Its time to buy more Bitcoin.. - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Its time to buy more Bitcoin..

It was time on buying bitcoin, when there was a bearish, late last year. But it's always a time to buy btc.

But, the bull run might happened later or soon.

So buying now is still OK

Yes you are right.Its the right time to but Bitcoin but I have just started working so unfortunately I can't buy it.I hope in future I will be able to buy it but the price is low right now I wish I had the chance.

17 hours ago, Traderbtc28 said:

I don't think so, the price didn't decrease much, just about 100$,this is just for a few days, I will suggest you to buy bitcoin when his price is under than $6k, but now I don't think this is the time it's the best time to buy.

This time is not good to buy bitcoin. It is its way to bull run. That's why you can't expect a low valued bitcoin as of today. Maybe after the bull run, that's the time that you can actually buy bitcoin again.

Yeah it is  time to buy more Bitcoin, the market will soon get bullish, prices are low now, making  it the best Time to buy crypto currencies.

yes now bitcoin price increasing your prediction come true in 2020 bitcoin price increased now price around 8500$ i hope rise more.

Yeah now the price of bitcoin is low and the market will go up soon, it is the best time to buy your bitcoin and hold it for sometime until price goes up. This year the will be a bull run, time is moving.

2 minutes ago, badhonkhan said:

Bro I already buy some bitcoin and I think you are right now it is high time to buy more bitcoin for future.

It is about time we start buying bitcoin for the future, bitcoin is about to push the crypto market higher, if we don't buy now we will miss out of the opportunity to be at the front of the latest price boost.

Indeed buying bitcoin at the end of 2019 is a good thing because now the price of bitcoin continues to rise from the beginning of 2020. I think buying bitcoin right now is not too late and still can make profit 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

My dear today bitcoin price is almost 9000 dollars. Who want to invest on bitcoin please hurry up because after some days bitcoin price will increase more and the mid 2020 the price will be 14000$ . So investor buy some bitcoin today.

Way back 2019 those time was the best time to buy bitcoin because this 2020 the price of it got higher. So this time it is not a right time to buy any cryptocurrency especially btc, we need to wait until its price will drop.

I think yes its right time to buy bitcoin still they are hopes bitcoin price increase because 2020 bitcoin halving in half early then the price increase I think the price goes 15000$ and altcoin also rise's up there also good scoops to invest and altcoin gives good return in future 

yes, i agree with you.it's a grate opportunity for buying bitcoin. because now bitcoin price low.and i am sure the price will be high very soon.so if you earn more profit it's the high time to buye more bitcoin and investment. 

I think that it is the right time to buy or hold the btc because the prices are not so  high so that you can easily earn or buy the btc. it is  also the time to hold it because very soon the prices will be so high. so if you buy the btc at this time it is the good idea ever.

41 minutes ago, aamir shamim said:

yes,it is best and most important time to buy more and more bitcoin. because of bitcoin halving it is expected to rise in price. 

yes,it is best and most important time to buy more and more bitcoin. because of bitcoin halving it is expected to rise in price. 

The next bitcoin halving are expected to be happened in this year April 2020 so that's is the good time to buy more bitcoins and holding them till the bitcoin halving  

No need .. I mean .. its not this important thing .. you can buy any coin

BUT if u don't care about the profits for a short time period you can buy what ever you want

I think that's a good idea. in this time Bitcoin price is low.but day by day price are increasing. in future Bitcoin value will be double. so if you want to earn a big profit it is the high time to buy Bitcoin. 

On 11/8/2019 at 5:46 PM, myaccount1 said:

Hello everyone now the price of bitcoin is going to down so you need to do not miss this good opportunities to more and more bitcoin because price will up very soon.

I have to agree with with, even up to now the prices are still good to buy more bitcoins. I personally think that the bitcoin prices are still going to go up in the next few weeks or even few months; maybe it is a sign that the halving is near.

Many times the price of bitcoin goes down again. Is it really time to buy? When Bitcoin prices come down in my opinion, this is a golden opportunity. Improved investment. The growth of Bitcoin is still huge and possible. Many things can happen in the last few months. It's cheaper to buy more. General Chat Chat LoungHowever, during this period, prices continue to drop.

Hello everyone now the price of bitcoin is going to down so you need to do not miss this good opportunities to more and more bitcoin because price will up very soon.

I think the very best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is 7k because their is guaranteed that you will earn more profit at the end of the day holding bitcoin is good.

How do you make sure that it will decrease, no one knows what will happen to him and I hope it will decrease so that I can buy a little of it and keep it so that I can sell it again

Right now it's moving up glad that I have accumulated when it was in the $7000, sold some of it and now running on profit, people should buy when they have the funds but of course always invest what you can afford to lose, even though the market is showing strength you really can't tell

I buy bitcoin because of its future price increase, when there is a sign of decline, buying bitcoin is reasonable, I always consider the price carefully and I buy when the price is low, there are many bitcoins that are profitable.