What's Wrong With BITCOIN? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

What's Wrong With BITCOIN?

Just now, Sumayya said:

You might be know only the BTC address of those exchanges, what of those individuals whales, as we all know BTC doesn't have ranking

You know they are whales because of the big amount they hold on their wallets, there are people who follows these whales so closely.

3 hours ago, ToysReview said:

As I accept as true with one, quite a few people usually panic and anxiety should they find out differences on variances bitcoin before long within days. It looks like this is often natural considering and it is the makeup in variances bitcoin which can be volatile.

I am very worried about the price of Bitcoin which has been declining and has now returned to $8k. Could there be a significant price change at the end of the years? or it will decrease until it hits $7k.

On 11/14/2019 at 4:52 AM, dhemasm said:

I agree with you, some people sometimes panic when they see changes in the price of bitcoin very quickly in a matter of hours. I think this is normal because it's the nature of the price of bitcoin that is violatile.

It is only natural for bitcoin to be in low price. I think the reason behind this dumps are the incoming bitcoin halving so that many whales can accumulate more before it happpens.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think there is nothing wrong with bitcoin, the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin is common, it is precisely this fluctuation that is the main attraction with bitcoin

43 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

It is only natural for bitcoin to be in low price. I think the reason behind this dumps are the incoming bitcoin halving so that many whales can accumulate more before it happpens.

Yep, It's natural since this market was violatile and i think we have two side here the one that think bitcoin halving will making another spike on bitcoin and on the other side think it's bch spike insted of bitcoin so agree with you market was confused for now for this halving and whale too.

Just now, dhemasm said:

Yep, It's natural since this market was violatile and i think we have two side here the one that think bitcoin halving will making another spike on bitcoin and on the other side think it's bch spike insted of bitcoin so agree with you market was confused for now for this halving and whale too.

Yeah if people become afraid in the incoming bitcoin halving they will naturally transfer their funds to other coin that may result to spike of that coin due to massive transfer.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

9 hours ago, Marjmae said:

Don't worry about it. It is natural in all crypto currencies. It could go down to the lowest price of it but it can recover to the original price again and mostly it can surpass the original price. 

Basically don'y panic. Just enjoy the journey, want to go where Bitcoin goes. Because the price is often volatile so we must be able to see the best opportunities.

It's normal. As crypto currency is volatile this will not be stable at one line. Now the price is decreasing by meeting up the customer needs and some whales are spreading the coins in a large number to earn profit. Don't worry they will again invest and hold them and than the price of bitcoin will be increase more. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

40 minutes ago, zhaazure27 said:

Basically don'y panic. Just enjoy the journey, want to go where Bitcoin goes. Because the price is often volatile so we must be able to see the best opportunities.

Yeah, in the end this is a pacience game... because after a while it will surely breach the previous ATH, the point is that nobody actually knows about how much time will need to pass before we see that...

Crypto world is already moving too fast fot us to try to rush it 😉 

On 11/9/2019 at 1:16 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What happens to Bitcoin Now?
Why is the price decreasing?
The price will again touch the figure og $8k.
What is this?

Why you're so confused about it? just like a person who has joined in cryptocurrency world yesterday. Don't panic. It's normal, even its price ever drop to $3000. Then it recover in a few months. 

It seems like nothing happened, falling prices is a natural thing in cryptocurrency. Moreover, bitcoin has not gone down much and the price of bitcoin is still high now

Down a little you already panic, then went bitcoin price dump to 3k$ you confuse did i must buy or sell it the crypto. We already face this price situation went bitcoin down to 3k$ but can reach again 12k$.

13 minutes ago, I-KUN said:

Why you're so confused about it? just like a person who has joined in cryptocurrency world yesterday. Don't panic. It's normal, even its price ever drop to $3000. Then it recover in a few months. 

I wanted to say it myself. Recently, bitcoin was priced at $ 3,200 and also panicked. Then it grew to $ 14k. And everyone was talking about the hike of bitcoin to new highs. And in the news they said that bitcoin will cost 100k or more. Now the price has gone to correction and 8k is not the price to panic. It seems that some people think that bitcoin should constantly only grow

On 11/8/2019 at 10:06 PM, Arzina123 said:

I'm also afraid about this today bitcoin price is down more than 400$+.what happen with bitcoin i do not khow. 

it is normal for Bitcoin it could even make double itself in one day.If you don't want to take risk then simply hold your money at stable coins 

1 hour ago, I-KUN said:

Means this is a natural thing for Bitcoin, well, when the price drops as it is now, we don't need to panic or take any ction or action. We just wait.

8 hours ago, RyujinONE said:

Down a little you already panic, then went bitcoin price dump to 3k$ you confuse did i must buy or sell it the crypto. We already face this price situation went bitcoin down to 3k$ but can reach again 12k$.

And how do you deal with it? are there any separate tips we need to do indealing with something like this?. Please let me know if you know something?

15 hours ago, zhaazure27 said:

And how do you deal with it? are there any separate tips we need to do indealing with something like this?. Please let me know if you know something?

Believe in your self, however i compare the condition on 2013-2015 with the current situation. I count a percentage lost from the last ATH with the price right now example 20K to 3K USD was down more than -85% in that lose its already deep the market should be rebound.

It's disappointing and hard to believe bitcoin price is decreasing badly. But I know bitcoin will come back stronger than ever. We must wait for that time.     

As you can it goes down from 9 last week and consistently dropping 3% every day at around 50 usd. You must not worry as it is volatile and still have a chance for its price to increase. 

6 hours ago, Te5226 said:

It's disappointing and hard to believe bitcoin price is decreasing badly. But I know bitcoin will come back stronger than ever. We must wait for that time.     

We all really hope for that. But this is our chance to buy it at a low price to save it and wait when the price rises for our resale.

in my opinion this is just a game to make prices go down a bit so that you have the opportunity to buy in large quantities. You probably know a lot of people who have abundant funds who play behind the scenes so as to push prices up or down.

On 11/14/2019 at 8:27 PM, teminalibug said:

You know they are whales because of the big amount they hold on their wallets, there are people who follows these whales so closely.

That is if they know them personally. The will be no interaction between them. If we can identify them we can know when they are moving coins out

4 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Bitcoin price will not stable for a few moments. Because there are lots of payment and trading related issues. Some good news from crypto website helps to price raise and some bad news effects on price too.

Bitcoin unlike Fiat is backed up by investors and so when these investors panic and cash out their coins it cause the price to fall, movements like those are constant.

2 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Bitcoin price will not stable for a few moments. Because there are lots of payment and trading related issues. Some good news from crypto website helps to price raise and some bad news effects on price too.

Yes you are right the good and bad news both are effected the price of bitcoin when we seen the good news in the market of bitcoin then its price is start to going rise and when any bad news publish about crypto the its price start to low.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT