What is Yobit investbox ?? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is Yobit investbox ??

Yobit investbox is a Investment plan platform in Yobit.net. you invest in it and earn % of your Investment.

On 11/8/2019 at 2:40 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

I think it's one kind of staking service. We can generate profit through invest on this service. There you can see many coins giving profit everyday basis. Try to choose a best coin for investment. Ignore dead coins from it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 11/8/2019 at 1:44 PM, Thekingcallme said:

It is a system of profit and income by storing your currencies in this system in order to increase the price and development

In cryptocurrency that is known as staking and it's a tool to check dumping of coin and inflation. In the light of that YO token and YODA, both on offer in Invest Box would be expected to get good support from Yobit, so investing in them would prove to be worthwhile.

You need thought to set out that composition for you to accumulate to persuade this complete before you believe it for market in the markets come again? you liability in this trade that the btc trading 

Are you serious? And you have gotten more than 300 posts, so how do you collect your earnings if you don't know about yobit. This platform bus linked to yobit, your posts are counted there directly and your earnings are sent there for your to collect.

is like an investment you make in crypts, you buy some coins that can be left there giving you a daily % and so on until a certain time.

On 11/8/2019 at 2:10 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

Well investbox is another way to earn money in Yobit. You can put money in investbox buying different coins, like Yoda, Alisa, Liza and get certain amount of profit per day. And you don't have to invest anything from your pocket, all you have to do is buy the coins from the daily earnings of cryptotalk, and put it in investbox, and you will earning twice, one from the investbox, and one from the daily posting. 

It is a good way to make profit, invest money, and you will get daily profits or store currencies and get greater profits, but it is important to choose good currencies

Well it is very good option of profit provided by yobit exchanger. You can invest your crypto currency and you will contantly recieve your interest. It is safe and secure lots of experts invest in this.  

I think there are many coins in ivestbox, you can invest there by buying some coins and earn profit when they hit the market something like that but am not that sure because i haven't try it yet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

These are advantages that you will learn over time, because they relate to trading and investing the capital that you collect here in trading, and trading is not nothing difficult but just needs time to learn.

It is an investment fund, you deposit and get a daily rate, but you must be aware that every investment plan has conditions for getting the daily rate such as gambling or buying certain currencies, so I do not prefer the investment fund and I prefer trading.

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate...

Yobit investbox is the unique part of the Yobit exchange which allows you to earn the monthly or daily basis interest by putting some cryptocurrency in the box. There are different types of the investment plans on the exchange, you can choose the best you like. 

Investment boxing on yobit exchanges is a means of investment, but here you do not risk, you will be paid exactly and you will not risk at all. There are different coins and different conditions, that is, how much interest will be paid to you per day. To pick up interest, you have to do 10 games in DICE mode every day

it is just a  great function which allows you to invest in some coins/tokens and you will get profit everyday from your investments. the good thing about it is that you don't have to trade and work hard to earn profit everyday, the platform gives you profits automaticly,.

An example. Invesbox pays you 10% daily for your X10 coin. It's a lot. Problem - X10 is getting 18% cheaper every day. This is a loss. It’s more profitable to try to increase your assets by playing Dice.

The way to deal with Yobit investment fund is very easy, inside the fund you find many investment plans and find, next to each investment plan, certain conditions that must be achieved to get a daily return, so be sure of your ability to achieve these conditions.

Investbox is the Yobit section where you can find many alternatives to invest your coins, and there are many coins you need just to choose and then to respect the Action to collect interest every 24 hours.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

InvestBox is a tool for those who want to receive income without risking. But at the moment, this tool is not effective. Most investment plans for fiat currencies do not work. And not popular coins, it makes no sense to accumulate in InvestBox. They depreciate too quickly.

Yobit inbestbox is for the users to invest  in various kinds of currencies on daily basis or monthly profits. A user can easily invest in Investbox and earn a good amount of money daily or monthly. Yobit has made that investment easy for all the users. Daily profits are more useful and profitable than monthly ones. 

The Yobit platform offers many great features and services which are safe and honest and in order to earn also from the forum you have to have an account on the Yubit platform I advise you to try this

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit investbox is a one of the feature of yobit exchanger which is you can u vest some coin there and you will get one percent of it everyday. i hope that it may help you mate.