What do you do with the bonus you get from this wonderful forum? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

What do you do with the bonus you get from this wonderful forum?

There's a lot to do with the reward we get from participating in this Great Forum, and i'm curios about what are you doing with your bounty?

For me i'm converting any satoshi i get, to the YO coin, because i'm pretty sure in the next two or three months, this coin will double my balance and make me happy for the rest of my life, and i'm advising everybody, to try my strategy, it's the very profitable solution in the Great YOBIT, for this days.
If you try this method, than let me know about it. and also if you like my topic give it like and thank you in advance.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

I'm waiting to reach a specific amount then withdraw them to use in my real life, I heared about YO token in yobit market, but is it worth all of that??if you gave me more informations I will be so thankful. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

3 minutes ago, Marjmae said:

Same, i will used it for my real life, i will used it for my needs like for my tuition fee. Just like that. I don't know what is the purpose of YO token in yobit market. But i think its worth it.

If you don't have enough ideas about this token so why you are risking with your money, maybe it is going to bad, I don't wish that for you but who knows 

Just now, Marjmae said:

Okay man thanks for advice. But i want to explore more here in crypto so that i can gain more knowledge from it. What if i have bonus yo token?  What should i do? 

OK if want that, it's okay, and I wish you luck, just think good and wize before you make a any decision, good luck. 

I will make quality and not spam posts for this extraordinary forum, so that I can get paid according to the forum rules here. This is my first experience.

• +1 1

I convert them to USD and buy some coin with low value then sell them with some profit.bu never invest in YO yu think is good fir investment

• +1 1

I have converted my satoshis into XRP and put it on my local wallet.I plan to hold it for sometime because I wanted to save for my families future.But today I'm having an emergency and need to convert some if it into fiat to buy medicine for my kids.Its been a great help for me because it's not about that I earn something but it's what I called self worth.Im a stay at home mom but earning crypto.

• +3 1

I would like to fulfill my dream and buy a gift for myself. Later, when I buy myself the gift I dream of, I will increase bitcoins several times, and then I will have more bitcoins. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am trading for LTC and XRP, because retirement rates are minimal, so trade for these currencies and send it to my wallet where I hope it will make a good return in the future. Now I will trade again for BTC. I am doing so and yielding a good average in the negotiations.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, moree4 said:

I think its a good idea to buy YO and hold it from btc in this forum, but for me im buying some coin like waves for short trade

Because then I do not know the YO I do not like to risk, I prefer the traditional, I'm betting on LTC and XRP, because I know that these currencies may come to appreciate again because their projects are solid and concrete, so risk less lose in the future.

I never heard about the coin in which you invest. But I have not yet received payments from this forum, so far I have no posts on the forum. This is the first. Start)

Sorry, something did wrong. The message was sent incorrectly. Understood! Sorry one more time.

15 hours ago, redamoun said:

There's a lot to do with the reward we get from participating in this Great Forum, and i'm curios about what are you doing with your bounty?

For me i'm converting any satoshi i get, to the YO coin, because i'm pretty sure in the next two or three months, this coin will double my balance and make me happy for the rest of my life, and i'm advising everybody, to try my strategy, it's the very profitable solution in the Great YOBIT, for this days.
If you try this method, than let me know about it. and also if you like my topic give it like and thank you in advance.

That depends on each person that is listed here in the Cryptotalk forum, on my part I can partly invest in some light trading, or simply save the fractions in the medium to long term, it is essential to put it to good use since writing even without Monetary incentive is a classic art that should be valued by us as much as we can, I think it's a good idea to invest them in Yo coin tokens, the coin has a spectacular projection good for you, Yobit always encourages healthy practices!

• +3 1

My rewards from this forum will be going straight to the investment box. I know other people like to spend their money, but I'm more of a saver. You never know when you're going to need some extra cash, and judging by the market with the price of Bitcoin going up and down, I could use the extra padding. I heard that you can buy gift cards online with that one website. I think it's called eGifter, I might give it a try. 

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Migo said:

I'm waiting to reach a specific amount then withdraw them to use in my real life, I heared about YO token in yobit market, but is it worth all of that??if you gave me more informations I will be so thankful. 

yeah i agree with you. that’s what also i am planning to do. i think i will spend my bonus by withdrawing them to use in my real life since i don’t have any knowledge in spending my bitcoin to online transactions. i would like to buy some presents for my mom and myself of course.

• +2 1

I dont have yet get those bonus because im a newbie. and im looking forward to it.

So if ever i got or received this bonus what is the best thing to do to it, i will appreciate your suggestion guys, thank you.

• +1 1

27 minutes ago, Jacess04 said:

I dont know about the rewards but i think its gonna be useful and most of the rewards are tokens or money that we can use in real life. This forum is great it even pays us every time we post in forums.

i try to save and buy some low price coins on yobit. it's not that much to buy coins like Yo that i like, but after all it's some extra money.

• +2 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

i transform all the gain i receive from the forum into tron and edo then i put them in stakes on binance and eidoo wallet to further increase my earnings...

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Migo said:

J'attends d'atteindre un montant spécifique, puis les retire pour les utiliser dans ma vie réelle. J'ai entendu parler de jeton de YO sur le marché de yobit, mais est-ce que cela en vaut la peine? Si vous me donnez plus d'informations, je vous en serai reconnaissant. 

Me too the real life tires me a lot! and each satoshi is very important to handle the needs of my children and everything else, I try to split the sum in two. move half and for the rest I hope to re-enter the trading

• +2 1

I want to earn and save for my familys future. But for now im planning to withdraw my earning reward, because im getting birth of my babh so i need money to pay the hospital bills. Thanks for this crypto forum because i can earn money at home. 

• +2 1

16 hours ago, cutecute said:

I am thinking of investing some of my coins here in the crypto trading so that i can multiply my profit. as of now i am keeping it in my wallet and take just some of it and convert it to fiat so that i will have some money to use. back to trading i really want to invest in altcoins, what should i choose ? anyone ?

IF you want to investing your money in good and secure coins then i will give you suggest that now litecoin is a very good coin for trading or long term investment because  litecoin price is going to up day by day.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

17 hours ago, Jacess04 said:

Yes extra money is good but i know that this is not stable but for now lets do this to earn and for us to be wealthy here. But dont ever forget to thank crypto that they give us this kind of opportunity.

Me too i want to do that but the ups and downs i heard about coins and tokens is bothering me. That maybe someday it may come to the lowest price that it may be converted to fiat money. So for me i'll convert it to fiat money right away and save it.

if you know any better way to spend our earned BTC at yobit cryptotalk campaign please share with us. it could be useful for everybody.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Thanks for the advice. I think you are right about this. I recently started buying YO and I think it will be very good, especially after the Airdrop that Yobit recently helped. So I really think its price will go up a lot.

i will withdraw my income here in crypto forum and just use it in real life not virtually. i’m scared doing online transactions using bitcoin.

• +1 1

I can't spend a lot of time here due to my other obligations, so the amount of coins that I collected is pretty small. My plan is to keep collecting it and later to cash it out when the amount will be big and the price for bitcoin too. 

• +2 1

I have recently joined forum and I'm just having a lot fun by working on this Forum. I'm daily receiveing payments & I m really happy. I m just waiting to get some decent amount of rewards in yobit & then I will withdraw my balance. I will spend that money on my family as it will be my first payment from cryptotalk.org.

• +1 1
  • +3 2