What's Wrong With BITCOIN? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

What's Wrong With BITCOIN?

On 11/9/2019 at 2:10 AM, technahid said:

Nothing wrong. It's a habit of cryptocurrency. It can go up and down at any time. No market analyzer can tell that bitcoin will go up for this reason or can go down for that reason. But nowadays there are too many whales whose are controling the crypto market

I agree with your opinion that mapping bitcoin is actually no problem whatsoever just the habits of digital currencies which only experience the ability to go up and down all the time but bitcoin will still go up for some reason. The only obstacle is there are too many whales controlling the crypto market but bitcoin can still overcome it.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:33 PM, SUGI5091 said:

One thing I really want to say for this problem is. Do not panic. It could be that bitcoin continues to fall. Isn't the nature of Bitcoin that is volatility. Thats good now to buy more if you get more profit. Are you wanna buy at $10000.

I am agree with your point bitcoin that is volatility bitcoin is good and buy maximum profit

Nothing wrong in bitcoin in fact it is normal that the bitcoin price is up and down because it is volatile and altcoins same to do that . Nothing worried about that because it is natural in the cryptomarket that there's are decreasing and increasing the amounts of coin.

468x60-3.png

The price of bitcoin should both fall and go up at the slightest fluctuation in the cryptocurrency business. This is characteristic of trading and should be taken for granted. 

On 11/18/2019 at 12:26 AM, ashua1 said:

There is nothing wrong with bitcoin, but it is insignificant because it is still at $ 8,000. This price is still very good for us to trade them.

Yes of course this price is still very good, it's just that many hope the price will reach more than $10,000 at the end of the year. And unfortunately it seems that the prediction was incorrect.

On 11/9/2019 at 1:16 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What happens to Bitcoin Now?
Why is the price decreasing?
The price will again touch the figure og $8k.
What is this?

Have you ever thought that bitcoin would move without support? I mean everyone including us is just waiting. have bitcoin but only for long-term hodl? it can't be helped yet. if bitcoin keeps silent, meaning there is no trade there, there are no transactions there, then the price will still be like that. whatever happens to bitcoin is actually what we do in the market. buy or wait? indeed to start now a little heavy because of the high price. different from previous years when bitcoin did not exceed $ 5,000 and everyone traded and traded, the price of bitcoin would also surge. when emarin fell, the fall was not as deep or as low as the price before the last bitcoin rose.

so bitcoin is not wrong and nothing happens, this is normal.

This is a normal situation in the market. the price may down but the price will go high in 2020 I wish. so don't need to be worried about the recent price. it is good time for investors who want to buy btc now. if anyone buy and hold for few days then he can get a good profit from btc.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:35 AM, julerz12 said:

Why would it be unusual? Cryptocurrencies especially as Bitcoin is known for its volatility. No trader in this world and even those so called "experts" would be able to predict its price movement. If you've been around the crypto-world for quite sometime now, you'll know this to be true.

Hmm, this is confusingg, because i don't have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin because I'm just a newbie and also i still don't get it. But i know something about. Bitcoin. 

needless expenses nothing mistaken with the help of bitcoin, it could be its only a click situation from show benefits who bitcoin possesses especially unhealthy benefits, and yet with the help of some people bitcoin is safer.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:52 PM, Akbor said:

This is a normal situation in the market. the price may down but the price will go high in 2020 I wish. so don't need to be worried about the recent price. it is good time for investors who want to buy btc now. if anyone buy and hold for few days then he can get a good profit from btc.

But this is a bad thing for Bitcoin. Just look at the price now has touched at $7k. Many hope that this price will rise in 2020. Seeing BTC prices like this, I am nor sure whether in 2020 the price will rise.

We know that one of the characteristics of cryptocurrency is being volatile. Sometimes it will go up, and sometimes it will go down depending of course to the supplies and demands. Let's just expect that it will go up again because it always will.

Nothings wrong with bitcoin. With these prices, it also went like these last year and the prices has not always been stable, it can be good for us to invest since the prices are low and it will surely rise up next year.

11 hours ago, zhaazure27 said:

But this is a bad thing for Bitcoin. Just look at the price now has touched at $7k. Many hope that this price will rise in 2020. Seeing BTC prices like this, I am nor sure whether in 2020 the price will rise.

If you know how the price of Bitcoin has been moving and what it can do in a twinkle of an eye then the current bitcoins price position will not be much of a worry.

I personally believe 2020 will be better for Bitcoin at least compare to this current price. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

6 hours ago, Nicecrypto said:

If you know how the price of Bitcoin has been moving and what it can do in a twinkle of an eye then the current bitcoins price position will not be much of a worry.

I personally believe 2020 will be better for Bitcoin at least compare to this current price. 

I hope what you say is true. Many also expect the price of Bitcoin to rise in 2020. We'll see until the end of this year, whether Bitcoin will answer our positive predictions.

I think that this is most likely an artificial underestimation of the price to buy as much bitcoin as possible and then sell at a price 2 or 3 times higher than bought.

Don't worry, there is nothing to worry about and all that happens is that the market is volatile and with the end of the year approaching companies start selling Bitcoin for the annual inventory and will rise dramatically during the new year.

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/24/2019 at 12:25 PM, Nicecrypto said:

Yes me is also believing in the year of 2020 and i hope in the year of 2020 will be very good year for bitcoin and the bitcoin price will be 20,000 dollar at the end or mid of 2020.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

There is no mistake and the reason that the quantities of sale more than the purchase quantities and there is no resistance in high prices and this makes the price simply come down and also the end of the year

Life is great and enjoy it

For me what's wrong for Bitcoin is many hackers will try to hack every account so that they can have the money for their own so that's my opinion.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

i believe youre new in crypto market...welcome to bitcoin volatility my friend which is at first might sound bad to you and you see yourself losing money but with time you will love it when bitcoin is falling.

The price of bitcoins are always be fallen at the holidays of end of the year because there are be many investors need to sell them in order to have moneys to spend for the holidays so it will leed them to sell for low price because of many sellers at one time.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/9/2019 at 12:16 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

Its a common face of any coin including bitcoin and excluding stablecoins. We mostly use crypto for investing and trading,  Pump and dump are essential in those purposes.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/8/2019 at 11:16 PM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

Bitcoin will come down regularly but now its move to upward and this is good for us so i hope soon BTC will make a great bull and it will touch the 12,000$ because now BTC is so much low price and its future is so much bright. Crypto is our future currency and it will be used after some years every year.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/8/2019 at 11:18 PM, Saladdin said:

This is not so unusual for crypto currency. It's nature is to up or down and that's why this called most unexpected market at this present. We should have more patient now

This is natural in business you are right and i also agree with you. crypto is the business not a gambling and we can make good money in it because this is the new business in the world and not everyone know about it. Crypto market can change our life at any time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There's nothing wrong in Bitcoin, It's volatility of Bitcoin why the value or prices goes down. Don't worry because the price of Bitcoin last 2010 is so lower and last 2017 Bitcoin increased 1 bitcoin is equivalent to $20,000 so don't worry it will increase again.