About Bitcoin trading, which one will be your choice, Spot trading or Options trading? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

About Bitcoin trading, which one will be your choice, Spot trading or Options trading?

Bitcoin Options Trading Versus Bitcoin Spot Trading  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which one will you prefer after reading this topic?

• BitOffer Bitcoin Options
    • Bitcoin Spot Trading

for me bitcoin spot trading is good because in options trading there is a high risk recently binance has also launched options trading I used it but I don't like that because I am not interested in options trading 

• Useful or interesting 1

All these types of trading on bitcoin have a higher risk because its price is very volatile and you can lose all your money in a few seconds. I prefer to trade on bitcoin in a normal way on platforms.

In my opinion I will trade it because we never know what value will be in the next few days of Bitcoin. It is hard to take a risk so I prefer trading.

• -1 1

Really doing trading is a useful way to make profit from cryptocurrencies, but the problem is that trading requires a lot of work and has a lot of skills to do so

My choice is spot trading of crypto market because if we do leverage trading then much high risk that our accounts can be liquidated at any time when this market takes suddenly dumps or pumps so I like to do trade with safe mind set and earn smart profit.

Well iam new in trading but I have some knowledge in option trading, in option trading we don't need huge capital we start with minimum amount of 10$ dollars, and we take leverage to take 10x trade if we have good skills then we earn good profit in low capital, but in spot trading we need some extra money to earn profit.

Edited by Honny143
Missing some words
  • +2 1

Personally I prefer traditional and fast Trading I often use scalping I don't like Trading through bitcoin options Even if perhaps you would risk much less with the same earnings,It's just a matter of preference...

Trading requires both skill and capital When it comes to trading I prefer options trading because here I can trade by choosing my own currency. The chances of making a profit are higher here It is possible to compensate for the loss very easily.

But I would love the bitcoin spot trading because we can earn a lot from bitcoin spot trading. We can do several successful tradings in a day if it is done carefully.

I explained this method I mean the advantages for each one of them is appropriate. The thing that I will tell you is that the former has a loss, but he can get his money back in case he did not sell at that time, unlike the second one, despite the high profits, but he also loses at any time, because at any time he loses what he invested in because you are as if you bet . 

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/8/2019 at 3:47 PM, CastyLamer said:

As the market fluctuated, for the purpose of hedging, more and more financial derivatives have been launched. 

Here, I am gonna give you some information of differences between spot trading and BitOffer Bitcoin Options:

When the price of BTC is $9,000, after analyzing, Mike and Tom hold the view that the price of BTC would keep going up, then Mike bought BTC in spot trading, Tom bought a BTC Options on BitOffer.

1. Mike spent $9,000 to buy one bitcoin.
2. Tom bought an options contract with $5.

After that, the price of BTC rose rapidly. Within 1 hour, the price of BTC rose from $9,000 to $9,500. If they sell it as the price now,

1. Mike earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1
2. Tom earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1

We can easily see that the profit of Mike and Tom are the same, but they spent quite different.
1. Mike spent $9,000 to earn $500, the rate of return is 5.5%.
2. Tom spent $5 to earn $500, the rate of return is 10,000%.

What if the price of BTC decrease?
Mike will lose $500 when the price of BTC drops from $9,000 to $8,500. At the same time, Tom only lost $5 if so. This is one of the advantages of BitOffer Options.

With those information, we should know that BitOffer Bitcoin Options is a bitcoin financial derivatives with "Unlimited profit but limited lost".

I will definitely choose option trading. Because here we can make money even the market go down. Also we can multiple our profit through leverage system. And I think we can make our career though this.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 11/8/2019 at 8:20 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I prefer to trade quickly and do several trades a day, possibly up to 20 successful trades a day from buying and selling
And make a profit from it

Both spot trading and option trading is great because theybare both good and many people using them but you are right because quickness in trading is great way to improve transactions in cryptocurrency and the one that makes more profit is the best to choose

I think that sport is a good enough option for short services in the world of trading, because it seems that you can get your funds immediately, rather than optionally. Although the optional system also has a choice, and there is not much to lose, for different jobs!

