What's Wrong With BITCOIN? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

What's Wrong With BITCOIN?

The bitcoin is decentralization coin the price is sometimes going down and eventually it goes up also.becouse thats is the reality in bitcoin it always ups and down.this is about the buyers and sellers of bitcoin and other crypto currency

5 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Its looks that's you were the newbie that's why you were wondering to see the price of bitcoin is decreased it's look like you were fears that's it will not recover again  

I am indeed a beginner, and I am confused as to why the price of bitcoin goes down so fast, and so slowly when it goes up. Does this always happen from the first?

There is an issue with the price of bitcoin because of the demand of the bitcoin at present there are very less people whi demand for bitcoin so the rate has been decreased to increase the rate the investment should also increase. 

hi.I'm new in this cryptocurrency business. in this time bitcoin demand is wall i think.before what was the price i don't know.but in this time bitcoin price is good for me.and day by day price are increasing.

thank you