Pitersen

Crypto market is going to dead?

From today all of the major currency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, XLM etc are going to dead. What's your opinion?

Maybe because the end has come in my opinion. The problem is the same as saying dollars, euros, pounds, dinars and other currencies are no longer valuable to me.

16 minutes ago, Pitersen said:

From today all of the major currency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, XLM etc are going to dead. What's your opinion?

It's very unlikely, it's not yet time for the crypto trading market to die.The price of coins in this market is still valuable and there are still many who are interested.

Why do you think that the market has already reached the bottom? I think that the idea of the blockchain itself is of value, and the next round of cryptocurrency growth will begin either with its recognition, or with a new step in the development of its structure.

Surely the crypto currency price was low as of now but it doesn't really seems like it is going to die soon. Maybe it just preparing for a bull run. 

There are lots of people think about cryptocurrency market will be dead but I see around 2 year because at the moment market is still going so I think it can't possible to get cryptocurrency market

It is possible yet the stock market also relies on exchanges with the cryptocurrencies, hence the sudden fall down of cryptos price is normal and hopefully sooner would go up. Even though it is just a bubble, it would still affect negatively the whole world's economy as most are using cryptos.

IDEAS AND SUGGESTION ABOUT THE FORUM FINALIZED HERE!

CONTENT CREATOR | LAYOUT ARTIST | ENGLISH PROFICIENT
I CAN MAKE YOU ANY DESIGNS AND LAYOUTS FOR AS LOW AS $3!
Message me!

28 minutes ago, Pitersen said:

This is a simple matter for crypto currency. Sometimes it's goes or sometimes it's down's but then it caught it's own market

No, I don’t agree that cryptocurrencies have come to an end. Bitcoin is under development and is in its infancy, which shows only 11 years from the date of creation and the world of bitcoin. 

I believe that Bitcoin and crypto coins have a great future. I see the market to grow up more stable. The market doesn't die every time that has a big fall. 

44 minutes ago, Pitersen said:

Is this a joke! 

can you give us more details, how did you come to such conclusion?

Personally I think crypto is getting more power and trust, it won't die since it has something to add to the community 

I don’t think so, crypto market is developing and growing right now, projects teams work hard and release many updates in their blockchains 

Yes, you're right. The cryptoworld is dead. We all need take actions. I am very cooperative, for that I propose myself to become in the catcher of all gifts and prayes for the cryptoworld's soul. I send you my address in order to transfer to me all your dead currencies.

LOL. Keep calm. Don't send anything. Long live cryptoworld.

Edited by Crazyjesus
  • Useful or interesting 1

Be heterodox,

form your own opinion 

I think the end of the year is the cause, but why I really have no idea, in digital world is hard to know about prices, but he is not going to be down for a long time on my opinion 

It feels far from possible if large coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, XLM will die, unless we go back to the stone age and there is no internet, that is definitely the case, but if in the near future they will not die.

For me, i think it is not the end. It's just that it's not yet their time. It's too early for crypto to end. We just need patience and it will rise again like before.

I think crypto market will not going to die very soon, it is just on a process of evolving like in many countries and maybe those cryptocurrency on low of the rankings can be die in thue future.

5 hours ago, alther said:

The reasons are what and why, they are the main coins in the cryptocurrency market. And it seems impossible for me. Of course if possible it's because of a big mess or really severe disaster might happen.

Yeah, i agree with you because those crypto currencies are big help to us, if that will happen there is a huge impact to us. But i think its very impossible to happen now. 

I think no, its very impossible to happen now because crypto currencies had many users and those users don't let that happen to it.  And those crypto currencies has large coin and if those coin will died, there is a huge impact for those people who are using it because their assets will be gone. 

5 hours ago, Pitersen said:

I think not, the decrease in prices of these currencies I believe, is just a part of the cycle, i think soon enough the value or prices of these currencies will increase again.

It will not be possible to die cryptocurrency currency, because it still has prices in the market and there are still many people who trade. A technology that has developed, will not disappear suddenly.

I Love My life

It doesn't seem like it's just a bit of a dump, although bitcoin has already passed the $ 9,000 safe level, but it's stable again, lots of things like positive news and other things that I think will make the crypto recover market in the near future.