This is something I need to check out because at the moment, I am only using yobit exchange to sell and buy crypto currency.

• -1 1

I know that bitoffer is really a good exchange , I also buy some contracts there . mostly time I lost my money because of poor prediction about Bitcoin prices . but I think good if we have good analysis then we generate a good amount of profit from bitoffer contract .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

seeing that  many comments choosing the spot trading although btc option looks more profitable means there are other sides  to both of them that still not mentioned in the topic , beginners in trading like me will go for the second option without knowing its negative side so maybe it was better to add more information about it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are many. And I listened from anyone that this bitoffer is one of scammers. But I didn't use it so I don't know much about this...

• -2 1
  • -1 1

Options are very dangerous for inexperienced people who are not proficient in analysis or have much experience in the market As for the Sabbath, it is a normal trading process to buy at a certain price and sell at a certain price If the price falls, one can wait for a resumption of the rise, unlike the options which cause the loss of all capital.

• +2 1

Options are a quick way to make money with a small capital and lose it quickly too It takes immense experience to avoid loss. The spot needs a large capital in order to be profitable, and deals in it may take a relatively long time, such as a month if it is an investment deal.

• +1 1

I think I prefer to do my trading by buying and selling of coins on a daily basis just to gain even if it's small cryptocurrency in return. I don't go for trade that seems impossible to believe because they are scam and I also don't invest much in other not to lose all my currency on the process. 

On 11/8/2019 at 10:47 AM, CastyLamer said:

As the market fluctuated, for the purpose of hedging, more and more financial derivatives have been launched. 

Here, I am gonna give you some information of differences between spot trading and BitOffer Bitcoin Options:

When the price of BTC is $9,000, after analyzing, Mike and Tom hold the view that the price of BTC would keep going up, then Mike bought BTC in spot trading, Tom bought a BTC Options on BitOffer.

1. Mike spent $9,000 to buy one bitcoin.
2. Tom bought an options contract with $5.

After that, the price of BTC rose rapidly. Within 1 hour, the price of BTC rose from $9,000 to $9,500. If they sell it as the price now,

1. Mike earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1
2. Tom earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1

We can easily see that the profit of Mike and Tom are the same, but they spent quite different.
1. Mike spent $9,000 to earn $500, the rate of return is 5.5%.
2. Tom spent $5 to earn $500, the rate of return is 10,000%.

What if the price of BTC decrease?
Mike will lose $500 when the price of BTC drops from $9,000 to $8,500. At the same time, Tom only lost $5 if so. This is one of the advantages of BitOffer Options.

With those information, we should know that BitOffer Bitcoin Options is a bitcoin financial derivatives with "Unlimited profit but limited lost".

With this your explanation about the two trading I will also go for Bittoffer trading because the rate of risk is low compared to spot trading. Spot trading involves high risks. 

On 11/8/2019 at 6:05 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I prefer to trade quickly and do several trades a day, possibly up to 20 successful trades a day from buying and selling
And make a profit from it

Really you do 20 successful trades in a day. Then you have very sharp analysis in the market and you won't miss any trade. But I think trade 2-3 trades will be enough it is successful. But option trading is very profitable if you have good knowledge about analysis.

Well I am a member who doesn't like to do small span trading. Usually I go for a weekly buy and sell trading. Whether its profit or loss I try to keep the margin of loss very less. I don't do trading in Bitcoin. The reason is Bitcoin transactions fee is very high. And everytime I withdraw it charges high. So I go for litecoin trade.

I don't trade options and use spot trading only. I traded futures on Binance and options in other exchanges but I couldn't make good profit and decided to only trade spot into tether or altcoins into bitcoin.

I do not use binary goods in trading, whether on Bitcoin or the rest of the other pairs because I think that you will lose your money soon or far and I consider it a fraudulent method, and therefore I advise you to trade aggressively and you can stop the loss and there is no big loss