Where do you invest 20 BTC? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sayem_cse

Where do you invest 20 BTC?

Imvestment can take on many forms. It's not restricted to holding, or trading. Starting a business, when you have the guts and unique idea, could be more promising with that huge amount.

On 11/9/2019 at 12:02 AM, Sayem_cse said:

Suppose you earned 20BTC by working hard for 5 years and one day you decide now you don't want to work then what would you do with that amount?
How would you invest that amount? What will you do? Hold it dreaming the price will rise? Sell it and invest the fiat? or start a business? or retire? Any ideas? 😁

If I can earn 20 BTC then I will invest this amount into some top altcoins for long term and I will use some Bitcoin for trading. This is going to be very good.

4 minutes ago, jyfiuhookl said:

Of course only Hold! Bitcoin is the best investment! Like gold! Only grows faster!  Don't be too greedy!

I see your point my friend but it'll be a waste if you only hold the coin, your love for the coin will not allow you to only hold it, you'll wish to grow your 20btc gradually to 25btc or more because it's part of human nature to get more since there's available resources to do so.. Smiling 

Best regards my friend. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Jur said:

I will save it and i will never quit using crypto. I want to spend it for my family and for my future wife, children and for our home.

Thats the crypto enthusiast mind. Spending it for the future is the best way to spend your hard earned money. Making a appropriate plan for the future will surely give you a nice life.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

i don't think i'd use them online, either to trade or buy stable coins to make a long-term hold strategy with the hope of value growth but i think i'd turn them all into gold bars or make investments estate

468x60.png.9271e590cd76073873a8096619608978.png

On 11/10/2019 at 6:23 PM, Simeon4real said:

For me, I'll sell a part of it and use it to invest in traditional investment opportunities like mutual funds, treasury bills and others. I would also invest in real estate. Better to have a diversified investment routine. 

And to me if i have 20 bitcoin then i will save it for long term investment and after 5 to 10 years when bitcoin will be 50,000 $ then that time i will sell it.

Good question, if I have 20 Bitcoin then I will use it for trading in binance, kucoin and bitrex or invest in IEO and get profit from trading or invest in IEO it, I will vacation take my family :D

If I had now 20 bitcoins, then perhaps I would not invest them in some Internet business, as I really want to do the restaurant business, as it will also pay for itself in the future. And if not this business, then I would probably think about a year where else to spend this money.

On 11/9/2019 at 12:02 AM, Sayem_cse said:

Suppose you earned 20BTC by working hard for 5 years and one day you decide now you don't want to work then what would you do with that amount?
How would you invest that amount? What will you do? Hold it dreaming the price will rise? Sell it and invest the fiat? or start a business? or retire? Any ideas? 😁

20 bitcoin is really very big amount for me. I would buy a hardware wallet and keep my bitcoin then save the private key in my mind😊 Becaue it would make me rich in future

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/9/2019 at 2:02 AM, Sayem_cse said:

If I have 20 bitcoins I would invest it in tradings because in tradings I know that I can make so much money. Through bitcoin tradings I just need to invest my money and wait for the charts and trades and from that I can gain so much return on investment.

I have an idea that if I get 20BTC I will invest 10BTC and the other half will be disbursed for business capital so that I don't worry about my income in trading to be able to produce even more.

On 11/9/2019 at 1:27 AM, Saladdin said:

I will make my own business with 10 Btc and I will use other 10 for trading in binance or kucoin exchanger. 

As long as you have high enthusiasm in the business field, strive for that business while you have the capital to invest or trade.
I think the way you make a lot of people addicted to the way that is applied by you is because the number of 20 bitcoin is not small, in fact it is a very large number so you think that 10 bitcoin is made for business and 10 bitcoin is used for trading again.

If a have that 20 BTC i will not invest that all i would do it by part that 4 BTC is for investing, 5 BTC is for donating it for some charity of poor people or the poor person also and the rest is for storing it on the banks or money accounts so I will grow it more .

468x60-3.png

I would sell it completely but I very much doubt that after 5 years. I'd rather sell it. I would buy a house outside the city, a car. I would invest a little in real estate in the city and rent this property. Cash, gold, real estate is better than crypto currency

I will go for investment. Some of the portion of btc I Would store in a safe place and some of the portion I would invest in different exchanges. And using them I would make some profit and it would be my profession as well.

I do believe I might merely swap people bitcoin directly into fiat funds and also available a small business that may create myself any income more than an extended time frame. I do believe that it is significantly less hazardous as compared to buying the crypto industry.

If I have 20 bitcoin I will invest it on my own business I mean I will start my own real business and this business will be  worldwide because the global businesses are more profitable.

Better to invest your money or bitcoin into a real business because it gives you a stable income than using the crypto because not all the time the price of the coins falls.

If you like my post and content you just drop a heart ❤️

On 11/8/2019 at 9:02 PM, Sayem_cse said:

I think at that stage, you just need to trade btc with usd whenever goes up sell to usd and wait for the fall. But i'm too greedy to stop at 20 btc, LOL.

I if had 20 bitcoins, i will use the 5 bitcoins to make a business, then other 5 for my own house and land. then the remaining 10 bitcoin i will convert them into fiat money, and help back those people who help me success. and also donates to charity. 

Start a business! 20 btc can help you in your life forever! I think 15 btc is enough? And then split it to invest to some coins like btc, eth snd then you can have 20 btc again.

If I get 20 btc I will do trading with it. I think for making good profit trading is a good way. if anyone hold and sell at high price and he can also buy when the price low. so I will do it that I will sell by usd when price is high and I will also buy when price is down. so trading with 23 btc is the great decision.