Pitersen

Crypto market is going to dead?

4 minutes ago, yifnt said:

You only see one side of cryptocurrency that is the negative side, before crypto was born were there no crimes and money laundering? certainly there is. Technology was created to facilitate human needs but on the other hand there certainly be deficiencies that can be exploited by bad people.

This side dominate the positive side Just imagine how easy for dark web to transfer and money for any drug mafia or childsex abuse or any terrorist organization because it in not monitor by any government or private bank.

6 minutes ago, Hashimi said:

This side dominate the positive side Just imagine how easy for dark web to transfer and money for any drug mafia or childsex abuse or any terrorist organization because it in not monitor by any government or private bank.

That is homework for cryptocurrency and must be overcome together without having to shut down the cryptocurrency market in the future

6 minutes ago, yifnt said:

That is homework for cryptocurrency and must be overcome together without having to shut down the cryptocurrency market in the future

I didn't said to shutdown at once. But hey must take some measures to control transaction more transparent and more record-able. This free of government influence type of  system. Or this will go down too fast by anti-Crypto.

Hmm, for me, it depends on their process or way, it depends if they will improve something or if they will don't move about the issue that was needed to be solve. 

I think crypto market will not die it is because everyday cryptomarket recovers when they are down or in maintenance so there is no possibilities that in the next few years the cryptomarket will down.

I totally believe in Bitcoin. and that is not a dream instead is a kind of faith. because I think the future will be the currency Bitcoin replace our next in our country! That's my opinion. and I do not know what others think about it.

I don't think so because many big companies see the potential of crypto and they are currently using it.

Exactly why usually are what exactly in addition to the reason, there're the leading dollars from the cryptocurrency current market. And it also appears to be unattainable in my opinion. Certainly if at all it truly is because of a massive blunder or maybe definitely critical tragedy could possibly transpire.

Many shit people thinking such kind of illegal news. There are no way that cryptocurrency and bitcoin will die. When BTC price going down they think that BTC and crypto will die soon. Though they are poor experience about cryptocurrency.

No, the altcoins that you mentioned will not going to dead, they are potential altcoins. Only the shit coins will going to dead, it can not survive for long for sure. 

51 minutes ago, chicck said:

I totally believe in Bitcoin. and that is not a dream instead is a kind of faith. because I think the future will be the currency Bitcoin replace our next in our country! That's my opinion. and I do not know what others think about it.

I love this response “Ride or Die” mentality. Enjoy the ride but if youve ever heard of “The Smiler” at Alton Towers UK you’re not gonna have a happy ending.

Wait till market get stable then go for it.

It is my opinion the finale within the year or so stands out as the produce, however , so why I have no idea of, during online society is certainly really hard to be familiar with related to price tags, however , she will not only get affordable for decades regarding my opinion