Sayem_cse

Where do you invest 20 BTC?

Suppose you earned 20BTC by working hard for 5 years and one day you decide now you don't want to work then what would you do with that amount?
How would you invest that amount? What will you do? Hold it dreaming the price will rise? Sell it and invest the fiat? or start a business? or retire? Any ideas? 😁

For me I will not use them online, I prefer to take fiat currency and invest them in the real world, 20 BTC is not just a word, you can make a difference in your life 

I would cash them off and invest on real state. Maybe buy an small office building, customize them and rent them. Buy some shops on malls, rent them. I would buy and rent, so I could have a fiat income monthly while investing on more BTC online.

Help to clean the forum. Report the spammers today!

cryptotalk.org

I would invest 10 btc in xlm and the remaining 5 btc in eth and another 5 btc in ltc. And wait for the bullfight. How beautiful it is to dream.

Free ZEN tap   https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=26685

I will start a business from the results of 20 btc that I got. I will buy a large piece of land and I will build a gas station. I will definitely get a big profit.

I Love My life

20 btc has a really huge amount and it is risky if you want to trade all of that. Better have the half of the money get secured and use it for a living, do some business. And you can still have the half for trading and increase it again.

19 hours ago, Sayem_cse said:

Suppose you earned 20BTC by working hard for 5 years and one day you decide now you don't want to work then what would you do with that amount?
How would you invest that amount? What will you do? Hold it dreaming the price will rise? Sell it and invest the fiat? or start a business? or retire? Any ideas? 😁

I will sell 10 btc and buy real estate so I can retire and enjoy my time with my family. I always want to do that, and that is my biggest dream ever. I am sure that with 10 btc, I can have a lot of money so I can buy a real estate, or I can buy at least 2-3 houses so I can rent the house to people who needed.
Or I will start to do business in real life and hire some people to get the work while I can manage the business. But of course, I will sell 10 btc if the price increase at the highest price and I will wait until the price can reach more than $20k.

With that amount you could build your own business and make more profit from it. If converted to usd, you can buy almost all things from cars to houses. 160k usd could help a person a lot if use correctly. 

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, I will use that amount to build my house. 0.5 btc is enough to build my own house. The 10 BTC will be spend to build my own company for ITs. The 9.5 BTC is I will deposit it to the bank and save it there for future purposes.

If i had 20 Btc I would lend it because it is a great amount to lend. in this way, we can earn profit without any risk. binance also released the feature.

162/5000

if I had 20 btc I would sell it and enjoy my life happily and would give up the bitcoin market. $ 1 million is enough for me to spend comfortably for a long time

20 hours ago, Sayem_cse said:

Well, of course to continue on earning i will invest the other portion of the BTC, convert some and start a business and of course others will still be hold and yes to dream that the price will rise even more.

20BTC is a big amount if it will convert into our local currency, I will cashout the half of it to buy a house, cars and other personal wants, and create a business to earn also and the half of it I will store it for future use.

Well, i will invest some business and i will use the half of it, and the rest, i will hold it for a long time to become double or triple.

I will be investing the money in real estate which is surely more stable than cryptocurrency. I am then just using cryptocurrency like a milking cow for the capital of my dream business. An apartment for rent can be good for me or a boarding house for students. 

20 btc wow.. if i have 20 btc then i hold some btc for my dreaming price  and start some some business in real world and i will buy a bike first hehehehe... and i buy some active coin and start treading mate

At least 10 BTC is enough for me to start business, other 5 of my BTC will investing in some potential altcoins and other 5 BTC for trading altcoins.

I think half of it is I use for investment and the other half is for business because I want also to help my famiybin financial so it is better bto start a new business so that we can continue to earn profit in our business and that's I want to do if I have 20BTC.

Firs of all I need two weeks to relax then two weeks to investigate all opportunities exist in the world, then I will decide what position I will keep to invest in it. But not all I will keep or hold a 60 % of for the growing price. 

I will have my own business so that i can still earn profit even if i already stopped working, having a business will really be a good investment, it will somehow secure your future if you manage to work your business well. i'll have multiple business so that i can earn more and the remaining of course i will use for my family.

Apparently, I would start a business then invest the remaining and also keep if there still a remains. I would also likely to expand my knowledge in terms of it and make it a tool to earn more of it and use it as my financial support for the years I've been living and keep the fiat in the bank.

Maybe I use if for investing in my future so I don't need to worry about money someday and also to build my own business because that's my dream and i want to fulfill that. Another thing is I can share my money to my parents  because i want to help them as well and that all I want to do in my 20 BTC.