What do you do with the bonus you get from this wonderful forum? - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

What do you do with the bonus you get from this wonderful forum?

On 11/8/2019 at 11:42 PM, redamoun said:

There's a lot to do with the reward we get from participating in this Great Forum, and i'm curios about what are you doing with your bounty?

For me i'm converting any satoshi i get, to the YO coin, because i'm pretty sure in the next two or three months, this coin will double my balance and make me happy for the rest of my life, and i'm advising everybody, to try my strategy, it's the very profitable solution in the Great YOBIT, for this days.
If you try this method, than let me know about it. and also if you like my topic give it like and thank you in advance.

Still waiting all my satoshi to accumulate a certain amount then withdraw to use in my family's financial needs. 

For me, i already used it for my tuition. I get bonus token so i withdraw it quickly then i used for my tuition. But if i have money for my tuition, i will not using it there because i want to buy new coins here for my investment here. 

With the bonus I got from the pay by post-campaign of this forum is I am buying some altcoins in yobit and putting it to the invest box. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/9/2019 at 6:38 AM, Migo said:

I'm waiting to reach a specific amount then withdraw them to use in my real life, I heared about YO token in yobit market, but is it worth all of that??if you gave me more informations I will be so thankful. 

I think that you know about yobit very broadly in my opinion because you are just a little more than what you want. And for me, you are always patient when you want to get something important even though it is in the form of more information about YO tokens to the yobit market.
I think YO tokens can enter the yobit market.

The earning rewards from this forum I would like to convert it into LTC then withdraw it due to in LTC the withdrawal fees are so low. With this money, I pay my daily life necessary things.

4 hours ago, Jokeer said:

The earning rewards from this forum I would like to convert it into LTC then withdraw it due to in LTC the withdrawal fees are so low. With this money, I pay my daily life necessary things.

I think it is best if you just invest it in the invest box program of yobit so that you can increase your daily income while collecting the rewards from this forum.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

13 hours ago, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

I will not widthraw now untill I have reach certain amount because I am planning to buy a new brand phone and to pay my school registration

That's a wonderful goal but you can make it fast to achieve if you put your current earnings in yobit investbox because there you can get a daily interest to your locked fund.

There is a chance that the coins could get successful like bitcoin. With that reason, I think that it is not just Yo token, but most of the popular coins. Split our investment because we don't know how market works.

the reward result from the cryptotalk forum i use for trading in yobit the plan to growth the profitable , and invest in yobit for a long term plan so that make getting extra income in future .

What i do is i buy some other coins that really have the potential, like XRP and ETH and LTC. and do some trading to make a good income. but i think right now im gonna need the incentives from this forum to use in this coming christmas season. 

5 minutes ago, Man said:

A very good strategy from @OP.
Maybe I will do it in the future after I get my payment here, because now I am still eligible. So now I have not received any payment.

You will get your payment soon, and you don't have to worry. After you got your payment, you can start to invest in any coins you want and in yobit, you can also try their investment programs. I hear that many members can get the profit from the investment programs although I am not yet starting to invest for myself soon, I will try it to see how big my chance to earn the passive income from yobit. I guess that will need time before I can see the reward because, in the term of investment, we need to wait for some time until our investment can grow.

.Very good.  Saya.post on this forum for a break ... OFf Topic ... this is like a forum for rest.  While practicing my English, which is very bad. I want have pc or changed my mobile so i could earn money in this cryptotalk. Than i can do trading 

Edited by Yanadia
Somwthing wrong with my screen mobile when.typing

On 12/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, Yanadia said:

.Very good.  Saya.post on this forum for a break ... OFf Topic ... this is like a forum for rest.  While practicing my English, which is very bad. I want have pc or changed my mobile so i could earn money in this cryptotalk. Than i can do trading 

if you are having trouble using English try using grammarly, it's like a browser extension that helps you notify if you have wrong grammar, spelling, quotation mark etc.. it's quite helpful having it on your PC.

@OP I haven't really earned any satoshi from the forum But I'd probably try and exchange the satoshi I get once I started earning. and if I don't I will probably just use it to gamble and try my luck.

1 hour ago, Alia said:

Thankyou for give us a good ponit i thing same some time but i cant do that but do i will do that so friends that is a good idea for buy low value coin and low value coin will be increased and get good profit and our mony is save.

You are welcome bro we all here to Learn new tips 

Its a great opportunity to get bouns from this forum.I used to buy different things which i need.This help me alot to fulfill my expense.its like a pocket money.

I might use the bonus as added budget for my spendings. I would also take portion of it and to use it for charity. 

I have already earn very good amount of btc from this wonderful forum.I am hold this coin.I am want to something better with this btc.I want to buy some goods for me

Thanks a lot for your information. I would like to buy a new phone from the bonus that I got from this wonderful forum. That's why save my bonus.

10 hours ago, ShakilA said:

I have already earn very good amount of btc from this wonderful forum.I am hold this coin.I am want to something better with this btc.I want to buy some goods for me

if you kept it for a while until the halving you will definitely increase your bitcoin in terms of USD and then you can buy more things in real life.

I use part of it for pocket money and to prepare halving later. Maybe I will try to buy another coin 😁

• -2 1
  • +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Invest into helping hand group and help the people in buying food for who need  most and buy different products like blankets , etc and also help them by giving few money to what need most and other help.