Sayem_cse

Where do you invest 20 BTC?

With that quantity you may build your own business and create additional exploit it. If born-again to usd, you'll obtain most things from cars to homes. 160k usd mightfacilitate someone a great deal if use properly

f I had 20 bitcoins, I would wait for the normal price would cash them and open a business, and for trading and everything else that is connected with cryptocurrencies, I would leave somewhere 2-3 bitcoins.

also to build my own business because that's my dream and i want to fulfill that.I would also likely to expand my knowledge in terms.it will somehow secure your future if you manage to work your business well. I will decide what position I will keep to invest in it. 

In order to realize my personal goals, I need the cost of these 20 bitcoins to grow 4 times from the current price. Therefore, I would wait patiently and confidently.

And to construct my very own company simply because that is my personal desire as well as i wish to satisfy which. I'd additionally prone to increase my personal understanding within conditions. it'll in some way safe your own long term should you have the ability to function your company nicely. I'll choose exactly what placement I'll maintain to purchase this.

20 hours ago, Sayem_cse said:

Suppose you earned 20BTC by working hard for 5 years and one day you decide now you don't want to work then what would you do with that amount?
How would you invest that amount? What will you do? Hold it dreaming the price will rise? Sell it and invest the fiat? or start a business? or retire? Any ideas? 😁

No i won't hold it anymore, 20 bitcoins is already a big money, i will start my own business maybe like 3 up to 10 business, having a business of my own is like a dream for me because i feel my life is secure with it. the bitcoins that will be left will be used to buy house, cars or whatever my family needs.

20 hours ago, Sayem_cse said:

Suppose you earned 20BTC by working hard for 5 years and one day you decide now you don't want to work then what would you do with that amount?
How would you invest that amount? What will you do? Hold it dreaming the price will rise? Sell it and invest the fiat? or start a business? or retire? Any ideas? 😁

What you could do is withdraw a small percentage of your bitcoin and invest it in a passive income like apartments or franchise so that you could still relay on your own money and then invest the remaining remember that it is not recommended to invest the money you cant loss in bitcoin.

Username: GGWP

Join Yobit:  https://yobit.net/?bonus=dGysc

Bitcoin Wallet try Coinbase": https://www.coinbase.com/join/maligm_d

😊HAPPY POSTING GUYS!

If I had 20 bitcoins somehow I would have waited for some time, the volatile bitcoin market would sell me and then I would have a lot of money to enjoy my old age: ))

20 BTS invested on the Yobit exchange or bought mining equipment that allowed it to accumulate bitcoin.

21 hours ago, Sayem_cse said:

I will cash out 5 btc, hold 7 btc and reinvest 8 btc in altcoins, ethereum and etc. 
And on my that i cashout I'll buy apartments and live free. 

Обменник криптовалют с кешбеком!
Сайт 
csgopolygon.com дает 0.5$!
Заходите на сайт. 
Жмете "Redeem Сode" и вводите код  -
 EZPTS
Получаете 0.5$!

I would transfer 5 BTC to the state currency and invest in a bank; I would distribute 5 BTC between exchanges and try to trade profitably. I would leave 10 Bitcoins on a long-term hold.

dead_inside_text_1.png

Now Earlier you could only buy Bitcoin with FIAT & then you has to move your bitcoins to a Cryptocurrency exchange to buy other Coins. Majority also invest aand get profit in Bitcoin but you can't always make profit in Bitcoin.

I would help the helpless people neer me by donating 2-3 bitcoins among them. Then i would start a business with the money i earned.

Thanks to all for reading my post.

If ever I will acquire 20 BTC, the other half of it will be cash out and will be use to start up my new business that will be stable. The other half will be divided in trading or investment to the coins that is worth to enter like bitcoin, ethereum and so on.

Half of my Bitcoins will be invested in making my own business so that I will have passive income, the the other half would go to trading and market. Maybe I would also invest in stock exchange, but the most important thing is that you invest on your own business so that you can recover if you will lose your investments in Crypto or in stocks.

With 20 BTC I will use 15 BTC to buy property in the real world, which I will rent later. Then the remaining 5 BTC I will use trading. Because I am still happy with the world of trading because it is profitable.

If I work hard, after 5 years I can earn 20 bitcoins even more. At that time, I will sell the current bitcoins in my wallet, I will use them for charity, helping poor children overcome difficulties.

The best investment for the next three years is the global financial market (as an banker, of course). Before its total collapse. It's a risky investmen but its returns would be very very high. Central banks are now setting negative rates and be owner of a Bank -if you have the correct contacts- will let you get a lot of free money from regulators and common people..

Be heterodox,

form your own opinion 

If i have 20 btc i should half of btc invest for trading in binance or yobit exchanger. Other btc used for my personal business.I can change my life 

Split it and invest on different asset, Some percent of you invest in traditional assets such as Gold, the rest you invest in trading and also buy some assets that give you passive income like BNB or other tokens with PoS algorithm, I think that's the best plan with 20 BTC.

With 20 BTC I might divide it into several parts, 20% I buy assets in the real world like Stock or Houses, 30% I use for trading, 30% I use to look for investments in crypto that provide passive income and 20% I buy items I want like motorbikes or cars.

22 hours ago, Sayem_cse said:

I will buy some useful cryptocurrency like binance coin, tron, and many other exchange coins. These coins mention above will surely hit success in no time.

Mаybe I utilize on the off risk thаt for cоntributing in my dеstiny sо I dо nо lоngеr gоt tо strеss neаrly сoins sоmеtimе inside thе no lоnger so distant futurе additionally to соnstruct my possеss еxchаngе sееing that it's my dream аnd that i neеd tо meet thаt. Another thing is I сan prоpоrtion my cash to my parents  соnsidering i nееd to hеlp them as wеll whiсh аll I want to dо in my 20 BTC.