Where do you invest 20 BTC? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sayem_cse

Where do you invest 20 BTC?

Suppose you earned 20BTC by working hard for 5 years and one day you decide now you don't want to work then what would you do with that amount?
How would you invest that amount? What will you do? Hold it dreaming the price will rise? Sell it and invest the fiat? or start a business? or retire? Any ideas? 😁

For me I will not use them online, I prefer to take fiat currency and invest them in the real world, 20 BTC is not just a word, you can make a difference in your life 

• Useful or interesting 4

I would cash them off and invest on real state. Maybe buy an small office building, customize them and rent them. Buy some shops on malls, rent them. I would buy and rent, so I could have a fiat income monthly while investing on more BTC online.

I would invest 10 btc in xlm and the remaining 5 btc in eth and another 5 btc in ltc. And wait for the bullfight. How beautiful it is to dream.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

19 hours ago, Sayem_cse said:

Suppose you earned 20BTC by working hard for 5 years and one day you decide now you don't want to work then what would you do with that amount?
How would you invest that amount? What will you do? Hold it dreaming the price will rise? Sell it and invest the fiat? or start a business? or retire? Any ideas? 😁

I will sell 10 btc and buy real estate so I can retire and enjoy my time with my family. I always want to do that, and that is my biggest dream ever. I am sure that with 10 btc, I can have a lot of money so I can buy a real estate, or I can buy at least 2-3 houses so I can rent the house to people who needed.
Or I will start to do business in real life and hire some people to get the work while I can manage the business. But of course, I will sell 10 btc if the price increase at the highest price and I will wait until the price can reach more than $20k.

With that amount you could build your own business and make more profit from it. If converted to usd, you can buy almost all things from cars to houses. 160k usd could help a person a lot if use correctly. 

19 hours ago, Sayem_cse said:

If i had 20 Btc I would lend it because it is a great amount to lend. in this way, we can earn profit without any risk. binance also released the feature.

Well, i will invest some business and i will use the half of it, and the rest, i will hold it for a long time to become double or triple.

20 hours ago, Sayem_cse said:

20 btc wow.. if i have 20 btc then i hold some btc for my dreaming price  and start some some business in real world and i will buy a bike first hehehehe... and i buy some active coin and start treading mate

20 BTS invested on the Yobit exchange or bought mining equipment that allowed it to accumulate bitcoin.

21 hours ago, Sayem_cse said:

I will cash out 5 btc, hold 7 btc and reinvest 8 btc in altcoins, ethereum and etc. 
And on my that i cashout I'll buy apartments and live free. 

csgopolygon code for 1$ - EZPTS
Сайт csgopolygon.gg дает 1$!
Переходите на сайт

Жмете "Redeem Сode" и вводите код  - EZPTS
Получаете 1$!

I would transfer 5 BTC to the state currency and invest in a bank; I would distribute 5 BTC between exchanges and try to trade profitably. I would leave 10 Bitcoins on a long-term hold.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

Now Earlier you could only buy Bitcoin with FIAT & then you has to move your bitcoins to a Cryptocurrency exchange to buy other Coins. Majority also invest aand get profit in Bitcoin but you can't always make profit in Bitcoin.

If i have 20 btc i should half of btc invest for trading in binance or yobit exchanger. Other btc used for my personal business.I can change my life 

22 hours ago, Sayem_cse said:

I will buy some useful cryptocurrency like binance coin, tron, and many other exchange coins. These coins mention above will surely hit success in no time.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

20 Btc can start a number of businesses in my country, so my take would be to sell off the coins and build a business or two, then when the profits start rolling in, would  reinvest part of it in cryptocurrency.

Get retired ! no I do not think so, with such a sum, the doors of a great life are open, you have to stay in the cryptocurrency market, invest in coins that allow you to win every time the price takes a advance even in a few dollars but considering the sum of 20 Btc dollars will be multiplied several times!

On 11/9/2019 at 2:02 AM, Sayem_cse said:

If I get 20BTC from the work for 5 years, I will retire and start making a business that is relaxed, I will also garden and buy some assets for the future. And if there is still some left, I will invest in Bitcoin to prepare something new to come.

If I earn 20 bitcoin from trading or what so ever I will invest it in many top performing altcoins and I will create a long term holding plan for these coins, where I will not be bother with the market for quiet sometime.

I will have to think wisely before investing my 20 btc, firstly I will look into my environment and seek for what we are lacking and how advantage will it be for the community. Then I will go for it

So the plan is to gain 20 bitcoins and then retire from the industry that helped you make 20 bitcoins in order to start  a business in something that I'll have to struggle a while with? No I'll stick with my crypto.