Sayem_cse

Where do you invest 20 BTC?

On 11/8/2019 at 7:02 PM, Sayem_cse said:

Suppose you earned 20BTC by working hard for 5 years and one day you decide now you don't want to work then what would you do with that amount?
How would you invest that amount? What will you do? Hold it dreaming the price will rise? Sell it and invest the fiat? or start a business? or retire? Any ideas? 😁

For me, I'll sell a part of it and use it to invest in traditional investment opportunities like mutual funds, treasury bills and others. I would also invest in real estate. Better to have a diversified investment routine. 

On 11/9/2019 at 2:02 AM, Sayem_cse said:

Suppose you earned 20BTC by working hard for 5 years and one day you decide now you don't want to work then what would you do with that amount?
How would you invest that amount? What will you do? Hold it dreaming the price will rise? Sell it and invest the fiat? or start a business? or retire? Any ideas? 😁

I would prefer to have my own business of my own choice and invest to some legit companies so even after I get old I will still have income,

Wеll, оf pаth to prоceed on gаining i саn mаkе а cоntributiоn thе other parcеl оf the BTС, tradе ovеr somе аnd bеgin a tradе and of cоurse others will nеvertheless be maintаin аnd yеs tо dreаm thаt the cоst will risе сertainly greаter.

I will save it and i will never quit using crypto. I want to spend it for my family and for my future wife, children and for our home.

20BTС will be a sizаble sum within thе evеnt that it's going to соnvеrt intо our сommunity cаsh, I will саshоut thе 1/2 оf it tо purchаse а residence, cаrs and differеnt man оr wоmаn wishеs, and make a altеrnаte to win tоо аnd thе 1/2 of it I will savе it for futurе makе use of.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Jur said:

I will save it and i will never quit using crypto. I want to spend it for my family and for my future wife, children and for our home.

Thats the crypto enthusiast mind. Spending it for the future is the best way to spend your hard earned money. Making a appropriate plan for the future will surely give you a nice life.

I would do as follows. I would withdraw 50% of this amount and open a real business. The remaining 50% would be left for investment and trading on the exchange. I'm too young to retire. Need to do something.

in some way safe your own long term should you have the ability to function your company nicely. I'll choose exactly what placement I'll maintain to purchase this.

20 Btc can open several enterprises in my country, so I would take a coin sale and build one or two businesses, and then, when the profit began to roll, I would reinvest part of it in cryptocurrency.

For me I will not use them online, I prefer to take fiat currency and invest them in the real world, 20 BTC is not just a word, you can make a difference in your life 

i don't think i'd use them online, either to trade or buy stable coins to make a long-term hold strategy with the hope of value growth but i think i'd turn them all into gold bars or make investments estate

tip me for my hidden qualities, for my sympathy☺️ 

btc address: 1AhQJ7qPAFWeqJmyqDBXntmG3Y8781rp9

On 11/10/2019 at 6:23 PM, Simeon4real said:

For me, I'll sell a part of it and use it to invest in traditional investment opportunities like mutual funds, treasury bills and others. I would also invest in real estate. Better to have a diversified investment routine. 

And to me if i have 20 bitcoin then i will save it for long term investment and after 5 to 10 years when bitcoin will be 50,000 $ then that time i will sell it.

I will try to hold half and also half of it will make my business. I did not think about that. But if only I had that. It will be good. I will become a crypto or bitcoin to be an additional job.

I think that I use half of them for investment, and the other half for business, because I also want to help my family in the financial sector, so that it is better to start a new business, so that we can continue to make a profit in our business, and that’s me I want to do if I have 20BTC.

If you need money now. then sell right now. But if you don't need money, be patient and hodl for a long time.

Good question, if I have 20 Bitcoin then I will use it for trading in binance, kucoin and bitrex or invest in IEO and get profit from trading or invest in IEO it, I will vacation take my family :D