Its time to buy more Bitcoin.. - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Its time to buy more Bitcoin..

Basically when the price of bitcoin down people try to buy it and hold it for a long time. So, at this moment the price of bitcoin still down so it's the right time to buy for making some profit from it.

just buy it, that's all we can do to pump the market. if bitcoin continues to be bought, trading volume increases, supply circulation also increases, I think it will be a way for bitcoin to rise.

On 11/8/2019 at 4:46 PM, myaccount1 said:

Hello everyone now the price of bitcoin is going to down so you need to do not miss this good opportunities to more and more bitcoin because price will up very soon.

You're right, it's time to buy Bitcoin because prices are cheap or coming down. but I think the purchase would be better if it was done in stages. For example, if you want to buy Bitcoin today, the price is $ 7,520, but because it is estimated that the price of Bitcoin will still go down in 2019, it's better to buy Bitcoin in three stages with different prices and cheaper.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:46 PM, myaccount1 said:

Hello everyone now the price of bitcoin is going to down so you need to do not miss this good opportunities to more and more bitcoin because price will up very soon.

I agree with you, we all need to work hard now because I think the market will rises soon. Hoping for the coming new year or at christmas because money is in need that time 

On 11/8/2019 at 3:32 PM, cryptoboy said:

Yes I think it’s the golden opportunity told accumulate Bitcoin at cheapest price. Cause this chance will never come again and again.    

Yes this is the best time to buy more coins and also BTC because this is the best time to buy the coins and safe them into the wallet because market will soon go to high and we will make good profit in it but this will happen in 2020 and i am waiting for that time and i am sure that BTC will touch 52,000$ this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Surely It's the right to buy more bitcoin because the market is now down. So, when the market is down that time you are buying and hold it for long time.

Yes, right now you can buy bitcoins, and in the next few months bitcoin will increase again so you must buy bitcoins if you want to earn a lot of bitcoins. For now the volatility of Bitcoins goes down or decreased so this is the right time to buy Bitcoins.

Just now, Ilustration said:

I also think it's better to buy a lot of bitcoin now because of its low price now that when it comes time to go up its price you will make a huge profit.

Yes of course this time is very good best time to buy bitcoin and now the bitcoin price is starting to increase and i hope very soon its price will be get back to 10,000 dollar.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

As of now, the prices are still down and it gets lower and lower. I also see this as an opportunity for us to invest and have a huge profit at the upcoming year where halving occurs.

5 hours ago, Dyosa said:

I can definitely say that now is the time for us to buy more btc as it is still low price today, and this will be the way for us to make big profits once the price goes up.

Right now the highest price is 7600 and the lowest is $6800 so it is time to sell not buy you should by at $6800

I assume that in the near future we will see a bigger short term price drop, so it is going to be better to buy Bitcoin on that factor. I located orders on 8k-8500 dollars, so when it's going to appear I will purchase. And I m now not sure if it's miles the instant to shop for extra bitcoin or your need to watch for a little when down to his restrict, because I assume while it will go up before so as to down to decrease charge and then pass as much as the excessive price.

The price will grow very soon and this, in my opinion, will come true will happen in the month of December before the new year. I think that the price of bitcoin will please the price. 

I also think that this is high time for buying bitcoin. The price is still quite low, and there is still a good chance to make a profit out of it.

Yes bitcoin started to dump few days ago and went below 7000 usd. But it is now recovering. anyone can also invest right now because it can be reach 9500 again very soon

Bengali?

View this Topic

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Right now the highest price is 7600 and the lowest is $6800 so it is time to sell not buy you should by at $6800

Selling now won't be a very good idea except if scalping is your style, nevertheless Bitcoin is known to always make a come back, so holding it a little while longer would yield far more profit. 

3 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Selling now won't be a very good idea except if scalping is your style, nevertheless Bitcoin is known to always make a come back, so holding it a little while longer would yield far more profit. 

The Idea or strategy i juts said above applies on active trading not holding, for holding you're right to say it is not time to sell but hold more.

Bitcoin prices are a bit lower now so for better profits you should buy them now, like me, the price of Bitcoin is higher than it is now.Every financial market has its ups and downs, and Bitcoin has A review of the history of Bitcoin shows that prices have risen more than ever since the fall in prices.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:55 PM, teminalibug said:

The Idea or strategy i juts said above applies on active trading not holding, for holding you're right to say it is not time to sell but hold more.

Well that is scalping, but with what we have come to know of Bitcoin price movement, we might not be seeing any more retest of below $7000 anytime soon, rather a rally to over $8000 is most likely. Better not to sell and regret later or you can just sell a part of it to be on the safer side.

On 11/8/2019 at 4:46 PM, myaccount1 said:

You just say it and not give a reason for what you say. Crypto fluctuations, a natural thing up and down a cryptocurrency value. The problem is where and when we will move when bitcoin goes down and when bitcoin goes up.

28 minutes ago, Cryptominded said:

Well that is scalping, but with what we have come to know of Bitcoin price movement, we might not be seeing any more retest of below $7000 anytime soon, rather a rally to over $8000 is most likely. Better not to sell and regret later or you can just sell a part of it to be on the safer side.

I hope so too, but I'm afraid bitcoin will go even lower before it reaches 8k, according to some analysis and that is exactly what i hate. I need to sell for Christmas.

Of course this is the best time to buy bitcoin because yesterday it was remain a little bit to reach $8k but today it return to price of $7300

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup