Binapex the new crypto exchange - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hamden

Binapex the new crypto exchange

Binapex.com is a cryptocurrency exchange offering instant transactions and decent level of security. Our mission is to make cryptocurrency trading fast, easy and safe. To achieve that, we have carefully studied traders’ demands to combine all functions and features a trader might require in one service.
To support our clients even more, we offer $50 welcoming bonus. Simply use our promo code 6bcc-b19e-c09b-3f1b and explore Binapex features right away

Binapex.com you will find:

1. Most popular cryptocurrencies
  2. Margin trading
  3. API
  4. Free trading signals
  5. Flexible Japanese candlestick charts
  6. Competitive fees

Available trading pairs:
BTC-USD
ETH-USD
LTC-USD
BCH-USD
BAT-USD
ETH-BTC
BCH-BTC
LTC-BTC
DASH-BTC
DOGE-BTC
QTUM-BTC
REP-BTC
BAT-BTC
LINK-BTC
GNO-BTC
XMR-BTC
MLN-BTC
BCH-ETH
LTC-ETH
DASH-ETH
QTUM-ETH
BAT-ETH
REP-ETH
LINK-ETH
GNO-ETH
MLN-ETH

When it comes to security, Binapex.com takes all measures to prevent breaches. With multi signature procedure for deposits and withdrawals, second-factor authentication and cold storages Binapex clients can be sure they funds are well- protected.

Guys!      This bonus can only be used for trading on Binapex and cannot be withdrawn. The bonus is provided for you to experience the platform features without depositing your own funds. You can find more information if you see the rules of the

promohttps://binapex.com/en/cryptocurrency_exchange/information/promotions/50-upon-registration/

9 hours ago, Hamden said:

Binapex.com is a cryptocurrency exchange offering instant transactions and decent level of security. Our mission is to make cryptocurrency trading fast, easy and safe. To achieve that, we have carefully studied traders’ demands to combine all functions and features a trader might require in one service.
To support our clients even more, we offer $50 welcoming bonus. Simply use our promo code 6bcc-b19e-c09b-3f1b and explore Binapex features right away

2. Margin trading
  3. API
  4. Free trading signals
  6. Competitive fees

Available trading pairs:
BTC-USD
ETH-USD
LTC-USD
BCH-USD
BAT-USD
ETH-BTC
BCH-BTC
LTC-BTC
DASH-BTC
DOGE-BTC
QTUM-BTC
REP-BTC
BAT-BTC
LINK-BTC
GNO-BTC
XMR-BTC
MLN-BTC
BCH-ETH
LTC-ETH
DASH-ETH
QTUM-ETH
BAT-ETH
REP-ETH
LINK-ETH
GNO-ETH
MLN-ETH

When it comes to security, Binapex.com takes all measures to prevent breaches. With multi signature procedure for deposits and withdrawals, second-factor authentication and cold storages Binapex clients can be sure they funds are well- protected.

Guys!      This bonus can only be used for trading on Binapex and cannot be withdrawn. The bonus is provided for you to experience the platform features without depositing your own funds. You can find more information if you see the rules of the

promohttps://binapex.com/en/cryptocurrency_exchange/information/promotions/50-upon-registration/

I know that the bonus cannot be withdrawn, but what about the profit that I will be got from the bonus should it be withdrawn? And if it cannot be withdrawn why dont you put the trading bonus of $10000 as demo trading balance.

14 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I know that the bonus cannot be withdrawn, but what about the profit I will get from the bonus if I withdraw it? If it cannot be withdrawn, why not place a $ 10,000 trading bonus as a trial trade balance.

In this case you can email the site and make suggestions, Sir

There is nothing for free and a $ 50 bonus is an incentive from the site to register and win new customers

you gotta ask yourself there are already lots of nice exchanges and DEX's so why another one? Also this onehasnt had much history so its better to wait and see how the exchange performs on its first few months..but imo there is no need for another one.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:18 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

Can the bonus be withdrawn after trading or not?
I want to clarify more before I join and register on this platform

Surely you will not be able to withdraw your bonus
Because if so, everyone will withdraw their reward and close the platform
Therefore, it is necessary to trade the bonus and withdraw its profits

Life is great and enjoy it

Individuals that want to start using the platform can do so in just a few minutes by creating an account on the exchange.and they offers 50$ bonus upon registration

I am always surprised by such names of new exchanges, which are constantly trying to copy the name of more popular exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex, etc. Calling the exchange Binapex, the creators only hope for cheap popularity among inexperienced crypto owners who will enter the wrong names of sites.

Maybe you need to do a couple of trades so the fees for each trade will recover the money to the exchange and you would be able to withdraw. But I don't know if this site do this. I guess I'll check it later personally.

The problem is that most likely you will have to go through the KYC identification, which will take a long time, and it’s not a fact that they will do it to you the first time

On 11/9/2019 at 5:16 AM, bentayebsalah said:

It makes a good offer. I will think first and then decide if I will join this platform because I am currently using BINANCE and YOBIT.

I have to wait for  good feedback coming from long time user before I use this exchange, there are so many exchange coming up giving false hope to their traders, but the problem of these new exchanges are always volume.

KYC isn't required at Binapex trade. You'll be capable trade and draw back advantage gotten by trading using reward holds without transferring individual data. All data about Binapex is given on the site, you'll be capable adequately check it. what's more, It's extraordinary to see such a significant number of new trades entering the digital money advertise and showing signs of improvement and better. I Hope binapex is a decent trade.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:48 AM, Hamden said:

Free trading signals

Free trading signals? how accurate is this? If these trading signals are profitable and really free maybe i will try to use this exchange.

Binapex may bring something new to us, I am also very optimistic about the site itself, they can offer profit on new mining and investment system besides exchange and trading system, hopefully the site will become popular very soon.

Sign up bonus is really interesting, even I must say you need more promotion to get member. Try with trading competition/ contest should be great for your promotion. Most new exchanges need volume to stay, try with launch you private coin because this one can bring you loyal member.

It has new features that each exchange usually has, that is a good decision for the exchange

I'm going to take advantage of the sign up bonus, but I think there are some parts of the exchange that don't look as great, for example the UI and the trading chart area are a little less customization than other exchanges. I hope to see improvement in these areas, but it's not a deal breaker. Also liquidity is maybe a little on the low side.

I have tried it, but the price displayed on the order book is very far from the market price, but there is no problem for platforms that provide free credit for demo accounts, especially if later the program is finished we can take advantage of the trading simulation that we do on the binadex exchange, but whether there has been a review of whether the exchange is legit or indicated scam, but I thank you for the information...

On 11/9/2019 at 1:18 AM, Hamden said:

2. Margin trading
  3. API
  4. Free trading signals
  6. Competitive fees

Available trading pairs:
BTC-USD
ETH-USD
LTC-USD
BCH-USD
BAT-USD
ETH-BTC
BCH-BTC
LTC-BTC
DASH-BTC
DOGE-BTC
QTUM-BTC
REP-BTC
BAT-BTC
LINK-BTC
GNO-BTC
XMR-BTC
MLN-BTC
BCH-ETH
LTC-ETH
DASH-ETH
QTUM-ETH
BAT-ETH
REP-ETH
LINK-ETH
GNO-ETH
MLN-ETH

First time i heard about this exchenge.I am intrested in it but want to know before take part
on this exchenge.It has only marging trading ?.Bonus can withdrow instant who i earn from
trading ? and this exchenge is how much secure for me if i deposite in it

On 12/27/2019 at 9:27 AM, huyscoi40 said:

You will have to go through KYC identification, this will take a long time, KYC is not required at Binapex trading. You will be able to trade and regain the advantage gained by trading using rewards, Binapex can bring something new.

From this perspective then binapex will be a good exchange or broker in future

Binapex.com is a cryptocurrency trading that provides exchange of time and the level of security is not too bad. Our central goal is to make cryptocurrency trading fast, simple and secure. To do that, we have deliberately tested trader requirements to reinforce all the competencies and highlights that a trader may require in a support.

My freind I am always surprised by such names of new exchanges, which are constantly trying to copy the name of more popular exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex, etc. Thank you for sharing this info.