Its time to buy more Bitcoin.. - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Its time to buy more Bitcoin..

Yes, i think it's time to buy more bitcoin, as of now, bitcoin is really becoming a huge thing in ourlives, and we know that bitcoin is really a big help for us to earn money easily. 

I agree with this topic. The prices are more affordable than usual also Bitcoin is getting more popular over the day. I think it is a really good investment you just need to study and learn.

Bitcoin price has gone crazy these days. It went down below $7K and everyone said it is a dump market. Several days later it increased to $7500 and even reached $8000 and $8100 for some days. This increase in price made everyone to believe it will keep going until $9K and $10K. I also hoped the price to return to this range but when I checked the price yesterday morning it had fallen again below $8K and now it is struggling to stay at $7400 - $7500!

Considering the current situation which is both confusing and unpredictable, I think the best thing to do is to buy some more BTC or forget about buying and just hold what you already have.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

2 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Bitcoin price has gone crazy these days. It went down below $7K and everyone said it is a dump market. Several days later it increased to $7500 and even reached $8000 and $8100 for some days. This increase in price made everyone to believe it will keep going until $9K and $10K. I also hoped the price to return to this range but when I checked the price yesterday morning it had fallen again below $8K and not it is struggling to stay at $7400 - $7500!

Considering the current situation which is both confusing and unpredictable, I think the best thing to do is to buy some more BTC or forget about buying and just hold what you already have.

There is really nothing confusing there, Bitcoin price met a strong support below $7000 and I guess once that low is retested, a bounce back would result in the rally to over $10000. Presently all major indicators are pointing to oversold conditions and that is in line with people;s outlook.

Just now, Luciferludz said:

Of course this is the best time to buy bitcoin because yesterday it was remain a little bit to reach $8k but today it return to price of $7300

So its mean that now the price of bitcoin is down and those people who want to buy bitcoin then i think there is no doubt that  this time is very perfect time for investors.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Yeah, when i realized there are a lot panic seller in a few weeks ago, i bought some btcoins back then. I've make a profit since i bought it, but I still hold it. Because i believe the price will rise again soon. I will hold it till the next bull market.

I fully agree with you, now is the time to buy as much bitcoin as possible, because now the price on December 1, around 6900 dollars per bitcoin. Only you will definitely have to wait about 4-5 years, because the price of it is now very different and every day it will fall, it grows.

Because of bitcoin is mostly unpredictable, it's hard to say it's a good or bad time to invest. people were still buying at $20,000 and selling at $3,000. in my opinion the best thing is buy and forget for couple years.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hiya anybody nowadays the money necessary for bitcoin would downwards which means you choose to do in no way pass-up this unique fantastic options available towards increasingly bitcoin considering that charge definitely will all the way up very soon.

14 minutes ago, Naylor89 said:

Because of bitcoin is mostly unpredictable, it's hard to say it's a good or bad time to invest. people were still buying at $20,000 and selling at $3,000. in my opinion the best thing is buy and forget for couple years.

yes you are right but we have to risk and buy , what if bitcoin price jumpe from 8 k $ to 15 $ now ? of course you will be sad for missing the chance to buy so i think you get the idea 

On 11/8/2019 at 1:46 AM, myaccount1 said:

Hello everyone now the price of bitcoin is going to down so you need to do not miss this good opportunities to more and more bitcoin because price will up very soon.

I agree, that when price is down that is the time for buying.

And we have few drop's and opportunities for buying.

For example before five days when price was around 6,700$ and currently is 7,300$.

Like you say that is the opportunitie to buy more cheaper.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

This is a good idea that you will share here in forum, this is right to do because it can be replace our money that we invest in bitcoin in a big money because the bull run will come with this coming 2020, so wait this opportunity to get some more profit.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:46 PM, myaccount1 said:

Hello everyone now the price of bitcoin is going to down so you need to do not miss this good opportunities to more and more bitcoin because price will up very soon.

You were right mate,we can take advantage on this price drops.Bitcoin has a good future ahead of us.This will change our life status if we collect bitcoins now.Theres still few months when halving is about to come and next pump was predicted.

Good day absolutely everyone at this moment the asking price of bitcoin will almost certainly all the way down hence for you to do never miss out on the following fine programs so that you can progressively more bitcoin for the reason that amount is going to right up as soon as possible.

Of course it's time to buy more bitcoin. But I am waiting for more down. At this moment 1 btc producing cost is around 4000 usd. But the market price od btc is now near to 7000 usd. So I am waiting for less price of btc for buying.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:46 AM, myaccount1 said:

Hello Mr. or Ms. myaccount1. I don't think it is as simple as you put it. I do think bitcoin will certainly see a few more bull runs but I also believe it will suffer some deep price falls. If you know for sure this is a great opportunity to buy and realize great profits short term i would love to know how you reached that conclusion.

Hello there every person today the price tag on bitcoin will probably straight down thus you have to do not necessarily overlook this kind of excellent options to be able to a growing number of bitcoin due to the fact value can upwards quickly.

Buy crypto if the price falls down, that is the best time to buy more. Then when the price goes back high again, that is the time to sell it.

Hello everyone now the price of bitcoin is going to down so you need to do not miss this good opportunities to more and more bitcoin because the price will up very soon.

That is the spirit. When bitcoin is in dump it is always to buy rather than to sell because it will surely bounce back at the right time. So you can make an easy profit to it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Yes, comparing the prices from months ago to now, today is probably the right time to buy and to invest into bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. 

What do you think about buy bitcoin. I think it is the best time to buy bitcoin.  Because at that time the price of bitcoin is down. And it's price will high very soon.

You are right at this moment the price of bitcoin goes down. So, I think this is the right time to buy if you want to make profit.

Bitcoin price is always up and down. Now bitcoin price is down.  And it price will high very soon. If you buy bitcoin at this time you can get profit after some days. So it is high time to buy more bitcoin.

Yes this is the right time to buy more and more bitcoins because now the price is going down. when the price will be high and goes up you will be profitable.