What is Yobit investbox ?? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is Yobit investbox ??

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 14
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 4

You can invest crypto currency on yobit investbox. by invest you can get the profit. i also invest on investbox it makes me profitable

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 1

It is a system of profit and income by storing your currencies in this system in order to increase the price and development

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Is a way to earn some profit from new yobit currencies and buy and store them and you get a daily profit at a certain percentage depending on your chosen currency

It is type of investments you've seen on hyips but instead, there are a lot of coins you can choose and have the decision whether to store it depending on the value you've invested. 

• +3 1

It's a function on yobit. You cant put some coins in investbox and get some profit from it, As far as I can remember you have to play dice to use it properly

• +2 1

It's a place that keeps your money and gives you a profit depending on the coin you choose, for me I prefer trading. because it is more exciting and gives fruit in time against the idea of winning without negotiating does not suit me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also wanted to try Yobit investbox. It is like a bank who pays interest to users but the problem is that you have to deposit at least 0.01 BTC which is around $100! That's a lot of money. Is it safe to hold 0.01 BTC in Yobit?

If they pay you 1% interest every day, you will earn $30 by investing $100.

30% monthly interest for doing nothing seems good but can you withdraw your $130 after one month?

Has anyone tried investbox? Have you received 1% daily interest every day?

What happens if you withdraw half of your money and hold 0.005 BTC in Yobit? Do they stop paying you if you withdraw some of your investment?

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Yobit contribute box is the place you can contribute your equalization or you can store to get benefit. Presently they are offering 1%-2% for contributing BTC. You can attempt it. What's more, We by and large hold numerous coins for an extensive stretch. in investbox, you can do likewise yet they will pay you a parchentage for your property and its absolutely free cash! You can drop your arrangement whenever.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

You invest your cryptocurrency there and get 1% of your investments every day, although it is better to invest not bad coins, but good ones by the type: Ethereum, etc

What is Yobit investbox ??

You can know the best explanation in your email:

investbox.jpg.b37ed5252500b046c6502378d0c0dc2b.jpg

You can also go to link https://yobit.net/en/investbox/ and Faq

• +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Is it really profitable? How much do we need to invest to have a good profit? I think it is a good thing since once we invest, it adds up our daily profit. Investing is a good thing, I better check it out.

2 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

You can know the best explanation in your email:

investbox.jpg.b37ed5252500b046c6502378d0c0dc2b.jpg

You can also go to link https://yobit.net/en/investbox/ and Faq

May I know how much you invest and how much you earn with such amount? I've been looking some ways to invest and it is hard to find a legitimate one. By the way, all the coins I earn is from the forum campaign. Is it enough?

This is very easy, all you have to do is enter the fund and you will see there are several coins you can invest in and next to each percentage of the daily or monthly profit and also the conditions for investment and if it is written "no" then this means that there are no conditions for this currency. And so when you choose the currency you want to put the number you want to invest and press investment. If the investment is daily then after 24 hours you enter the fund to see your profit there.

Yobit investbox is an investment and will get interest as passive income. nothing to do just invest your coin, and wait for you will get interest every day. There are many coins that you can invest like Bitcoin. YO, Lambo etc.

• +1 2

On 11/8/2019 at 2:11 PM, hellelali said:

Invest box is nice programme in yobit for invest in many cryptocurrency. With time and profit exacte And very secure. I am trying this. But you must  take attention. Not invest with any cryptocurrency only the best bitcoin litcoin bch dogcoin etc

Yes investbox is the best option for us because in yobit and i am using that for some coins i invest some coins in invest box and making good profit in it and i hope in future i make more money in it in short time because in investbox we get coins on different percentage on daily and also on weekly basis.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investbox on the Yobit exchange allows you to receive rewards. But you need to take into account the fact that, in order to receive awards, in the investbox of the Yobit exchange, the conditions must be met. 

Yobit invest box is like a investment part of yobit website. You can invest your coins or money over there and earn a good amount of profit everyday. There are many ways you can do it. you can watch YouTube videos for more informations and the ways to do it. 

Yobit's investbox is a quite great feature of yobit exchanger where by investing money we can get profit as a percentage like 1% or 2% ... and also there the money is safe.

• +1 1

On 11/8/2019 at 5:25 PM, williamz902 said:

Think of it like a savings account where you can get interest on your crypto currency. It's safe, and you can earn interest. You just deposit your crypto and they will pay you interest.

I just found out that the investbox gives us interest for every asset we have there. Have you done it and already made a profit from it?

I saw many posts regarding yobit invest box ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of invest box. Please let me know how I can use it

• -5 1
  • -3 2

Yobit is a good system, you has investbox. Yobit invest box is the safe place for you to invest your money in

• -5 1