What is Yobit investbox ?? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is Yobit investbox ??

For me, I don't like investing in Yobit Investbox because most of the cryptocurrencies in Yobit Investbox are SCAM and cannot be sold so you have to be careful if you want to invest there.

• +2 1

You can invest your earned tokens or btc into yobit investbox. Yobit has make a great advantage to generate our earnings. Now we can earn through yobit investbox. If we invest our talk tokens into investbox then we can get 1% profit daily and for btc we can earn 2% profit daily. 

Yobit investbox is opportunity to earn money  by investment.  If you have some coin then you can pit into investbox, after some time you find profit with out any action . So use it and get benefits. Yobit is good exchanger but it have so many other features which is source of earning for users. 

My friend I want to tell you that about the invest box in the yobit wallet in the invest box the member of the cryptocurrency can invest their money in the coins and this box is specially designed for the investors they can easily invest their money

If your question is about the advantages of yobit, when you create an account on the platform, they give you multiple advantages, such as investing in the yobit, they offer you many currencies, and you choose what you want from them, then start investing them privately.

It is a way to invest your money in cryptocurrencies, but you have to be careful, not all currencies are profitable to invest in them, so you have to search carefully for profitable cryptocurrencies in order for your investments to be successful in the Yopit platform.

• +3 1

The investment section is an essential and very important section in the sections of the yobit platform, and this section is a basic reference and gives us the appropriate profits with which we can deposit money and take good profits through it.

• +1 1

The investbox is one of yobit's sections. It allow you to invest your money in and the earnings come depending on the currency that you selected. If you want to try it, there are too many youtube videos that explain it in details.

Consider yobit investbox as a place where you can lock up your coins and thy will continue to reproduce profits after every 24 hours of the day, no work done, only profit earned, so it really a good place , watch YouTube videos about it and then you can go ahead to try it.

You can invest in the investbox to get some profits on a daily or monthly basis by freezing a specific amount of cryptocurrencies, but the problem is that most of the currencies in the investbox are not good for investment, so you have to be careful before entering any investment

Among the many advantages of the Yobit platform and the profit methods it provides, one of which is the investbox, I searched there and found a lot of currencies that can be invested with daily or monthly interest rates. You have to choose the currency that suits you and be a little stable.

Investbox is good feature in yobit exchange for those people who have money but they have not experience about cryptocurrency trading they just put their money in investbox and receive profit but there is terms and conditions if you want to invest your money in investbox you must read the terms and conditions and understand how its actually work

Yobit investbox is an investment area where individual can invest their money and subsequently get pain more then their investment. Yobit is a good system, you has investbox. Yobit invest box is the safe place for you to invest your money in yobit.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:40 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

Investbox is an option to invest your money and get sine interests everyday, their are so many coins option to invest all you have to do is go to investbox section and chose the right coin and the right amount then hit invest, but some coins have daily action then you have to finish the actions everyday.

It is among the investment methods on the platform that you will behazad for some currencies in exchange for daily or monthly profit rates and the rates are different

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Nonahassan said:

It is among the investment methods on the platform that you will behazad for some currencies in exchange for daily or monthly profit rates and the rates are different

@Nonahassan It is also an excellent place to invest our Talk, there they earn 1% daily, I think it is the best we can do with that currency, accumulate to sell after the price rises or we have a large amount collected, sell the few that we get daily is not a good idea, investbox for talk is the best, greetings.

From what i read in this forum, the yobit exchanger investbox is a one of the features of the yobit, there you can invest some coins that are using some coins too such as xrp, bitcoin etc. This will be good if you are good in investing, your money will be doubled or tripled by just sitting pretty and waiting for a good profit after every successful 24 hours of a day.

First, I would like to clarify the system, a person offers a token or currency twice the size of the investors, where it is offered 1% to whoever invests a currency that he specified, and he is required to carry at least 10 bitcoins on a non-withdrawable Yobit , and weaken the token or currency, often currencies Deceased or worthless
Its use is easy. You just deposit your cryptocurrencies and they will pay you interest, as it is completely safe and easy to use.

• +1 1

Actually, investbox is a good investment platform in yobit. This is a great feature of yobit and its safe you can withdraw your funds anytime. You can earn interest if you invest one of the coins there in investbox. And you can invest depends on your stored coins available.This will be good if you are good in investing, your money will be doubled or tripled by just sitting pretty and waiting for a good profit.

I am sorry, my friend, I cannot help you on this subject. I wish to inform me and provide me with information about the investment fund in the Yobit platform

Yobit invest box is a feature or an area in the yobit site that helps to invest different types of crypto projects to make some profits of the same invest percentage. 

I also wanted to try Yobit investbox. It is like a bank who pays interest to users but the problem is that you have to deposit at least 0.01 BTC which is around $100! That's a lot of money. Is it safe to hold 0.01 BTC in Yobit?

If they pay you 1% interest every day, you will earn $30 by investing $100.

30% monthly interest for doing nothing seems good but can you withdraw your $130 after one month?

Has anyone tried investbox? Have you received 1% daily interest every day?

What happens if you withdraw half of your money and hold 0.005 BTC in Yobit? Do they stop paying you if you withdraw some of your investment

• +1 1

This sort of features really makes yobit unique because you hardly see exchanges where you can just invest your money and be patient for it to rise. The good thing is that it's legit and if you are patient then you'll be able to keep on getting more profits

Yobit is a very important and safe platform that you can transfer your balance on, as there is a so-called investment fund in which you put money and take daily profits from it, including weekly profits. I advise you to try.

My friend, the Yobit platform is full of profit-making methods and the investbox is one of these methods. There you will be shown all available investments with information about each investment, what is its profit rate and terms of entry, and you can search for the right investment for you and enter it.