What is Yobit investbox ?? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is Yobit investbox ??

The advantage of the investbox is the very high yields it offers but a disadvantage is that prices of these coins can go down lower from the rewards. This is similar to staking that we see in exchanges. Once the targets of holders are met if one whale sells this can damage the plans others made. It is good to invest early and get out early too but there are some coins that kept good price for a long time while I wasn't expecting to hold for this long.

• +3 1

It is a fund in which you can put some currencies and get a daily percentage of profits, and each currency has a special percentage of profits, but in return for some investments, you need to do some tasks in order to get profits

Yes it is a box invest box in the yobit. Is is used for the storing of crypto and you can earn profit from the this box. It is known investbox in the yobit it is for the profit. 

The investbox is a place where you put your money in a particular coin and than you can earn daily percentage after that you can convert them to any coin you want.

• +4 1

The investbox is the driving force of Yobit. Of course Yobit has good spot trading interface and it is a very secure exchanges that makes me feel safe too, but the investbox is what offers good chances to make money daily by investing and earning daily interest.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 11/8/2019 at 2:40 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

It is a tool which is used by yobit to attract investors for their newly registered coins and tokens. We can earn interests on our tokens by holding them in Yobit investbox but timing is the most important thing here. If you buy the coin in a wrong time then you gonna make loses by using this profit making tool.

• +2 1

On 11/8/2019 at 3:40 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been on cryototalk.org forum & I saw many posts regarding yobit investbox ,I have account on yobit but I really not understanding what are the advantages & work of investbox? So anyone can explain me investbox ?

Hello friend, the investbox is a place where you can invest your cryptocurrencies and make a profit, these benefits can be obtained daily, weekly, or monthly, I recommend that you invest in the diaries, you can also see that depending on the currency you will generate a %, you should also know that some investments have some actions or requirements to be activated, the choice is yours.

Hi mate, according to my little bit knowledge, Investbox is just like a savings account as well as in our local banks. You can deposit into Investbox and get some percentage of interest on your deposit amount. You can be Invest on different Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and also invest you talk token too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

An advantage of the investbox is that it gives an opportunity to earn from staking assets. It doesn't need to lock the assets and withdrawals are available for all. It is used by many people and can have a very long term profitability for some coins offered there.

• +1 1

Yobit invest box is a site or an area in the yobit site that helps in investing on different types of crypto currency and and helps in exchange of different currencies also.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit InvestBox is some form of vault where an investor invest some certain number of coin in other to receive some returns daily in percent depending on the the kind of coin being invested. 

Investbox is a feature that help users to invest their coins, while they seat and relax and get profits daily by performing some actions or no action attached to the coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's basically for putting your savings and intrest my friend. This is a really helpful post. Thank you for sharing this. This is a really legitimate and reliable place to invest. They have good exchange offers and extremely good security.

• +1 1

On 8‏/11‏/2019 at 09:40, Ajlovez7 said:

لقد كنت في منتدى cryototalk.org وشاهدت العديد من المنشورات المتعلقة بـ yobit Investbox ، لدي حساب على yobit لكنني في الحقيقة لا أفهم ما هي مزايا وأعمال Investbox؟ لذلك يمكن لأي شخص أن يشرح لي صندوق الاستثمار؟

The investment fund is to place a certain number of currencies that you choose through the investment interface on the site, then the site gives you a daily percentage of the currency

It is investing and if you don't have understanding of some terms you maybe make mistakes dear. The Yobit investbox is what it writes on describtion, It is a marketing tool for devs to promote their coins and it is something you can profit from it. It gives you daily returns and you can make some investment and get profit after a few days or deinvest and sell the coin.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:40 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Go to Yobit and look into Yobit Invest box option. Where you will find various coin investment plan and also USD. Which gives you daily, weekly and monthly interest you can select or customise own plan for investment. Where you can also select BTC as invest. The interest could be your daily income and bring more benefit to you. 

• +3 1

You have to find the investbox on your own and as in every investment because this is your funds, you should do your own research. There are many posts explaining it and in fact it doesn't need anything to explain. The only detail that I've read about is that sometimes some investbox won't work and not allow you to use them because they will be empty. This I think is shown if you test to use it without having bought the required funds and you will get a message about the inactivity of this investbox plan.

Investbox is a very good tool that you can use to make few profits in yobit. However there are a few things that you need to look out for. Know that not all currencies that you see their are profitable, also the prices of those coins usually gets down before you are able to make any significant profits. However if you are smart enough you will make money.

Yobit allows investors to invest in a variety of currencies per day for users on a day-to-day basis or month-to-month income.  A person can easily spend money in the investment box and earn a tremendous amount of money daily or monthly. He is earning a lot of money by investing.  Yobit has made this use clear to all users.  Everyday profits are more useful and rewarding than monthly. This is a reliable site and investors can easily make a profit by investing here.

The yobit investbox is a feature in the yobit exchange site ,it give the yobit members the opportunity to invest their coin to earn some little percentage, the investbox is one of my best features in yobit exchange site, what about you @Gomez12

Yobit invest box is a collection of investment tokens and investments that people really want to work with so to me I think every time one of us really works on your yobit investment box they are trying to increase their earnings,, for example you are told you earn ltc 0.5% every day and you have to perform some action you have to buy a certain coin everyday and you have to play a certain game everyday that is how you get the coin , but the investment box can turn to no money but not to worry because what you had earned and your initial investment is still safe and you would not lose it

• +1 1

yobit is a very profitable platform.  This is a very safe investment box. If you have a lot of capital, I will tell you that you keep investing in yobit.  You will get a much higher return on any coin invested in Yobit.

Invest box in yobit exchange I think has benefits of helping users to go about investments and earn profits,I have not yet known much about it for now but I'm to find more soon and begin my first investment.

41 minutes ago, Artugul78 said:

yobit is a very profitable platform.  This is a very safe investment box. If you have a lot of capital, I will tell you that you keep investing in yobit.  You will get a much higher return on any coin invested in Yobit.

That for sure, huge capital ,using the huge capital to invest in yobit coins, like talk token, when you invest in it in the yobit investbox, you get one percent of what you invest with in twenty four hours.

On 11/8/2019 at 2:40 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hey mate, you ask a good question about yobit investment box, it's a good platform to invest  money and earn daily profit in various interest rate but action is different. Some plan have a no action and some plan need to play dice game which is risky too.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day