What is Yobit investbox ?? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is Yobit investbox ??

Hi dear I am a new user on that site I am not using the trading or invest box so I have no knowledge about thanks for posting a helpful post I learn from this post what's is the invest box also thanks again

The yobit fund is a section inside the yobit platform through which you can invest currencies and tokens to achieve additional profits, but you must have great experience before starting work within this field

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some made good money with dollars. I see the investbox as a marketing tool for Yobit that helps bring big players in the exchange. It has some investment offers you can use but some maybe empty so you can ask questions if you have by either sending a ticket to support or asking in the chat.

This feature is similar to the saving in the bank feature, where you store your money and earn a monthly or annual profit rate, as well as with the yobit Investbox feature, you can store your cryptocurrencies safely and you will earn a profit rate according to the capital saved without any fatigue.

The yobit invest box is one of the best features given to you by the yobit wallet exchange website. it is a feature by which you can invest your cryptocurrency in the wallet itself and you can get daily returns in the form of interest. The best part is you can withdraw your investment anytime.

Yobit investbox is a feature in the yobit exchange site that give it members the opportunity to invest their coin and gain some profit in return, after some hours, it a very good place to invest in, I have invested my coin there several times and it really cool .have you tested the yobit investbox before @Shantos

I have never used yobit investbox infact it is my first time of hearing about it but i will try and open it, if  i gather some tolktoken, so i will see how it works, i also wish to benefit from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

48 minutes ago, Shantos said:

I have never used yobit investbox infact it is my first time of hearing about it but i will try and open it, if  i gather some tolktoken, so i will see how it works, i also wish to benefit from it.

The investbox is a good place to invest in, I want to invest the little talk token I have gathered thought the rate i have given, I also want to benefit the extra talk which is given in 24 hours

• +3 1

On 11/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Nezar said:

The yobit fund is a section inside the yobit platform through which you can invest currencies and tokens to achieve additional profits, but you must have great experience before starting work within this field

@Nezar I really appreciate your simply and clearly stating what the investbox is all about, I will make sure that I try it out and invest some of my fund in other to gain profit, thank you for this honest explanation

It is an investment plan in which you get passive income by storing their currencies on this site, its percentage of profit varies according to the currency you invest 

• +1 1

Hello dear, the investment is with a pre-interest where you find the profit on the same day or next week the same thing, where through the process of depositing the currency dear, the amount of return is calculated and you can through the investment where you can withdraw the specified percentage at whatever time you want

It is an investment fund affiliated with the yobit platform through which you can take a certain percentage of your investment every day. For example, the forum currency, talk, you can invest it inside the platform and take 1% per day.

Yobit investbox is a fund in which you can put some currencies and get a daily percentage of profits, and each currency has a special percentage of profits, but in return for some investments, you need to do some tasks in order to get profits.

It is a mechanism that Yobit has to help the developers of certain currencies, where you invest in their currency and they pay you back with a daily, monthly or annual percentage. I advise you to inform yourself properly before using it, no matter how much profit you may have.

Investbox is a practical investment tool offered by well-reputed exchange Yobit. I can personally recommend it because I've been using it to invest my TALK tokens, earned from my participations in the forum. I can honestly say Investbox gives decent daily returns for my investment, that get automatically reinvested every day, increasing my gains via compound interest.

• +1 1

Yobits investbox is a great feature of yobit. They allow many coins for investment in their investbox. You can see their is minimum to maximum amount you can invest. You will daily get upto 0.1-10%  of the coin you invested. It is more like a savings account. But the difference is you will get here daily and savings account gives monthly. They may give aome condition upon some coins to get daily percentage.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is the section on yobit exchange which gives profit to you from special funds created in exchange when you keep specific currency in it. Each currency have its own distinctive profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 11/8/2019 at 10:40 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

Investing is placing a certain amount of currencies that you have with the platform, which will give you a percentage of the profits instead of them for a certain period, which is really good and honest within the platform, but you should look for good currency.

yobit investbos is something good you need to know all thing about it just read my comment to know it 

Yobit  investbox is an investment area where individuals can invest their money and subsequently get paid more than their investment. so i hope i answer to your question broother , that so easy to know , good luck .

It is just a place where you put some extra money that you have and perform a certain action and earn money for that on daily basis until you want.

It's a system of profit where you invest his assets and take daily and weekly benefits from this... They provide the good opportunity of earnings... You take  different profit of different coins from the investbox...I think it's a Best features on the yobit exchange...

On 11/8/2019 at 4:40 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

Based on the name of it "investbox", it is the field you could do investing in any different kinds of coin in the market. You can see all the coin on investbox and you just need to find the right coin for your investment.

My friend the investment fund in yoBit platform is very nice, to start putting your money in it you are here make sure that your money is completely and completely safe, you will get a daily profit from the investment fund or a week of a week and the ratio ranges from 1% to 10% depending on the currency in which my friend invests.