidence will improve your chances and lastly knowledge, with knowledge you will do alright in the crypto world.

If you enter the the trading market, Losing your money should be expected since there are not 100% guaranteed profit in trading, You may lose one day and win another day. But one this is for sure, If you are well loaded with knowledge and research then you can minimize this type of losses.

spacer.png

There are a number of ways to do that ,the efforts tobe followed , and the best part is to really practice really hard and put everything into perspective the work the ideas the best information at every cost is better for everybody, keep on practicing and its going to happen for you and its the best thing we have to follow in said times

• +3 1

There 3 things that is more important in your fear those are the following

The fear of getting banned because of spamming

The fear of getting banned because of posting non-sense reply

The fear of getting banned for shitposting

• +1 1

spacer.png

On 2/18/2020 at 2:01 AM, Investors Blog said:

There 3 things that is more important in your fear those are the following

The fear of getting banned because of spamming

The fear of getting banned because of posting non-sense reply

The fear of getting banned for shitposting

1211swsss.jpg.a98fb1c98f9d59f3932329dbdd9c0fae.jpg

With more than 1000 post you should know that you should not comment off-topic, it is a bad practice, the OP is clear in its context is referred to the investment.

You are a valuable user for the community, do not miss the north of your good posts.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

2 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

1211swsss.jpg.a98fb1c98f9d59f3932329dbdd9c0fae.jpg

With more than 1000 post you should know that you should not comment off-topic, it is a bad practice, the OP is clear in its context is referred to the investment.

You are a valuable user for the community, do not miss the north of your good posts.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Its not offtopic most people post here are not even relevant to the topic and they just derailing everything with their shitposting just like yours 😄 Don't forget COPY PASTING IS NOT ALLOWED AND CAN LEAD TO ACCOUNT SUSPENSION OR BANNED without quoting the original poster 😄

Archive for reference for the moderator team: http://archive.is/twoXF

spacer.png